User Tag List

Page 33 of 966 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks very much for this thread and all the useful info. Did the Kashi Cereal run and used 15 X $1 off coupons. Probably the most fun I've ever had shopping.

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

Can we do more than one run a week? I'm thinking of doing another swiffer/cereal run tomorrow using the Spend $60 get 100AM coupon...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

No guarantees but I often go more than once.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best bet would be to call safeway and ask

1-877-SAFEWAY

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

The bonus coupon says 1 per VISIT so it should be fine. I have never double checked my points though ... trusted them to follow their own fine print.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Where did people find the Kashi coupons?
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

By the "Kashi"-register.

Actually, as I've fine-tuned my obsession I realize the best place to look is in stores where they have a lot of manufacturer's displays in or at the ends of the aisles. Seems to be more there than on the shelves.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

*Deal Alert*

I read on another forum...that someone found out the B6G40AM also works for Whiskas Bites Pouches...$0.64 each.

So...6 pouches = $3.78

16 sets = $60.48 + tax

16 sets = 640AM
    + Bonus coupon (Spend $60, get 100AM)
    740AM in total

if you calculate 1AM = $0.14
    740AM = $103.60

and you only spend $60.48 + taxes!!!

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Update to that deal... the 64 cent pouches do not qualify for the airmiles deal, the deal is on the larger pouches...

coupon-holic
    Trading Score
    304 (100%)

someone got the pouches (now on sale for $0.54) in BC and the promotional AMs showed up on the cashier screen as they were scanned.....

i think its dependent on which flavour...some work some don't

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaimui22 View Post
    someone got the pouches (now on sale for $0.54) in BC and the promotional AMs showed up on the cashier screen as they were scanned.....

i think its dependent on which flavour...some work some don't
    Urgh - too bad it's so confusing! I'd hate to get them and then find out that they didn't really qualify! It would be so much easier if the AMs showed up in your account right away

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I understand why they don't show up right away, afterall airmiles are a third party loyalty company, but it would be nice if on the reciept it said you earned ___ amount of airmiles... We should all get a standard email together and send it to safeway one day asking them to do that.

sniperc151
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok i just wrote this, it was a fairly quick write so the grammar and sentence structure may not be the best, but what do you think? Feel free to add to the list of the benefits...
    P.S - Don't send this to safeway yet, if you think it is a good idea i think it would be a good idea to send it periodically, i don't think it would be a great idea to send 1000 of the same emails in the same day, they might think its just a spammer, although I may be wrong what do you think???

Dear Safeway
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Being an Airmiles collector I love Safeway. I love that I am rewarded for the shopping that I do. I love the special airmile deals, and joyfully watch my airmiles balance grow week to week.
    Despite my great love for the combination of Safeway and airmiles I must say that there is one very frustrating thing about the program; that is that the airmiles do not show up in the account right away. It is understandable that the airmiles do not show up right away, after all, the loyalty group is a third party company and everything takes time. I do have a compromise to make the program even better; print the amount of airmiles earned on the bottom of the receipt.
    I believe this would do many things to help benefit Safeway.
    <o:p></o:p>
    • It would help attract customers who are unsure about airmiles to Safeway. They would be able to confidently know that they earned (x) amount of airmiles and it will be credited to their account, it will give them confidence, instead of a uncertain feeling that they may be ripped off.
    • It would create efficiency within the Safeway staff in their investigations of non-credited airmiles. Now, if airmiles are not credited within the 90 days all staff would have to do is look at the receipt, (and if receipts have a individual code this could be done over the phone, so quick!!!)
    • Shoppers would see that they are earning airmiles and their shopping at Safeway is indeed rewarding.
    Please consider this request as I believe it would be better for customers, and in the end would make Safeway a more profitable company.
    Sincerely…

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Great letter ! let me know when you want me to sign.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi everyone!

this is in regard to the airmiles on the reciept.
    this is what I do. I have a large manilla envelope with line paper attached to the front. When i shop I write down on both the reciept and the paper what airmiles I got. so example is

may 20 2 deodorant=20, 2 TP=50, 2 mr. clean=30, 5 cereal= 100, 5 chocolate=40, + spend $60=100 =340 $79.91

I paper clip the reciept to the front of the envelope and as my airmiles appear on my account, i tick it off the paper. and when all the airmiles from that shopping trip make it on my account I tick off the grand total and put the reciept in the envelope. so that way If I'm missing airmiles I can just grab the reciept and have all the info right there for me when i call them!

I currently have 615 airmiles that haven't made it to my account since jan. that isn't counting the 1136 airmiles I've gotten this month. Safeway and airmiles are great about awarding missing ones. Just call safeway. usually you just need to go to safeway, fill out a form, get the receipt photocopied, and they fax it in. I have had thousands of airmiles not accounted for over the years. So it does pay to make sure you keep track of them!

Happy shopping!
    Andrea

Page 33 of 966 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread Information