User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Also, for those of you who are allergic to Iodine I would be really careful with these because these vitamins do contain Iodine.

I am allergic to shellfish and when I saw that these contained Iodine I stayed away from them just in case.

Just thought I would let you know..
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Me too.
    The "adult" version of chewables are expensive. I buy when they go on sale.
    Check with your doctor or pharmacist to get the right dosage of Flinstones for you, so you are taking enough per day.
    I take Flintstones too. I talked to my doctor and even HE takes flintstones! He said that he can't swallow the big ones like centrum and can't figure out why they don't make them smaller. He told me to just take a Flintstones Complete once a day and then add 1000 IU of Vitamin D and I should be good.

I chose to go with jamieson's chewable vitamin D because I take about 14 pills a day for various health issues.. and the flintstones and jamieson just break my pill routine up since I don't need to shoot them down my gullet!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    I have yet to take advantage of the sales for it; I can't swallow any of the vitamins that I've purchased (variety of brands) as the pills are either too large, too dry, or have a 'flavour' that makes me gag

I'm stuck with Flintstones cause I can chew them lol

If anyone spots a small multi-vitamin (think... advil tablets size) please let me know!
    I feel your pain! I get very nauseous when I take larger multi vitamins. It is actually the iron and minerals that make me sick. I was taking children's chewables at one point.
    I actually have managed to find a small round multi vitamin pill that is coated and smaller than a Tylenol! They are just vitamins, no minerals though. They are at Walmart and they are an Equate brand. It is a small white bottle with a blue label and it just says "multi vitamins" on it. It gives you an adult dose of all the basic vitamins in one small pill and there is no nausea I believe they are only about $4 for a month's supply.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information