User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

oh i thought i saw the locations getting messed up in another thread so thought it happened again..my bad!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah I did get locations messed up a bit before. I am sure that it was Japser Gates this time...still no word that anyone found them. I am certain that it was someone that reads the posts but is not a member. I am sure there are a lot of them out there. I watched this site for almost a year before I actually joined. I ran into a lady at LD and asked if she was an SCer and she said no, but that she checks the site. I just really wish the person who grabbed them would sign up and say that they got them. I am just a little discouraged of doing this again with the thought that they may have just been tossed out.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Sometimes the best RAOK's are the silent ones. I'm sure it was someone who needed them! Thank you for doing this and making shopping more fun for us!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Etown Guy View Post
    Yeah I did get locations messed up a bit before. I am sure that it was Japser Gates this time...still no word that anyone found them. I am certain that it was someone that reads the posts but is not a member. I am sure there are a lot of them out there. I watched this site for almost a year before I actually joined. I ran into a lady at LD and asked if she was an SCer and she said no, but that she checks the site. I just really wish the person who grabbed them would sign up and say that they got them. I am just a little discouraged of doing this again with the thought that they may have just been tossed out.
    Don't be discouraged. I doubt they were thrown out. You probably made someones day!!
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information