User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello

I am very new here and to couponing. I am wondering where to find a good list of weekly matchups that are applicable in Saskatchewan. The matchups I have looked at have many stores that we don't have here, and even the stores that we do have here, I have found the items in the matchup list do not coordinate "my" store's specials.

Thanks for the help, info, understanding.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

AnneDougherty, god bless her for being such a sweety, makes an official match up list each week. She has stores that are in Sask too.

I mostly check out the flyers myself though as I like to have a visual reference as I compare my coupons. Shoppers is the most fruitful in my experience for regular matchups. I usually find at least one product weekly that I can get for free or super cheap. I hear Rexall is good too, but I don't have any close by.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay, so I was on the right track.. I see the Extra Foods/Superstore pricing matches, yay! I will check out the Giant Tiger pricing. Am I missing any other Sask applicable ones?? I think those matchup lists will be a life saver!! Please let me know if any other listed stores match our local ones. Thanks!

If you don't mind sharing.. what's your jackpot item this week from SDM??

Thanks again.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I live in a rural area but am regularly in N. Battleford. I do a big city shop (saskatoon) usually once a month.

The store flyers I target regularly are SDM, WM, CT, NF, Sobeys and Coop. When I go to Saskatoon, I check out RCSS and LD. I haven't ever checked out giant tiger or Rexell as I am so time pressed when I do my trip. TBS has flyers too but I have never found that works well. I think Anne's list covers most those stores.

There was a few great things on Saturday only, but the big item this week was the Multibionta Vitamins with a $10 coupon it makes it free (and this is all week)

I find the price matching with many stores to be great for purchasing deeply discounted items (that may be out of stock) or avoiding limits. However, I have experienced that many stores won't allow both price matching and coupon use. LD is the only place I find I have no problems with this. But some cashiers will only let me price match the 1st of any particular item.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks again!

Kleenex also is a good deal this week at SDM, .59 for 136 sheets, 2 ply. Here are a few more hotspots I found this week: Home Outfitters has 50% of their last ticketed price on clearance items, Zellers and Sears have good deals on kids clearance clothes (I look for size 5, and there wasn't much in that size, but if you look for size 6 there's lots!). Also at SDM I got: pepsi, crackers (SWEET deal), and batteries on Saturday (another SWEET deal).

Since I gained useful information, I wanted to share what I found in case it is useful to someone else!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is NF? No Frills? Do we have that in Saskatoon? I don't find that the weekly matchups relate to OUR Walmart or Sobey's. I haven't checked CT or Giant Tiger (as I already mentioned), and I haven't found a site that does matchups for Coop. I CAN matchup myself, but I love the "official" list, so I don't miss anything.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I agree with Carmen, Anne does a great job, however I like to match my coupons to my flyers. I have found that in the past two weeks Safeway has had great prices on cleaning products. Haven't seen this weeks flyer yet. I also will look at Anne's prices in different flyers to see what she feels is a good price and compare to our flyers. She has a color code system to let you know the good prices. Can't remember which is which now. Hope this helps.

Thread Information