User Tag List

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    are we supposed to be able to print off 2 copies of each cpn?
    dont think that I had 2 of each yet......arrgg!!
    just go back to the page where you order and if they're still there you can reorder. Limit 2 of each it seems

BritChick
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yey!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I have apparently ordered the maximum limit of my cpn avaible from this computer......will go and see if there are 2 printed from each cpn, but dont think so as some dissapeared before they were allowed to print the second one.

I actually prefer having them mailed out to the different family members that |I shop for.

With the cpn printer being linked to each computer, it will prevent me from ordering my mothers cpns now, as she does not have a computer set up in her home......grrr!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great coupons, thanks for posting!
    Im so excited
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

anyone have problems printing... I selected 4 and only 2 printed...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I didnt have any trouble printing mine, BUT when i looked at the coupon the expiry date was a bit cut off (can only see a bit of the 2011 on the second line) and also the fine print was also cut off a bit. Anyone else get this?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Mine didn't print but said they did booohooo.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I know alot of people seem to be able to print fine from the site, and yet many of us are having problems.

I for one am having problems. All the wording does not appear on the coupons to the point of not being able to use them. And I seem to be wasting all my prints on coupons that are no good.

Like many of the coupons you can see the tips of the letters on the last line and that is it. The VH steamer coupons does not have any kind of address on it. newmans own ends with "mail to: newmans own," and the next line is not there.

I have written to them about 6 times today and they have been good about getting back to me but so far nothing they have said worked. If you are having problems what did you do to fix it? Maybe if we put our heads together we can get everyone working. Please don't post "oh mine worked fine" as those of us having problems know that.

Here is the responses that I have gotten from smart source so far:

Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
    Subject: printing

Dear Customer,
    Thank you for contacting us.

If you clicked the "Activate" button and nothing happened, or you were sent back to the selection page instead of seeing your coupons start to print, then you have something blocking our Coupon Printer from installing. Please read the following list of factors to see if one applies to you.
    If you are behind a security wall or lack full administrative rights, most common in corporate environments, you will need to speak to your system administrator because only they will be able to change the permissions for our Coupon Printer to install.

Note to system administrator: The SmartSource.com Coupon Printer is backed by
    News America Marketing, a News Corporation company. The download has a signed Digital Certificate that ensures News America Marketing as the publisher and protects the Coupon Printer from alteration. Third-party authentication is provided by Comodo SSL.
    If you have spyware blockers or anti-viral protection applications on your computer, please make sure you have the latest updates. Industry leaders like Symantec, McAfee, and Trend Micro recognize our product as safe and secure in their most recent versions.
    Click here for more information about our system requirements.
    If the above information does not address a problem you are having with our coupon printing technology, email us for more help.

Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions.
    Sincerely,
    SmartSource Coupons Support

---------------Original Message---------------

Re: printing (LTK495016645130X)
    I have installed the java from the link you provided and I still have the same problem.

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 2:28 PM
    To: caroline
    Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X)

Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
    Dear Customer,

Most computers have Java already instailled. Our Java printer control checks to see if it already is on your system. If it is not pre-installed you will be presented with a direct link to install Java.
    Alternatively you can click this link to download and install Java directly from Sun.
    Attention: If you are using FireFox 3.6+ and you already have Java installed but are still getting the "Enable/Install Java" message you should update to the latest version of Java by clicking here.

Sincerely,

My java is enabled and still having the problems.

To just look at the coupons i am printing they look fine, they have nice boarder etc around them, But if you read them it is wrong.

