User Tag List

Page 268 of 966 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Mtngrl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I noticed on the SC blog that P&G are offering free samples and coupons to those who spent $40 dollars on their products last week - which I think we all did! You just need your receipt to claim. Here is the link:

http://healthandbeautysampler.ca/en_ca/index.php

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtngrl View Post
    I noticed on the SC blog that P&G are offering free samples and coupons to those who spent $40 dollars on their products last week - which I think we all did! You just need your receipt to claim. Here is the link:

http://healthandbeautysampler.ca/en_ca/index.php
    I filled out the MIR and put it in the envie with my receipt, when I realized Safeway isn't on their list of participating retailers! I may send it in anyway to see if it goes through!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Mtngrl
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, I didn't even see that. I thought for sure that was why they had the $40 deal at Safeway. Good catch!

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    I filled out the MIR and put it in the envie with my receipt, when I realized Safeway isn't on their list of participating retailers! I may send it in anyway to see if it goes through!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtngrl View Post
    Wow, I didn't even see that. I thought for sure that was why they had the $40 deal at Safeway. Good catch!

This is a P&G / Loblaws promo.

Ron.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

is there a maximum miles you are allowed to earn for one day?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

is there a maximum miles you are allowed to earn for one day?
    No maximum/day, however, the most you can earn/day/shop/club card on a particular offer is:

10 offers to a maximum 500 AMs

For example I think it's B5G30 on Conagra this week so the most you can buy is 5 offers X 10 = 30 x 10 AMs = 300 AMs. If you bought 11 offers you'd still only get 300 AMs.

Pepsi is B6G100

With the max. on the offer being 500 AMs it only makes sense to but 5 offers (6 items x 5 offers = 30 items) = 5 x 100 AMs = 500 AMs

Now if you bought the maximum Conagra and the Pepsi offers you'd get 300 + 500 = 800 AMs.

If the added up to a $100 puchase and you used both B$100G100 coupons previously discussed you'd get:

300 + 500 + 100 + 100 = 1,000 AMs

Also you'd pick up a "base" AM for every $20 spent at Safeway = 5 AMs.

Depending on your credit card you get bonus AMs as well. Mine is 1AM/$10 spent at an AM sponsor = 10 AMs.

So the total is now:

300 + 500 + 100 + 100 + 5 + 10 = 1,015 AMs

If you have a 2nd Club Card (I have 1 as does my wife) you could repeat the same purchase the same day for 2 x 1,015 = 2,030 AMs. In theory that is!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

If I use P&G coupons, do I have to actually spend $40 to get the 100 AM?

-did that make sense?-
    LF: Huggies diaper manufacturer coups. (mail-outs, peelies)
    $5 Childrens Advil
    Please PM me if you have any for trade.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by suziecharlie View Post
    the airmiles coupon clearly states "cannot be combined with any other discount offer or Air Miles coupon offer."
    I'm lucky I was able to use them both tonight, but I don't think I'll try again. The cashier took both my 100 miles coupons, rang one through, and put the second one directly in his pile of my entered coupons! I asked him to ring the second one through, and he basically said "no, they're both the same." Another employee who was waiting to relieve him said "go ahead and try it, but it won't be worth anything." So he rang it through, and they were both surprised to see that it worked. He then became a quite irritated and said he absolutely wouldn't do it again. I hate feeling like I'm doing something sneaky when at the checkout, but I guess I kind of was if that was the wording on the coupons (and I didn't even look - oops).

Ewbie-Wan CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by worldgirl View Post
    I'm lucky I was able to use them both tonight, but I don't think I'll try again. The cashier took both my 100 miles coupons, rang one through, and put the second one directly in his pile of my entered coupons! I asked him to ring the second one through, and he basically said "no, they're both the same." Another employee who was waiting to relieve him said "go ahead and try it, but it won't be worth anything." So he rang it through, and they were both surprised to see that it worked. He then became a quite irritated and said he absolutely wouldn't do it again. I hate feeling like I'm doing something sneaky when at the checkout, but I guess I kind of was if that was the wording on the coupons (and I didn't even look - oops).
    I have a feeling that this B$100G100AMX2 loophole will be closed soon.

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by worldgirl View Post
    Good for you. In the end, if Safeway does 'catch on' to this sneaky underhanded trick, it could come back on the cashier that did scan 2 coupons.

Ron.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If I use P&G coupons, do I have to actually spend $40 to get the 100 AM?

-did that make sense?-
    Likely $40 after coupons.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

No maximum/day, however, the most you can earn/day/shop/club card on a particular offer is:

10 offers to a maximum 500 AMs

For example I think it's B5G30 on Conagra this week so the most you can buy is 5 offers X 10 = 30 x 10 AMs = 300 AMs. If you bought 11 offers you'd still only get 300 AMs.

Pepsi is B6G100

With the max. on the offer being 500 AMs it only makes sense to but 5 offers (6 items x 5 offers = 30 items) = 5 x 100 AMs = 500 AMs

Now if you bought the maximum Conagra and the Pepsi offers you'd get 300 + 500 = 800 AMs.

If the added up to a $100 puchase and you used both B$100G100 coupons previously discussed you'd get:

300 + 500 + 100 + 100 = 1,000 AMs

Also you'd pick up a "base" AM for every $20 spent at Safeway = 5 AMs.

Depending on your credit card you get bonus AMs as well. Mine is 1AM/$10 spent at an AM sponsor = 10 AMs.

So the total is now:

300 + 500 + 100 + 100 + 5 + 10 = 1,015 AMs

If you have a 2nd Club Card (I have 1 as does my wife) you could repeat the same purchase the same day for 2 x 1,015 = 2,030 AMs. In theory that is! __________________
    OB
    thanks operabob

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The way around using P&G coupons is to buy some other things on the same receipt. The cashier just enters the coupons as 'grocery', not by a brand name.
    Last edited by kelsie94; Tue, Feb 28th, 2012 at 07:45 AM.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    The way around using P&G coupons is to buy some other things on the same receipt. The cashier just enters the coupons as 'grocery', not by a brand name.
    thank you so much!! That's exactly what I was wondering.
    $5 Childrens Advil

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Likely $40 after coupons.
    Okay, now Im not sure... haha!! Thanks for the response.
    $5 Childrens Advil

Thread Information