User Tag List

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

On Tuesday I bought groceries at Metro, the peanut butter and a few other things, then yesterday in the mail I get bonus airmiles coupons if you buy 2 peanut butter get x miles etc. If I go to customer service with my receipt does anyone know if they will give me the bonus airmiles?

I've already opened one of the peanut butter so I can't really bring it back and buy it again!

I emailed metro and haven't heard back yet.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Metro

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I don't see why not. They may have to just manually enter the air miles so you'll get them a little later than normal. The worst that could happen is they say no but if you don't ask you're giving yourself that same response anyway, so my motto is to ALWAYS ask!!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    I don't see why not. They may have to just manually enter the air miles so you'll get them a little later than normal. The worst that could happen is they say no but if you don't ask you're giving yourself that same response anyway, so my motto is to ALWAYS ask!!

Thanks for responding -- but just wanted to let you know I went and tried and they said NO, as the coupons that they mail you will only register when you actully purchase the product. Oh Well they are good till mid October, hopefully I'll get a chance to use them before then!

Thread Information