Like the irish spring one the very last line I can only see the tips of the letters, on the redoxon coupons it says “limit of one coupon per”....and then ends I am sure there should be more then that. on the newmans one it says “mail to newmans own” then it ends I am sure there must be another line that gives the address.

yet some of the coupons seem fine, such as the fiber 1, V8,

thanks

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:58 PM

Dear Customer,

To be able to print Java must be enabled in your web browser. Follow the instructions below to enable Java.
    Internet Explorer 4.x and Up
    (be sure to follow the steps in Part 1 and 2)

Part 1:

1. Click "Tools" --> "Internet Options"
    2. Select the Advanced Tab, and scroll down to "Java (Sun)"
    3. Check the box next to "Use JRE ..."
    4. Next, select the Security Tab, and click the "Custom level..." button
    5. Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets" under Scripting
    6. Make sure the "Enable" radio button is checked.
    7. Click OK to save your preference.
    Part 2: (IE 6+):

1. Click "Tools" --> "Manage Add-ons" --> "Enable or Disable Add-ons..."
    2. At the top there is a drop-down box labeled "Show:"
    3. Choose "Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer" in this drop-down box.
    4. Next, click on the column titled "Publisher" to alphabetically sort the list by publisher.
    5. Look for anything by publisher Sun Microsystems, Inc. (may say "(Not verified)")
    6. Click on each item you find with this publisher with a Status of "Disabled" and enable it.
    7. Click OK to save your settings.
    8. You should now restart your browser (close all open windows) and come back to the page you initiated printing from to try again.
    Mozilla 1.x (Firefox)

1. From the menu bar, choose Edit --> Preferences
    2. Select the Advanced category
    3. Check the box labeled "Enable Java"
    4. Click OK to save your preference.
    Mozilla 2.x & 3.x (Firefox)

1. From the menu bar, choose Tools --> Options...
    2. Select the Content category/tab
    3. Check the box labeled "Enable Java"
    4. Click OK to save your preference.

Attention: If you are using FireFox 3.6+ and you are still getting the "Enable/Install Java" message you should update to the latest version of Java by clicking here.
    Safari:

1. Click "Safari" and then "Preferences..." in MacOS or "Edit" and then "Preferences" in Windows
    2. Click the Lock Icon labeled "Security" at the top.
    3. Make sure "Enable plug-ins", "Enable Java" and "Enable JavaScript" is checked.
    4. Close the Preferences dialog window to save your settings.
    For other browers and more help on enabling Java in your browser please visit the official Java support page on this topic here.

Sincerely,

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out.

I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems

Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems?

I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable!

thanks
    Caroline

Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM

Dear Customer,
    The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue.
    Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents.
    If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it.

