User Tag List

Page 316 of 966 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtngrl View Post
    Mine came today too! Just in time.
    Me too!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Okay... i just had a what the heck moment.... i am looking at my safeway flyer and they made a major change to 10% tuesday ... the airmiles are no longer 20X the base value.... they are now 10X the base value... that makes it worth 5% of the total in credit towards airmiles and they keep reducing the value of them. At this moment i am really not impressed with safeway.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Safeway is almost always 10Xs base miles around here and most other places too I think.

I know they did the odd 20xer.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Here is my potential personal plan for this week at safeway.
    6 kellogs ceareal for $24 get 100 back in airmiles value
    buy one old duch chips and 2 restrante tortilla chips use the pealie for b2g1salsa free and spend 7.50 and get 25 airmiles back
    airwick I motion 5.99 get 4 and use 2X $5 off When you spend 10 plus get 2 lysol toilet lceaners for 2.49- 2X $1 coupons OOP after coupons $16.94 with 60 airmiles bonus.
    6 cases of drpepper or crush soda for $20 - 3X $2 coupons = $14 OOP plus deposit & tax
    2 Baguettes 1.29 each $2.58 OOP and 10 airmiles back
    2 good host iced teas 8.99 each $17.98 oop and 40 airmiles credit
    Kelloggs deal one more time for $24 more oop and 100 bonus airmiles

Total products
    12 boxes of cereal but they have to have coupons for the free breakfast item on them
    1 bag of chips
    2 bags of tortillas
    4 airwick motion
    2 lysol toilet bowl cleaners
    1 jar of salsa
    6 cases of pop
    2 bagettes
    2 big container of good host iced tea

After coupons before tax total oop 114.2
    Total airmiles bonus's including 100 for spending over 100....435 airmiles a value of a 43.50 credit in gas bringing my total down to $70.70 leaving me stocked with drinks for summer. We will also run in and get my daughter's athsma perscription(free airmiles to me) at least 30 more. After all is said and done i will save just over 50% off the sales price and i will get back 12 boxes of tea and use those on a 10 -20 percent tuesday later or i will use them on a sale where you spend X then you can use this coupon for $10 off... it depends on what we need and where is the better deal. Yes i drink that much tea and it has a 2 year shelf life.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If i get my coupons from kelloggs my plan will change up... i may add in more items... we will see
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Do you know if there's a maximum per year cut off? I know I read about one of these and it maxed out when you hit $600 back.

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    The MBNA "SmartCash" card is the one I use as well. We've had it for a couple of years and are very pleased with the card. Also have to say the MBNA customer service is top-notch -- they are all very friendly and helpful (but be aware they are always trying to upsell you, nothing wrong with that, just sayin).

The card itself costs nothing to own if you pay it off in full every month (which everyone should do anyway). They give you 3% cash back on all groceries and gas and 1% on everything else. It's based on the store category - so everything on a Safeway transaction would be considered "groceries" - eg: including bus tickets, gift cards, etc. -- and you get the full 3% back. I just checked the MBNA site, store just has to be listed under MasterCard merchant category codes 5541, 5542 or 5411.

The rebate is sent to you every month (once you reach $50) by cheque.

When you first open an account they give you 5% back instead of 3% for six months. We were just offered a free upgrade to their "World" SmartCash card - based on being a good customer I suppose. It came with another 6-month 5% deal plus some other good benefits - doubling any warrantee up to one extra year on purchases, 60-day price protection if you find your purchase cheaper in that time they'll give you the difference, travel insurance, concierge service, and other niceties.

We put everything on that card and it's definitely one I recommend.

Here's their link: https://www.mbna.ca/RWDapp/home?mc=SMCAWCN&locale=en_CA
    operabob likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I'm very impressed with your list! It almost makes me want to go to Safeway this week.Thanks for sharing the breakdown.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Has anybody tried the Butchers Cut beef burgers? Would like to hear about them, might purchase them for my $100 groceries on Friday.
    operabob likes this.

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Here is my potential personal plan for this week at safeway.
    6 kellogs ceareal for $24 get 100 back in airmiles value
    buy one old duch chips and 2 restrante tortilla chips use the pealie for b2g1salsa free and spend 7.50 and get 25 airmiles back
    airwick I motion 5.99 get 4 and use 2X $5 off When you spend 10 plus get 2 lysol toilet lceaners for 2.49- 2X $1 coupons OOP after coupons $16.94 with 60 airmiles bonus.
    6 cases of drpepper or crush soda for $20 - 3X $2 coupons = $14 OOP plus deposit & tax
    2 Baguettes 1.29 each $2.58 OOP and 10 airmiles back
    2 good host iced teas 8.99 each $17.98 oop and 40 airmiles credit
    Kelloggs deal one more time for $24 more oop and 100 bonus airmiles

Total products
    12 boxes of cereal but they have to have coupons for the free breakfast item on them
    1 bag of chips
    2 bags of tortillas
    4 airwick motion
    2 lysol toilet bowl cleaners
    1 jar of salsa
    6 cases of pop
    2 bagettes
    2 big container of good host iced tea

After coupons before tax total oop 114.2
    Total airmiles bonus's including 100 for spending over 100....435 airmiles a value of a 43.50 credit in gas bringing my total down to $70.70 leaving me stocked with drinks for summer. We will also run in and get my daughter's athsma perscription(free airmiles to me) at least 30 more. After all is said and done i will save just over 50% off the sales price and i will get back 12 boxes of tea and use those on a 10 -20 percent tuesday later or i will use them on a sale where you spend X then you can use this coupon for $10 off... it depends on what we need and where is the better deal. Yes i drink that much tea and it has a 2 year shelf life.
    Awesome! Maybe you should start a Safeway, what are you buying thread...like there is for Shoppers! Love it!Thanks for sharing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know where the 100 Airmiles for $100 coupon is? I can't find it anywhere

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

It is a coupon on the first page of the flyer.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you go to the Safeway Canada website put in a postal code where they are having that deal. They do not have it here in Southern Alberta so I used my parents postal code. You will get the flyer for that area and can print off the coupon. Probably any B.C. postal code would work.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Donna456 View Post
    If you go to the Safeway Canada website put in a postal code where they are having that deal. They do not have it here in Southern Alberta so I used my parents postal code. You will get the flyer for that area and can print off the coupon. Probably any B.C. postal code would work.
    Ya that's the ticket!
    I put in a BC PC and printed it thanks.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information