User Tag List

Page 231 of 966 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I've got two $1.50 coupons so I'll grab a couple. Also have a $5 Safeway on a B$50G$5 Entertainment Book coupon that has to be used by the 31st.
    Hmmm! Got me thinking.

The Sunlight comes up as an AM special fairly often but they usually boost the price.

Wonder, if you could get a raincheck for the BOGO at the current price then wait for a AM offer on it! Bet you could.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow.. this guy wants to sell his Air Miles. $5.15 each!

"You only earn 1 Air Mile per $20 spent.

I would like to sell you my Air Miles for $5.15 for 1 mile. Why the 15 cents? The reason is airmiles.ca charges 15 cents for every Air Mile transfered to another Air Miles account. To verify this information then please call Air Miles Canada or check out the website under questions and answers.

The more you buy the better the price

If interested e-mail back

Thanks"

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rd...671041818.html

You better hurry!

Ron.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Heck, if he wants to turn a profit I'll sell him my AirMiles for $2.575 each so he can make a 50% profit! ;-)

Let's see. 100 AMs = $257.50

Heck I'll even throw in a B2G50 bonus!
    Last edited by operabob; Thu, Oct 27th, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK, being a sneaky devil:

Just bought the B5G50 Frozen Food offer. Not listed in the flyer but they are part of the special are the Kraft Dips at $3.00 each. After AMs $1.90.

Better yet, I knew they'd likely be in short supply but I bought the last 2 low-fat Kraft 100% Parmesan Cheese (250g) then asked if there were any in the back. "Nope". So got a rain check for 10.

It's something I'll use. Easy to store. There are $1 coupons out there. And now I can save the major purchase of this item for a B$100G100 offer.
    Last edited by operabob; Thu, Oct 27th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

P.1 is updated.

Pretty pitiful week unless you eat a lot of Jerky.

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Its been a terrible couple of weeks for AM's. I will shop on Tuesday because of the % off day but am sad that I won't be getting any extra miles.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I picked up 4 bottles of Sunlight Deep Clean for $6.99 each minus B1G1 minus 4X$1 coupons. They let me use coupons on the b1g1 PLUS each pin netted me a FPC

I also picked up a Scrubbing Bubbles One Step toliet cleaner kit for $2.99. They are reg $10, SP of $7.99 minus $5 Bzz coupon
    I went to my local Safeway in North Burnaby and about 6 bottles of the Sunlight was on the shelf, but somebody took the plastic wrap off of the caps, thus no code. I got ticked & went to another Safeway & they only had a few bottles left, but no bottles with the codes, so I managed to get a raincheck for 6 Bogos on a different Sunlight deep clean product. One nice thing is that Safeway r/c is good for 90 days from issue date.

Is the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step any good? Basically does it work effectively, I'm considering buying 4 for my house & my parents' house as they're in their late 70's and thought this might be handy for them. The Scrubbing Bubbles is on sale until next Thurs, Nov 03, so it would be good to buy on Tuesday during Customer Appreciation Day. The refill is on sale as well for $3.99. I don't have the $5 Bzz coupon, but do have a $5 off coupon & also a b1g1 free coupon from I believe Smart Source.

Mtngrl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed that the Oatmeal Crisp is offering a coupon for a free Yoplait Yoghurt. I bought 4 boxes last night and received 25 AM. The offer ended yesterday, but it something to watch for as I find Oatmeal Crisp is often on sale. The coupons are good until February.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The Sunlight codes aren't on the wrap. They're under the lid of those with wrappers on them.

I skipped the offer.

Zellers has ABC (He) 32 wash on for $1.88. Figured overall that's a better deal.

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

While Safeway has a reputation for being higher priced if you're smart it's not always the case. Take this advertised special from both Safeway and Wal-Mart.

Safeway has their frozen boneless Chicken Breasts on this week: 4KG Box = $26.36

Walmart has their's (seasoned) on 2.85 KG = $23

Who has the better deal?

Safeway $26.36/4 = $6.59 per KG

Wal-Mart $23/2.85 = $8.07 per KG

Safeway is the better deal and if you buy on Tuesday $5.93/KG vs. Wal-Mart's $8.07/KG

I'll add my own spices thank you very much (as Sheldon would say).
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Mtngrl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in Safeway again today, the Oatmeal Crisp offer is still on. B4G25AM at $3.50 per box. The yoplait yoghurt coupon on SMB are worth between $3-$4 depending if you buy your yoghurt on sale. This offer is on until November 4.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

OB, I had 1 Sunlight left in my laundry room & cut the plastic off the cap & entered that pin & won an $8. coupon for the Lion King DVD. Am I to assume that the same pin # is located both on the plastic & under the cap. If so, I will go back on Tuesday and buy the Sunlight.

The frozen boneless skinless seasoned chicken breast was also on sale at No Frills for $2./lb or $4.40/kg for the $1, 2, 3 sale until last Thursday. I'm not sure if it's on sale again this week, but it's worth the check. I've never seen this type of chicken breast on sale for this cheap in a store and managed to buy 4 bags and most of them had 3 pcs in it. If the prices are relatively close, I prefer to buy in the smaller bags than in the box as I find that sometimes the chicken is all stuck together. I thought all of the frozen chicken breasts in a box were seasoned. I'm glad you mentioned that as I prefer to season it myself as well. I'll have to keep an eye out next time.
    Thanks for your help.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Saving Moola View Post
    I went to my local Safeway in North Burnaby and about 6 bottles of the Sunlight was on the shelf, but somebody took the plastic wrap off of the caps, thus no code. I got ticked & went to another Safeway & they only had a few bottles left, but no bottles with the codes, so I managed to get a raincheck for 6 Bogos on a different Sunlight deep clean product. One nice thing is that Safeway r/c is good for 90 days from issue date.

Is the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step any good? Basically does it work effectively, I'm considering buying 4 for my house & my parents' house as they're in their late 70's and thought this might be handy for them. The Scrubbing Bubbles is on sale until next Thurs, Nov 03, so it would be good to buy on Tuesday during Customer Appreciation Day. The refill is on sale as well for $3.99. I don't have the $5 Bzz coupon, but do have a $5 off coupon & also a b1g1 free coupon from I believe Smart Source.
    Little buggers! I would looooooooooove to catch someone in the act of stealing them.

The SB is a good thing (in my opinion). My only complaint is that the toilet seat can "shift" a bit with it underneath but I love the ease of keeping it clean
    I have some $5 bzz coupons and $2 off the refills if you are intrested??? LMK

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I saw the numbers on the wrap but it didn;t match the number on the lid and didn;t work for me. Go figure!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The frozen boneless skinless seasoned chicken breast was also on sale at No Frills for $2./lb or $4.40/kg for the $1, 2, 3 sale until last Thursday.
    Yes, and I meant to add a note pointing out that this was a comparison to Walky World only and there might be better offers out there.

There isn't a No-Frills around here although Costco might beat. Then again you have to factor in Costco's membership fee.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information