User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I was contacted about adopting a lil boy kitty. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get him. He's so pretty! He won't be ready to go till Friday, hopefully I'll know by then.

I'm far too excited about this!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Congrats! I am a cat lover. Have you had cats before? How old is he?
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Fingers crossed, post a pic though!
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good luck! I am the biggest cat lover ever! We have 4 cats (my fiance had two, and I had two when we moved in together so we're a big blended cat family). But yes, I do think we need to see a picture so we can all see how cute he is

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I have one cat already, a 15 yr old male who is the best cat in the world... when he isn't whining. I've never met a female cat I've liked, so I wanted another male this time around. The possible new kitty is 5 months old and orange and white. I've always wanted an orange cat. He looks adorable.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

The dd's cat Lasher, is orange and some tan color About 6 yrs old and huge, mean thing, sneaks out all the time but does know where home is... But she wouldn't trade him for anything...

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have a huge soft spot for orange cats

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My Bella is a Tortie and she's my furbaby.

She's a character, as all cats are.

Post a pic when the new one joins the family!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They dont call me the crazy cat lady for nothing!! I had had nobody knows how many cats over the years! Love them all dearly! I have had 3 for the longest time now...and just rescued a stray that was hanging around my house...he is orange and so, so fluffy!! OMG...he is so sweet!! I have 2 other long hair cats ( one maine coon...and another grey long haired)...and then I have a little skinny black and white cat. I wouldnt trade them for anything! I would have a million of them if I had the room! congrats on the new kitty! We would love to see a picture!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I met the kitty today! He gets fixed tomorrow morning. I'm a bit nervous, as there has been no hard confirmation that I am getting him. They seem attached to him, and I can understand why. What a handsome boy he is! I will post pics tomorrow if he is made part of the family.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamacat View Post
    I have 2 other long hair cats ( one maine coon...and another grey long haired)

We have a maine coon. Is yours super feisty cause ours has quite the temper.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ha ha....Yes...Sassy ( The name really suits her)...has quite the temper! She lets everyone know that she is the queen of the castle! Sometimes you can pick her up and give her cuddles...and she loves it. Other times, you might be at risk of losing a finger...ha ha...She has gotten quite the reputation! Is yours that bad?? Mine is 9 yrs old...and set in her ways! she is also addicted to water! Whether its playing with it or drinking it! Does yours like water like that too??

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to get a male cat fixed? I'm not sure if the kitty I was originally looking at is still available (no response to my email today about him ) so I may widen my search and look at younger/unfixed cats.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mamacat View Post
    ha ha....Yes...Sassy ( The name really suits her)...has quite the temper! She lets everyone know that she is the queen of the castle! Sometimes you can pick her up and give her cuddles...and she loves it. Other times, you might be at risk of losing a finger...ha ha...She has gotten quite the reputation! Is yours that bad?? Mine is 9 yrs old...and set in her ways! she is also addicted to water! Whether its playing with it or drinking it! Does yours like water like that too??
    That is my Minnie to a tee. She is 6 years old and she rules the roost and has the same sort of personality as your Sassy (where one day she wants cuddles and other times you risk your hand) She sometimes even hops in the shower with us so yep she loves water. And the noises she makes...oh my gosh they are hilarious. Must be in the breed or something

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    Does anyone know roughly how much it costs to get a male cat fixed? I'm not sure if the kitty I was originally looking at is still available (no response to my email today about him ) so I may widen my search and look at younger/unfixed cats.
    Oh that sucks. maybe there is still hope for that little guy? If not, if I remember correctly it is about 150 for neutering a male cat and about 250 for spaying a female. I could be wrong because I adopted all my cats as adults but remember those sorts of numbers being thrown around for what adoption fees covered.

Hopefully you get another fur baby soon

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information