User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I've been finding the Smuckers booklets in various places in the store, often in the aisles in little holders mounted on the shelf edges.

The annual summer coupon drought is coming to an end in most places. BTW, I seem to remember that back when danam314 was making her posts about the Smartsource coupons, I think she mentioned that the reps are supposed to refill the coupons weekly. So, if you find empty pads or holders, don't give up. Try again the next week.

And just a couple observations from my hunting today in Metro Vancouver... I have not seen any Black Diamond or Armstrong Cheese coupons at all, yet. Nor any Vim coupons. I've found some Tostitos (B2G1 dip) coupons only in one Safeway store. And I have found multiple fresh pads of EXPIRED Kraft Sizzling Salads coupons in SEVEN different Safeway and Save On stores. I know they were just put out because I was at most of these stores a week or two ago. Just so odd...

And if you're looking for the Pam coupon, be sure to look up high. I think I've missed them in several stores because they have been on the very top shelf edge, above eye level.
    I found the Vim and most of the others but I cannot find the following:

1.00 Cascades
    .50 Diana's
    .50 Hellman's
    .50 Source
    .50 Nestle Pure Life
    1.00 and 2.00 Nivea
    2.00 Studio
    .50 Pillsbury

I found one that I don't see mentioned here though.

Free Temptations Cat Treats wub any Whiskas Dry!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    757 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    I've been finding the Smuckers booklets in various places in the store, often in the aisles in little holders mounted on the shelf edges.

The annual summer coupon drought is coming to an end in most places. BTW, I seem to remember that back when danam314 was making her posts about the Smartsource coupons, I think she mentioned that the reps are supposed to refill the coupons weekly. So, if you find empty pads or holders, don't give up. Try again the next week.

And just a couple observations from my hunting today in Metro Vancouver... I have not seen any Black Diamond or Armstrong Cheese coupons at all, yet. Nor any Vim coupons. I've found some Tostitos (B2G1 dip) coupons only in one Safeway store. And I have found multiple fresh pads of EXPIRED Kraft Sizzling Salads coupons in SEVEN different Safeway and Save On stores. I know they were just put out because I was at most of these stores a week or two ago. Just so odd...

And if you're looking for the Pam coupon, be sure to look up high. I think I've missed them in several stores because they have been on the very top shelf edge, above eye level.

Thank you Mcminsen......

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I went to the Langley (Willoughby) SOF today and most of the grocery tearpads were empty.
    - Christine

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I found the Vim and most of the others but I cannot find the following:

1.00 Cascades
    .50 Diana's
    .50 Hellman's
    .50 Source
    .50 Nestle Pure Life
    1.00 and 2.00 Nivea
    2.00 Studio
    .50 Pillsbury

I found one that I don't see mentioned here though.

Free Temptations Cat Treats wub any Whiskas Dry!
    I found the $0.50 Source at Food Basics.
    I went back to Sobeys last night and found the .50 Pillsbury

I have not found the .50 Hellmans or Nivea.

I found the $2 Stuido at SDM last night along with the Crest 3D 0.50.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I wish that people would not post WHERE they find coupons. There seems to be some greedy people out there who run out and empty the tear pad as soon as they find out about them! It's getting really frustrating for those of us, who really could use 1 or 2 of the coupons. I'm sure you greedy people don't need all "500" coupons on the pad! Take what you need and can reasonably use, maybe a couple extra to give away and Save some for the rest of us.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Been to different stores in my area and all tearpads are empty i just want a couple of those dove coupons. So sad

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    I wish that people would not post WHERE they find coupons. There seems to be some greedy people out there who run out and empty the tear pad as soon as they find out about them! It's getting really frustrating for those of us, who really could use 1 or 2 of the coupons. I'm sure you greedy people don't need all "500" coupons on the pad! Take what you need and can reasonably use, maybe a couple extra to give away and Save some for the rest of us.
    Good point. I pretty well stopped identifying particular stores several months ago. What we're getting sometimes is the "stampede effect". I think it's enough for people to simply know the store chain. I notice in the Calgary thread that people are PMing one another about the particular stores instead of posting.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I would love a few of those Pam coupons if anyone has any to trade!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I'm looking for PAM and Premium plus crackers if anyone wants to trade. I have a few extras of:
    Dove - 2WUB2 different
    Carnation - 1 wub3
    Pillsbury
    Campbell's broth
    and the following from the Smuckers booklet: Folgers, Carnation, Robin Hood Oats, Gay Lea Spreadables

or anything else that's on my trade list.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

My local store still has full tearpads Smart Source tear pads. I picked up some extra's today of most of them. PM me if you are in need.

** I guess I should clarify. These coupons are free. I don't need or want anything in return. I'm just lucky to live in an area where these don't seem to be in demand. **
    Last edited by jma9075; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2011 at 12:35 AM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I think there are two slightly different smuckers booklets around - I picked one up in sobeys /same as the one posted in this thread, has ONE $1 off any smuckers, but then I came across another one in metro and it had $7 in coupons total and TWO $1 off smuckers coupons. (one was any, the other one for perfect blends smuckers, something like that).

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It's annoying when people clear the pads I've seen some posts too when people are like 'i have these tearpads for trade and I want purexes and $10 and up diapers and Free coupons' and they are ignoring the questions where they found them and it's not nice.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information