User Tag List

Page 570 of 966 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 568 569 570 571 572 580 620 670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Ya I got mine at 10am. I can verify that the sunlight pacs 68 count are on sale for $10.99 plus 30 airmiles. I didn't feel comfortable using more than one of those coupons cause they have my name on them so I only picked up one tub.
    They also have black diamond 500g for $5.99 use the 75cents off coupon and you also get a bonus tub of black diamond cheese spread free
    Do u need a coupon to get the free bd Cheese spread or is it an in store deal????? I don't see it in the flyer.....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It is not posted in the flyer Jennrav. Sometimes they are in the stores unadvertised. You always need to read those offers carefully because sometimes it is a rebate and sometimes you get the product for free. This is a fairly new product so they are probably trying to get the word out on it by giving some away.
    operabob and 4sure5 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Do u need a coupon to get the free bd Cheese spread or is it an in store deal????? I don't see it in the flyer.....
    Ya it's a in-store advertised deal with your club card not coupon needed. The ad was with the black diamond cheeses. Once the bill is tallied It gave me the cheese spread for free. I'm not sure if there was a limit or not.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I haven't been shopping much at Safeway lately due to the poor customer service and empty shelves. I did however go this morning and when I tried to use my coupons for the Shoppers Voice Sunlight detergent I was denied. Two managers told me they do not accept photocopied coupons! I told them they are not photocopied but printed from the internet. Then they both said they don't accept internet coupons!!! I'm so pissed right now! I didn't have the policy with me and honestly don't feel like going back there with it because they were so rude. I know many of you have been getting this great deal but sadly I told them to keep their detergent if I couldn't use my coupons
    Sadly, just another reason for me to stop shopping there. (I will be informing Head Office but my last dealing with head office via phone, they just transferred me to the manager at my local store!)
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

My Safeway won't accept printed coupons either

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

A few years ago My Safeway stopped taking the printed coupons. Unless they are from their emails.
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Guess I'll watch for WalMart to put the sunlight on sale and buy it there - with my coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Guess I'll watch for WalMart to put the sunlight on sale and buy it there - with my coupons!
    Ya I saw at walmart friday they were 16.97?? around that price, What a ripoff! Sorry to hear they wouldn't take your coupon. I know my safeway won't accept free item printed coupons.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Safeway DOES accept printed coupons! They have for 2 years now... here is the policy! I recommend those that are having trouble print off a copy of it. You know you would think Safeway could bother to train their managers correctly... how is the staff supposed to know how to react when the leadership fails so greatly?
    http://www.safeway.ca/pdfs/coupon_policy.pdf

I am just adding in the internet coupon part here... but the whole policy you need to print off is in the link.
    Internet Printed Coupons:
    16. We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
    17. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
    18. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house
    address on the printed coupon.
    19. We will not accept "free product" internet printed manufacturer coupons.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2013 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added info
    operabob, 4sure5 and L-M like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That sunlight coupon does not = free product so it should be no problem. We still pay $2.99 out of pocket... we get back $3.15 in airmiles later. I can understand the high value raising a eyebrow on this one... I would contact sunlight as well.
    operabob, 4sure5 and L-M like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Safeway DOES accept printed coupons! They have for 2 years now... here is the policy! I recommend those that are having trouble print off a copy of it. You know you would think Safeway could bother to train their managers correctly... how is the staff supposed to know how to react when the leadership fails so greatly?
    http://www.safeway.ca/pdfs/coupon_policy.pdf

I am just adding in the internet coupon part here... but the whole policy you need to print off is in the link.
    Internet Printed Coupons:
    16. We gladly accept internet printed coupons. The same manufacturer and store coupon rules above apply to all internet printed coupons.
    17. Internet printed coupons must have serial numbers and must follow an industry-standard format.
    18. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house
    address on the printed coupon.

You forgot:
    12. Safeway reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.

Ron.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    You forgot:
    12. Safeway reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.

Ron.
    In this case the managers are saying they won't accept any printed coupons period and they are going against safeway's own policy just to give couponers a hard time and humiliate them in front of other customers and staff << no qualms about it... that is exactly what it is and what happens....My stores are great... but I have seen it happen in different places.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    In this case the managers are saying they won't accept any printed coupons period and they are going against safeway's own policy just to give couponers a hard time and humiliate them in front of other customers and staff << no qualms about it... that is exactly what it is and what happens....My stores are great... but I have seen it happen in different places.
    Thanks Cheeky. I've emailed them, voiced my opinion on their facebook page and also emailed Sunlight. Will let you know what they say. Yesterday was such a horrible day starting out with going to Safeway at 8:15!! Ugh, forgot they didn't open til 9:00! After getting a super nasty manager at Safeway (someone new, never seen her before and what a biotch!), I ran to walmart to return a defective item only to be told the store opens at 9:00 but there's no one in customer service until 12:00pm!!!! We are leaving here summer of 2015 and I told my husband that those stores just changed our move to 2014! LOL!
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

This is the response from Safeway: Guess I'll have to print it and take it back to the store.
    Canada Safeway We are sorry to hear this Sophia. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you have encountered. Our Internet Coupon Policy states:
    18. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house address on the printed coupon.
    If your coupons follow these stipulations and are able for use. Please return to the store with them and your receipt and speak with the Store Manager to address the matter. Please provide us with the store location where you shop so we may contact the Store Manager directly as well. Thank you! -Michelle, Customer Support
    operabob and L-M like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    This is the response from Safeway: Guess I'll have to print it and take it back to the store.
    Canada Safeway We are sorry to hear this Sophia. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you have encountered. Our Internet Coupon Policy states:
    18. Manufacturer internet printed coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and must have a Canadian redemption or clearing house address on the printed coupon.
    If your coupons follow these stipulations and are able for use. Please return to the store with them and your receipt and speak with the Store Manager to address the matter. Please provide us with the store location where you shop so we may contact the Store Manager directly as well. Thank you! -Michelle, Customer Support

Does the Sunlight coupon have a serial number? People were talking about printing multiple times, so it may not. If your multiple coupons have a different number on each, show that to the Store Manager.

Ron.
    operabob and L-M like this.

Thread Information