0 (0%)

I ordered months ago and never came.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmy73 View Post
    I ordered months ago and never came.
    I received mine.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    21 (88%)

These are a wonderful idea, being someone with severe allergies (tree nuts & shellfish, Bee's) I can't ever stress how important it is for those around you to understand what to do in case of emergencies where an a epi pen is needed. I frequently use this set, to educate people around me on what to do in these situations although I am lucky enough to never have needed to use one i still carry it around with me everywhere. (20 years and counting)

My tip biggest for parents/teachers/family out there who have young children with severe allergies is to get them comfortable with talking about it! teach them to always read the labels, teach them to be the first person to educate someone about there allergies. If a child is comfortable with how to use an epi-pen and is comfortable with talking about their allergies they are going to speak up when they should, and are going to be much more conscious of the people they interact with and there surrounding area's. My parent's found out I was allergic to tree nuts when I was two (I had a minor reaction to cashews) and by the time I was 3 I knew how to use my epi-pen and to tell people I was allergic to nuts. For Halloween every door I knocked at I told candy givers that I had a nut allergy and was not allowed anything with nuts (there was a few houses I walked away out candy, but I was okay with that)

Thanks for posting! I will be ordering one for a friend who just found out her baby is allergic to nuts.

Fun fact: Peanut's are actually not a (tree) 'nut', they are in the legume family which also is home to alfalfa, pea's, lentils, beans and soy.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

yup my mom never received hers either - but fingers crossed as they are expensive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information