User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Expired on: Wed, Sep 14th, 2011
    I was just at the No Frills in Renfrew and they are clearing out all summer clothes. I didn't take a look at the adults, but the kids clothes are great prices!!!

Shorts are $2.98, swimshorts are also $2.98.

We got some pj's for $3.98. Shirts were around $2-$3. Shoes were on sale, but not a knock out price.

Worth a look if you are at your local No Frills! For this price you can stock up for next year!
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills
    Last edited by leda; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 07:22 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

No Frills sells clothes?!?
    <a href="http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/237295-mjcfs-trade-list-canada/" target="_blank">Trade List</a><br />http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mjcf OR http://superpoints.com/refer/joinmenow
    http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=c03a8f265...f8e4c5afe4f6c6

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didnt know that either... I dont think my local Frills sells clothes It's too bad...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this a part of the "Dollar Shoppe" section of No Frills? I've seen gloves, slippers, hats, but never shirts and pants...
    Loving my kids while saving money at the same time!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The one in Renfew sells Joe Fresh. I thought they all did!? I've been getting clothes there for years. It states it on the website too, so I thought that it was chain wide?
    Last edited by leda; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 07:20 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have never seen clothes at No Frills! Dang, consider yourself lucky if you have one with Joe Fresh clothes!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I honestly thought they all did, lol. I looked it up online from the Joe Fresh website and it lists quite a few No Frills that do.

I live in a small town without much more than a WM, so No Frills is where I get most of my son's clothes because it's only a 45 min drive compared to 2 hours to the mall with all the big stores.

I would think that every store that carries Joe Fresh would have this sale?
    Last edited by leda; Thu, Aug 18th, 2011 at 07:39 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post

I would think that every store that carries Joe Fresh would have this sale?
    It's worth a shot! I am going to check my local fortinos to see if they are having a sale.

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

my rcss was clearing out lots!!

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I got a ton of stuff there this past week! And they are super cute clothes too! I was wondering if there was a couponer down there in Renfrew - they were all out of the under six dollar Aspirin at Walmart, same with the Listerine 0 and no coupons in the Rubbermaid jugs on clearance. >_<

Went down there thinking I'd be able to score a lot of good deals and everything was already snatched up by some greedy person!

The cute stuff at No Frills cheered me up a lot though!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

It wasn't me I don't live in Renfrew and only make the trip up for No Frills. I've been in WM there a couple times back around xmas.

How do you like the WM there? The one where I live sucks now that it's a super store!!! So I have been thinking about doing my shopping at the Renfrew WM while I'm there for No Frills.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Meh, it's hit or miss like any other store. It just really annoys me to see people pulling stunts like shelf clearning and stealing coupons meant for 'with purchase'. I expect that in Ottawa because there are a lot more people here who coupon; I can't see a town the size of Renfrew having a hoarde of couponers.

I hate the No Frills in Renfrew. I sent my mom to buy some formula with a cheque and a coupon because we discovered my son had a milk allergy so we couldn't use regular formula and even though I'm breastfeeding I like to have some on hand for emergencies (like I've gotten no sleep all night long and DH has to feed him before I kill someone *lol*). Anyway, she ended up buying the wrong kind, and it was cheaper at Walmart, so I went and bought it there, then we went to return the other can and they wouldn't refund the full price because we used a coupon and a cheque. They only refunded what we actually paid and wouldn't give us the coupon and cheque back either. I was soooo mad! So they made an extra fifteen bucks that day. I used my J&J replacement coupon there with a bunch of other coupons and they have a ten dollar limit, so after ten dollars they have to get an override for every coupon and the teller of course put the most expensive one in first so she had to call the CSM over four times. I was so embarassed. People were glaring at me the whole time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I hate the customer service at that No Frills as well. They are the worst place for returning. I've only ever tried twice there, and both times, the products were brand new in packaging, and with tags, and I had a receipt, and both times I wasn't allowed to return or exchange. Where I live, there isn't many places to go to get good prices on food, so we have to make it up to No Frills, or pay a fortuane for food locally. At least now that our WM is a super one, it helps. But there's no where to buy kids clothes here, so that's another reason we head into No Frills. But I hate the customer service there enough that I would boycott it if I could!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw similar Joe Fresh sales at my local Zehrs (Laurentian Power Center)..I'm guessing it may be any loblaws location with Joe Fresh

Auto Expiry Helper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread moved to expired forum because leda marked it as expired.

Thread Information