User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was wondering if there is a list of every day deals (using coupons) at particular stores. You know, regular priced items that are an awesome deal or free, or better yet money makers, after using the coupons. Would be great to keep a list in one spot with the details including the store names.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I think that's she's talking about the deal that are regular priced but still are hot deals. Like maybe travel size or some discount store...

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Why would it have to be regular price when it's more likely free with a coupon when it's on sale? Are you saying you just want to know what you can get overage on at Wal-Mart?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Somewhere between Sherbrooke and Montréal
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Nope... Sorry my english is bad today . and i don't know if you're talking to me either, but sometimes they are stores wich have very good price day after day, not considering sale, and coupon or not, it's a great deal.
    Like for me, my SDM always have great deal on eggs. And my Maxi does have a wonderful selection of pink stickers on a variety of product, so I use to go there for grocery. GT also have everyday great prices for a lot of items...
    She was asking what is your everyday deal and where... Well, it's what I understood...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SORRY! I suppose what I meant was, for example the Aspirins at Walmart that were regular priced but with the coupon available, it was suddenly a money maker.

Yes I did mean regular priced items that are always a hot deal if combined with one of the coupons out there. Excluding sales that are already posted. Whether it be an overage, a freebie or even just a great deal..........

This would mean that one pretty much knew there was a deal any time they happened to be at that store and to make sure they grabbed it if they had coupons and needed the item.

Is that clear at mud? LOL

Then you could keep a list with coupons and always know. For example, every time I go to Canadian Tire, I use up my $1 snuggle coupons on the fabric sheets there. The regular price is $1.27 all the time, therefore, I get 20 sheets for $0.27 plus tax

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

saradouce
    CaNewbie

Trade Rating: 0

Total Candies: 357

Nope... Sorry my english is bad today . and i don't know if you're talking to me either, but sometimes they are stores wich have very good price day after day, not considering sale, and coupon or not, it's a great deal.
    Like for me, my SDM always have great deal on eggs. And my Maxi does have a wonderful selection of pink stickers on a variety of product, so I use to go there for grocery. GT also have everyday great prices for a lot of items...
    She was asking what is your everyday deal and where... Well, it's what I understood...

Saradouce (with regards to above)
    This could also be on that list, not exactly what I meant but would be nice to know and track with or without coupon deals.
    Last edited by muskokalivin; Wed, Sep 7th, 2011 at 01:12 PM. Reason: didn't refer to above statement

Thread Information