User Tag List

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So it been a while since I've been on and maybe I missed this but this was my experience yesterday at my local Walmart.

I alway price match and used other stores coupons at this location so it can as a surprise to me that I was told that they would NOT take the "Save $4.00" when you use this coupon" on Re-acton i cut from the the rexal coupon book.
    The CSM even showed me the coupon policy and stated the competitors coupons have to have a regular price for the product on the coupon.
    I still think that is incorrect. The wording can be miss leading. I think see was confusing the BOGO part of the policy.

Anyway because she was so nice and told me ealier that week she had got into trouble for accepting others like it, I let it go and thought I would get your option on this question.

Any help would be appreciated.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Rexall PharmaPlus
    Thanks
    Shannon
    New & lovin' every minute of it!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Walmart will only price match a price, not a $ off or bogo or any other form of it.

It must say example product $4.99 to price match

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The coupon has to say $2.99 with this coupon, not $4 off with this coupon for it to be accepted under Walmart's coupon policy.

Basically, they treat a competitors coupon like a price match, so it has to have a price they can put it in as. If it says save $4 regularly $10.99 they then know the sale price is $6.99 so can do it that way
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I was confused too because there was another thread under the deals/flyers stating that WM accepted the $4.00 Rexall Revlon coupon making Revlon lipsticks only 99 cents after PM with RCSS and using the $4.00 off coupon.

I asked for clarification because I thought that WM only accepted competitor coupons if the coupon stated a specific price.

This makes more sense to me. I am a newbie and I wanted to make sure I was following procedure correctly.

Thanks for the clarification. Have a great night!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I was able to PM the Q-tips and several other items from the Rexall flyer without any problems. The transaction was confirmed by the front line CS manager before it was put through. I had no problem with her decision cause it was a going to be a better deal than the regular price either way. The flyer put out by Rexall is very controversial for PMing and confusing as to what the price paid should be.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I emailed head office about this. The rexal coupon has to have a price on it. As stated above. $2.99 not $4 off. They treat it as a price match. I caused a huge scene at Walmart when my coupon was not excpted so I emailed the company and sure enough I was wrong.

Thread Information