User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

wow, talk about difference of opinion on this topic !!!

I have so much I can say, however the only thing I am going to say is this:

TO EACH HIS OWN . . .

Never met a dog or coupon I didn't like.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No, the manager said they will not be out until Saturday, since their flyer starts Friday, its obviously just hidden
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

.. we all seem to have differing views on what is right and what is wrong. People are picking and choosing where they are goign to be moral.. The P&G inserts clearly state.. 'void if transferred' sold etc.. so anyone trading those would seem to be ok but anyone getting them from someone else or trading /bartering for them, if they use them , this is committing fraud. freebies such as the Aspirin coupon and the Multibonta vitamins, are they supposed to be printed more than once... did the company really mean for you to print it 6 times or 30 times.. pif with a manufacturers money, that strikes me so funny..here let me dip my hand in your pocket and then generously give it to charity in my name....

I don't want to be responsible for the actions and choices of others.. I can only be responsible for my own.. I say to each their own.. but it bothers me when people get all self righteous and attack others because they think the other person is wrong but they don't see their own actions.
    .. if we see something that seems wrong to us on a board, report it so a mod can handle it, its easier for the mods and less drama on the boards..

Quote Originally Posted by fraaazer View Post
    I made a comment on here and got deleted? Ok I wil try again. What SDM did was wrong wrong wrong. The flyer brought many people into the store because of the mistake and they should pay for the mistake by honouring the ad. Second I think PM is fine! Yes I said it again fine! Go for it! Wal-Mart for example screws all of its employees with poor wages and by not letting them unionize. These are billion dollar companies people. Do you think that most billion dollar companies are angels? Take a look at Monsanto or PG&E or many others.

Ok now on the flip side do you think it is ok to take inserts from the recycling dumpster? When the items are placed in the dumpster they become the property of the recycling company. Some people here are stealing by taking from them. Do you think it is ok to use several addresses to get extra coupons or free samples? Many people on here do that to, which I believe is stealing also. Next time you see a big brag photo ask yourself this question. Where did this person get so many coupons?

The line between right and wrong is not a simple straight line.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

WRONG. Wrong wrong wrong WRONG. If you can get it at the original store for the misprinted advertised price, fine. Some places will honor it.

But there is nothing more dishonest than going to another store to price match a price you KNOW is wrong.

JUST FYI if you do this, the staff will figure it out, and word will be passed around and eventually, every staff member in that store is going to know you are dishonest and to watch you and your coupons, and your PMs.

It is up to the discretion of the store whether to let you PM or even to shop there, so if they figure you're ripping them off, they can ban you indefinitely.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

My biggest beef is when they post it in the brag section. lf they want to keep it to themselves fine but why brag about it. It seems that after people were bragging about the timmie cards from Canadian Tire they have not had another promotion yet. People don't understand that these companies do monitor these websites and report back to there bosses.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have to agree with MillieH: if you go to the original store (SDM) and they honour the flyer price (which I think they should do), then fine. However, knowingly going to a competitor and pming a wrong price, is not right IMO. But to each his own since they are the ones who have to look at themselves in the mirror.

DH actually told me, can't we go to WM and pm? I told him that yes we could but that would not be ethical since we know it is wrong. He looked at me funny, and said "You have a Coupon Code of Ethics?" YUP!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    My biggest beef is when they post it in the brag section. lf they want to keep it to themselves fine but why brag about it. It seems that after people were bragging about the timmie cards from Canadian Tire they have not had another promotion yet. People don't understand that these companies do monitor these websites and report back to there bosses.

YES they do monitor it!!!! People can't get that through their thick skulls though.

My friend Goggled their store and my brag was in the top 5 searches.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wrong

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was shopping at walmart last night and noticed someone cleared the Daisy razors completing out at the store - found it weird until I saw this thread again and remembered the misprint and PM. Someone must have cleared the shelf at the fourth avenue store in St. Catharines - now that's just wrong.
    I mean there must have been 3 or 4 bins completely empty - that's like 100s of packs.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Totally wrong. Things like this are contributing to manufacturers restricting the coupons and putting out less/lower value coupons and stores cracking down on coupon use. I called my local London Drugs and warned them about this last Saturday morning. I'm sick of hearing people be proud of abusing the system.
    Last edited by Kate81; Thu, Sep 8th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information