User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure if this is the right thread.

I just came back from Pharma Plus.
    The 3 day deal on this weeks flyer is Lever 2000 Soap, Arm and Hammer and Secret Deoderant and a few other things on sale for $1.49.
    It also says Limit 4.

When I went to the store, I assumed a Limit 4 was on each individual products. Meaning 4 Lever 2000, 4 Deoderants, ect.

This is not the case, its a limit of 4 on all the items combined.
    To my suprise eveything was ringing in incorrectly and I was using SCOP until the manager came out to explain.

It this is in the wrong thread, please remove.... Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have the same assumption as you. This is a helpful info. Thanks for sharing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

what? so total of 4 items together? 2 lever 2 secret and i am at my limit? I guess this is Rexall way of saying "please pm @ walmart or zellers".

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

wow, that sucks. Another reason to pm at walmart!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes - If I knew that before my transaction was completed I would have gotten what I really needed and put the soap back and PM'd at Walmart. It was very frustrating as I saw the cashier enter $0 for my SCOP but it did not pick up at the end. So really I thought I was getting my DH deoderant for 1$ with my coupon but it was $1.50 as I was over the limit and that wasn't a savings for me.

HOWEVER; BANDAIDS are on for $2.77 - $1.50 printable = $1.27
    I didn't see that posted earlier in the deal thread. Bandaids are ref $3.99 at Walmart

Hooked on coupons
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanx for this info, would have missed this sale otherwise.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I bought 4 of the Dove, and 4 of the lever, and they were totally good with it! The cottenwipes was a good buy as well at 2.99 -1 insert.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

DOes it say that anywhere on the flyer? Never heard of something like that....sounds like they're making up their own rules lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    I bought 4 of the Dove, and 4 of the lever, and they were totally good with it! The cottenwipes was a good buy as well at 2.99 -1 insert.

It was the til, that had the issue. After I bought 4 Lever all my other stuff was coming up at $1.99 and not a $1.49, after the limit the price is 1.99.
    I scoped all my other items as I showed them the flyer and it said 1.49.
    The arm and hammer was suppose to be free and the Secret was free.
    However, the cashier entered the A&H as free but when I paid, it did not come off the bill. Another lady behind me went back to get the items I had as she heard of me scopping them. The manager then assisted the lady and started talking about why they were ringing in from 1.49 to 1.99.
    And that I wasn't suppose to actually get the Scop. I told her she needs to put a BIG sign up as she is going to have major issues.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    DOes it say that anywhere on the flyer? Never heard of something like that....sounds like they're making up their own rules lol
    I've never experienced that either, and was under the same assumption, but now after I read this thread, I went back and looked at the flyer. It does kinda make sense if you look at the way they've laid it out. The soup says limit of 6, the other items each say limit of 4, and then the lever/dove etc all lumped together, it says limit of 4.

I've never PM'd at Walmart before...do they take into account limits that other stores advertise? Or no?

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Yes walmarts use other stores price matched limits ~_~

~The Ripple Effect of Kindness Project~

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thats how Pharma Plus explained it to me. I knew there was a limit of 4. It explains after they rang in my soap at $1.49 why the other items were ringing in at $1.99. I just wish someone had clarified it for me when they saw my items. This was my first time shopping there with a limit as I usually PM at Walmart. I would have moved to Plan B. Beh! The lessons we learn in Couponing!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went in today to get my 4 x 1.49 lever she wouldn't even take my coupons as it says it cant be combined with any other offer on the pack .. I know she read that wrong its not a offer its a sale i'm only using 1 coupon per item ..

so knowing they suck for a coupon policy I said that's ok .. ill just take the flyer to walmart and price match it .

thanks!!
    and off i went and got my 4 there minus my $1 coupons..
    Last edited by systemfx; Fri, Sep 9th, 2011 at 03:15 PM.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Oh, I see. Mine rang up at 1.99, but i figured it was just an error on the pricing in the till. I live in small town, so I didn't push on the SCOP issue for that price, she just overrode them all to 1.49. Now it makes sense.
    My rexall is pretty good, they will take my airmiles, before applying their coupons, and mine, so I get the bonus points. And if it is a big order I break it in two seperate orders to get the airmiles and they don't seem to care.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Just an FYi on the printable band aid coupon, it says one coupon per purchase, PER PERSON. I was only able to purchase 1.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information