Sincerely,

printing Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing My java is enabled and still having the problems. To just look at the coupons i am printing they look fine, they have nice boarder etc around them, But if you read them it is wrong. Like the irish spring one the very last line I can only see the tips of the letters, on the redoxon coupons it says “limit of one coupon per”....and then ends I am sure there should be more then that. on the newmans one it says “mail to newmans own” then it ends I am sure there must be another line that gives the address. yet some of the coupons seem fine, such as the fiber 1, V8, thanks From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:58 PM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. To be able to print Java must be enabled in your web browser. Follow the instructions below to enable Java. Internet Explorer 4.x and Up (be sure to follow the steps in Part 1 and 2) Part 1: Click "Tools" --> "Internet Options" Select the Advanced Tab, and scroll down to "Java (Sun)" Check the box next to "Use JRE ..." Next, select the Security Tab, and click the "Custom level..." button Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets" under Scripting Make sure the "Enable" radio button is checked. Click OK to save your preference. Part 2: (IE 6+) : Click "Tools" --> "Manage Add-ons" --> "Enable or Disable Add-ons..." At the top there is a drop-down box labeled "Show:" Choose "Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer" in this drop-down box. Next, click on the column titled "Publisher" to alphabetically sort the list by publisher. Look for anything by publisher Sun Microsystems, Inc. (may say "(Not verified)") Click on each item you find with this publisher with a Status of "Disabled" and enable it. Click OK to save your settings. You should now restart your browser (close all open windows) and come back to the page you initiated printing from to try again. Mozilla 1.x (Firefox) From the menu bar, choose Edit --> Preferences Select the Advanced category Check the box labeled "Enable Java" Click OK to save your preference. Mozilla 2.x & 3.x (Firefox) From the menu bar, choose Tools --> Options... Select the Content category/tab Check the box labeled "Enable Java" Click OK to save your preference. Attention: If you are using FireFox 3.6+ and you are still getting the "Enable/Install Java" message you should update to the latest version of Java by clicking here. Safari: Click "Safari" and then "Preferences..." in MacOS or "Edit" and then "Preferences" in Windows Click the Lock Icon labeled "Security" at the top. Make sure "Enable plug-ins", "Enable Java" and "Enable JavaScript" is checked. Close the Preferences dialog window to save your settings. For other browers and more help on enabling Java in your browser please visit the official Java support page on this topic here . Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: coupons < > Subject: Re: printing (LTK495016645130X) Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing I have installed the java from the link you provided and I still have the same problem. From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 2:28 PM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. Most computers have Java already instailled. Our Java printer control checks to see if it already is on your system. If it is not pre-installed you will be presented with a direct link to install Java. Alternatively you can click this link to download and install Java directly from Sun. Attention: If you are using FireFox 3.6+ and you already have Java installed but are still getting the "Enable/Install Java" message you should update to the latest version of Java by clicking here. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: coupons < > Subject: Re: printing (LTK495016645130X) My java is enabled and still having the problems. To just look at the coupons i am printing they look fine, they have nice boarder etc around them, But if you read them it is wrong. Like the irish spring one the very last line I can only see the tips of the letters, on the redoxon coupons it says “limit of one coupon per”....and then ends I am sure there should be more then that. on the newmans one it says “mail to newmans own” then it ends I am sure there must be another line that gives the address. yet some of the coupons seem fine, such as the fiber 1, V8, thanks From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:58 PM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. To be able to print Java must be enabled in your web browser. Follow the instructions below to enable Java. Internet Explorer 4.x and Up (be sure to follow the steps in Part 1 and 2) Part 1: Click "Tools" --> "Internet Options" Select the Advanced Tab, and scroll down to "Java (Sun)" Check the box next to "Use JRE ..." Next, select the Security Tab, and click the "Custom level..." button Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets" under Scripting Make sure the "Enable" radio button is checked. Click OK to save your preference. Part 2: (IE 6+) : Click "Tools" --> "Manage Add-ons" --> "Enable or Disable Add-ons..." At the top there is a drop-down box labeled "Show:" Choose "Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer" in this drop-down box. Next, click on the column titled "Publisher" to alphabetically sort the list by publisher. Look for anything by publisher Sun Microsystems, Inc. (may say "(Not verified)") Click on each item you find with this publisher with a Status of "Disabled" and enable it. Click OK to save your settings. You should now restart your browser (close all open windows) and come back to the page you initiated printing from to try again. Mozilla 1.x (Firefox) From the menu bar, choose Edit --> Preferences Select the Advanced category Check the box labeled "Enable Java" Click OK to save your preference. Mozilla 2.x & 3.x (Firefox) From the menu bar, choose Tools --> Options... Select the Content category/tab Check the box labeled "Enable Java" Click OK to save your preference. Attention: If you are using FireFox 3.6+ and you are still getting the "Enable/Install Java" message you should update to the latest version of Java by clicking here. Safari: Click "Safari" and then "Preferences..." in MacOS or "Edit" and then "Preferences" in Windows Click the Lock Icon labeled "Security" at the top. Make sure "Enable plug-ins", "Enable Java" and "Enable JavaScript" is checked. Close the Preferences dialog window to save your settings. For other browers and more help on enabling Java in your browser please visit the official Java support page on this topic here . Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: coupons < > Subject: Re: printing (LTK495016645130X) Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing My java is enabled and still having the problems. To just look at the coupons i am printing they look fine, they have nice boarder etc around them, But if you read them it is wrong. Like the irish spring one the very last line I can only see the tips of the letters, on the redoxon coupons it says “limit of one coupon per”....and then ends I am sure there should be more then that. on the newmans one it says “mail to newmans own” then it ends I am sure there must be another line that gives the address. yet some of the coupons seem fine, such as the fiber 1, V8, thanks From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:58 PM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. To be able to print Java must be enabled in your web browser. Follow the instructions below to enable Java. Internet Explorer 4.x and Up (be sure to follow the steps in Part 1 and 2) Part 1: Click "Tools" --> "Internet Options" Select the Advanced Tab, and scroll down to "Java (Sun)" Check the box next to "Use JRE ..." Next, select the Security Tab, and click the "Custom level..." button Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets" under Scripting Make sure the "Enable" radio button is checked. Click OK to save your preference. Part 2: (IE 6+) : Click "Tools" --> "Manage Add-ons" --> "Enable or Disable Add-ons..." At the top there is a drop-down box labeled "Show:" Choose "Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer" in this drop-down box. Next, click on the column titled "Publisher" to alphabetically sort the list by publisher. Look for anything by publisher Sun Microsystems, Inc. (may say "(Not verified)") Click on each item you find with this publisher with a Status of "Disabled" and enable it. Click OK to save your settings. You should now restart your browser (close all open windows) and come back to the page you initiated printing from to try again. Mozilla 1.x (Firefox) From the menu bar, choose Edit --> Preferences Select the Advanced category Check the box labeled "Enable Java" Click OK to save your preference. Mozilla 2.x & 3.x (Firefox) From the menu bar, choose Tools --> Options... Select the Content category/tab Check the box labeled "Enable Java" Click OK to save your preference. Attention: If you are using FireFox 3.6+ and you are still getting the "Enable/Install Java" message you should update to the latest version of Java by clicking here. Safari: Click "Safari" and then "Preferences..." in MacOS or "Edit" and then "Preferences" in Windows Click the Lock Icon labeled "Security" at the top. Make sure "Enable plug-ins", "Enable Java" and "Enable JavaScript" is checked. Close the Preferences dialog window to save your settings. For other browers and more help on enabling Java in your browser please visit the official Java support page on this topic here . Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: coupons < > Subject: Re: printing (LTK495016645130X) Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing Hi Thanks for your reply, I have done what you have suggested and I am still having problems printing coupons out. I have been in touch with a few other people that use this site and they are also having similar problems Do you have other suggestions? Are others having the same problems? I seem to be wasting all my printings on coupons that are unusable! thanks Caroline From: SmartSource Support Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 11:32 AM To: caroline Subject: RE: printing (LTK495016645130X) Reference number: LTK495016645130X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us. Subject: printing Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us. The issue could be that you have setup your computer to print directly to your printer. This causes the printer to run out of memory and print an incomplete coupon. Changing your printer setup to spool print documents will usually resolve this issue. Consult your printer manual for information on how to spool print documents. If you believe the problem is with a particular coupon and not with your setup, email us and let us know which coupon it was and we will look into it. Please feel free to reply if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, SmartSource Coupons Support ---------------Original Message--------------- From: caroline < > Subject: printing ${ticket.lastmessage.content}

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

I have been trying off and on all day. I get to the "S" and it does nothing. i have followed everthing it says to do, and still nothing!?!?!?

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Hey I just finished printing them and I didnt have any trouble at all. maybe try again now? The site may have been overloaded?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I clicked off 4 and it only printed 2, and they aren't that great either... wasted coupons

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

not sure why my post got moved to here, I was trying to make it easier for those of us having problems so we did not have to read all the "mine worked fine" posts.

Guess that is not going to happen.

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

great, thanks

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjcoupons View Post
    not sure why my post got moved to here, I was trying to make it easier for those of us having problems so we did not have to read all the "mine worked fine" posts.

Guess that is not going to happen.

There is a link in the first post to help troubleshot the problem you and others were experiencing. As well the issue you were discussing has already been discused here post #277 .
    Last edited by dariusz8; Mon, Sep 26th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by grannyg View Post
    I clicked off 4 and it only printed 2, and they aren't that great either... wasted coupons

what seems to be wrong with them? since the other 2 didnt print i would check back on the main page to see if they are still available... but b4 printing i would try to fix the issue your having...

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information