User Tag List

Nev
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at RCSS in Langley today and wanted to buy 3 secret deodorants because they were on sale and I had 3 $1.00 off coupons...the cashier told me that because of extreme couponing they have changed their policy and they would not allow me to use more than one coupon for the same product!!!!! i was shocked...its not like they are losing money!! i ended up going through the self check out after and did two separate transactions! Another reason to take my business elsewhere....
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

New to couponing!
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I got 5 yesterday there no problem. Guess it depends on the cashier

Nev
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmmm..I wish they would be consistent! ill try another cashier next time or go to CS

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

oh no! Good Luck in the future Nev

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I think that cashier is confused... the new policy is no more than one coupon per item, not on ALL the items... it's like london drugs all over again.
    ~~ i just scored a FREE wireless printer thanks to SWAGBUCKS! The reward community that works! Sign up now to try it out -- http://www.swagbucks.com/lilmonke

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

here is a copy of the policy that I received from them when I emailed them so you can take it into the store next time you shop.

1.0 Policy
    Coupon zone coupons, LCL flyer coupons, LCL website coupons and President’s Choice Financial® coupons are all gladly accepted according to the terms and conditions printed on the coupon. Manufacturer coupons are accepted for in store purchased items according to the guidelines listed in section 2.0.
    2.0 Guidelines
    2.1 The item being purchased must conform to the product details on the coupon including size, brand, quantity, co-purchased item etc.
    2.2 Only Canadian coupons are accepted.
    2.3 The expiry date must be valid.
    2.4 The coupon must be presented at time of purchase.
    2.5 A coupon cannot be redeemed against the “free” item in any offer where the customer buys more than one item to get one or more item for free (BOGO deals). Eg. Buy one bag of chips, get a second bag of chips free – a single coupon can be applied to the purchase of the two bags.
    2.6 Coupons have no cash value.
    2.7 If the coupon value exceeds the retail value of an item, the coupon value will be reduced to reflect the retail of the item.
    2.8 All sales taxes are paid by the customer at the retail value of the product. Refer to 2.10 to see Free Item guideline.
    2.9 The value of a coupon that offers a product for free will include the amount of any applicable taxes.
    2.10 Home printed coupons from emails or websites are accepted in black/white or colour. Manufacture coupons must have a valid manufacture address on the printed coupon, expiration date and be completely legible.
    2.11Photocopies are not accepted.
    2.12 Coupons are void if they appear distorted or blurry.
    2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
    2.14 The Store Management reserves the right to restrict individual item purchase quantities to reasonable family limits.

3.0 General Information

3.1 Each coupon will be reviewed to ensure it complies with the details of the section 2.0 Guidelines. We appreciate your patience during this validation process.
    3.2 Customers with excessive amounts of coupons in a single order may be asked to relocate to complete their order as a courtesy to our other Customers.
    3.2 We may change this policy without notice at any time.
    3.3 All coupon redemptions are subject to the policy in effect at time of redemption.
    3.4 Competitor’s coupons are not accepted.

If I can be of further assistance, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help you.

I have used a couple of the $6 Advils when they were on sale for $6.47 and they did need to call a manager to override the til but I was allowed to use multiple coupons on the multipl advils I bought

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    128 (100%)

I had the same problem with a cashier as well, I will try a different one next time

Thread Information