User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am a member of several sites that use LinkShare and not one tells you how much they earn from it (and most sites actually have it in their ToS that you cant share that info) and none of them offer the sites as cashback either so I am not sure what point you are trying to make. There are costs to running a website also (vBulliten isn't free, servers, domain names etc) even if there is revenue coming in

That being said, I agree the false deadlines only cause more issues and that keeping in touch rather than not replying to the thread would help with some of the frustration on the forum
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Last edited by t4tintin; Tue, Aug 17th, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

that wasnt expressing of opinion as much as it was trolling and re-posting posts...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Last edited by t4tintin; Tue, Aug 17th, 2010 at 11:44 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by trucks12trucks View Post
    that wasnt expressing of opinion as much as it was trolling and re-posting posts...
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree that t4tintin is trolling. As someone who is owed at least $60 from Cashback (more if Boo pays out the full commission as he had offered several months ago), I can understand the frustration. I've sent probably 10 emails, 10 PMs, and posted umpteen times in the last 12 months trying to get the money that I was promised as a part of the Cashback program. If your bank made an error and erased $60 from your account, and didn't fix it for a year, wouldn't you be frustrated? If they kept giving deadlines that it would absolutely be fixed by, and then ignoring those deadlines, wouldn't you want to speak out?

I know that Boo says that he is relieved to be able to get back to operating the site without a negative balance. But if he didn't have the money on hand to pay out Cashback to people that were actively making him money with their purchases, then he had no business offering gift certificates in exchange for flyers and post counts and contests in the meantime to add to the debt. He should have focused on paying the money that he owed.

To put it another way: Boo has been holding our money for over a year, and it probably equals hundreds if not thousands of dollars. If that money had been in our savings accounts instead, how much interest would it have accumulated? What has happened to that interest?

Hopefully no one accuses me of trolling with this post. There is, in my opinion at least, a huge difference between politely stating an opinion with which someone else may disagree, and posting something calculated to offend others. I've tried my best to do the first.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Lipton...Do you think people are blind? Everyone can see that this is only or 2nd post, so you cant be owed a penny....Go outside and enjoy some nice weather...
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Actually the links in the top ad are google ads, and not generating linkshare revenue for boo. On the forum when members post these kinds of ads I remove them.

Boo never said hes not making anything. If he wasnt makoing anything the site would not be running as the servers alone costs a fair amount.

Getting nasty wont get u anywhere. I already pointed you out to his post and im sure youll be paid soon as your on the top priority list. I hightly doubt Boo was even on much this past weekend. I'm pretty dissapointed t4tintin to see you encouraging a troll, who is basically stalking some of sc's members and has made it quite personal.
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Aug 16th, 2010 at 04:51 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Last edited by t4tintin; Tue, Aug 17th, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I pmed you about what posts since their removed now.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree that t4tintin is trolling. As someone who is owed at least $60 from Cashback (more if Boo pays out the full commission as he had offered several months ago), I can understand the frustration. I've sent probably 10 emails, 10 PMs, and posted umpteen times in the last 12 months trying to get the money that I was promised as a part of the Cashback program. If your bank made an error and erased $60 from your account, and didn't fix it for a year, wouldn't you be frustrated? If they kept giving deadlines that it would absolutely be fixed by, and then ignoring those deadlines, wouldn't you want to speak out?

I know that Boo says that he is relieved to be able to get back to operating the site without a negative balance. But if he didn't have the money on hand to pay out Cashback to people that were actively making him money with their purchases, then he had no business offering gift certificates in exchange for flyers and post counts and contests in the meantime to add to the debt. He should have focused on paying the money that he owed.

To put it another way: Boo has been holding our money for over a year, and it probably equals hundreds if not thousands of dollars. If that money had been in our savings accounts instead, how much interest would it have accumulated? What has happened to that interest?

Hopefully no one accuses me of trolling with this post. There is, in my opinion at least, a huge difference between politely stating an opinion with which someone else may disagree, and posting something calculated to offend others. I've tried my best to do the first.

I understand your fustration but the first thing that you have to realize is Smart Canucks and Cashback were 2 seperate businesses. The new cashback site that was made cost thousands upon thousands of dollars and well.. has been terminated for now because it was an over exceedingly expenditure.

Smart Canucks, basically uses google ads and small revenue advertising to keep the servers, bandwidth and tech side of things running.

He didn't take the cashback money and run off with it it was invested back into the cashback system (not sure if you saw the new system when it was up)

So now with cashback down hes trying to take money from the actual Sc business to pay cashbackers.

I know of course this isnt another excuse but I just thought I'd explain things as theyve progessed throughout his posts.

I've been blamed for taking the cashback money, going to the dominican with it etc and thats simply not true. I paid out cashbackers as the money came in and left the system last March(?) 2009 because I didnt like the new system guess I have a hard time excepting change.

Anyways im not making excuses and yes I think you all deserve your payments but I thought maybe this would clarify some issues.

If your seeing the mods getting stressed out and short leashed in this thread its because of the psychotic troll that keeps posting and making the issues personal. They obviously have some personal issues but its just simply gotten old quick.
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Aug 16th, 2010 at 05:41 PM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have to disagree that t4tintin is trolling.
    My interpretation was that wasn't directed at t4tintin. There were several posts by the troll that you don't see anymore because they were deleted. I saw them. I think that is what trucks is referring to.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Please PM Boo for all gifts/prizes, including magnets.
    ok thanks amberlab i didn't know that but silly question is how lol

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thx Insane - it was good to read.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information