User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Fri, Sep 9th, 2011
    Hi there, I thought I'd share a great deal I got on the Royale 132 ct, 2 ply tissue, 6 boxes. I took my Canadian Tire flyer to RCSS West and PM"d the ad there for the tissue for $3.99. I didn't want to deal with Canadian Tire and their awful customer service, and only taking 1 coupon so pm'd to RCSS. I also had my $1 off from Go Coupons so instead of $7.97 at RCCS I got the pkg of 6 boxes for $2.97! Flyer ends tomorrow I believe if you're interested.....
    Happy Shopping!
    Couponmum
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder of the Royael tissues. I can't believe that your store only took 1 coupon. Since each store is a franchise, perhaps try a different store. In the spring I managed to buy 16 boxes of Snuggle fabric sheets when they were $1. & used a combo of coupons from tear pads, magazines, computer printouts, etc & got them all for almost free as I just paid the taxes. I gave most of them away as I prefer the liquid one as I usually hang up the laundry to dry outside.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmum View Post
    Hi there, I thought I'd share a great deal I got on the Royale 132 ct, 2 ply tissue, 6 boxes. I took my Canadian Tire flyer to RCSS West and PM"d the ad there for the tissue for $3.99. I didn't want to deal with Canadian Tire and their awful customer service, and only taking 1 coupon so pm'd to RCSS. I also had my $1 off from Go Coupons so instead of $7.97 at RCCS I got the pkg of 6 boxes for $2.97! Flyer ends tomorrow I believe if you're interested.....
    Happy Shopping!
    Couponmum
    Im surprized that you got to pm at rcss... I tried to do it once and they said that the item needs to be in their flyer as well. I thought that was kind of stupid but thats what I was told
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was told by rcss that they only pm baby items good for you

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

yuck. They told me once that they only pm the front page of the flyer. Silly rules. I'd pm Zellers instead and get HBC points too. If you have SPC then that's another 10% off.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I was going to buy the mutli-pack at CT until I saw that Rexall had single boxes of royale 3ply and 2ply boxes on sale for $0.59 each or $3.54 for all 6.

I then used my $1 WUB6 and got them for $2.54 or $0.42 a box.

Works out to a bit cheaper than CT. I ended up buying 12 boxes in total.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks...i completely missed seeing this in the flyer...so i just went and got 2 on the way home from the gym...nice that CT is very close to home...Rexall, on the other hand is too far...not worth the gas money to get it a few cents cheaper

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

itchy...were you able to use 2 coupons? 1 for each pkg of 6? I was told I can only use 1 coupon per visit! what a stupid rule!!!!! Yes, I was able to PM but they weren't too thrilled about it I could tell. So $2.97 for 6 boxes was a great deal I thought
    Couponmum

p.s. if your cashier tells you those silly rules about baby items only, or only on front page I'd call the store manager! That is so not the rule!

Thread Information