User Tag List

Page 571 of 966 FirstFirst ... 71 471 521 561 569 570 571 572 573 581 621 671 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

12. Safeway reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
    This is a fallback position in case the manager or other employees do not know the policy.

PS: Can anyone forward the SV email or link to me as I didn't appear to get it?
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Does the Sunlight coupon have a serial number? People were talking about printing multiple times, so it may not. If your multiple coupons have a different number on each, show that to the Store Manager.

Ron.
    All of the upc's are the same on the coupon no matter whom they sent it too (I checked)... there is no serial number... the only thing that makes it unique is that it is personalized with our names on them. I am guessing you didn't get one. If you did it would be in the email you gave shoppers voice when you filled out your survey.
    operabob likes this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    This is a fallback position in case the manager or other employees do not know the policy.

PS: Can anyone forward the SV email or link to me as I didn't appear to get it?
    SV? shoppers voice?... sorry I have a wicked migraine today... the link is person specific and in the email it expires after one or 2 prints. Even sharing the link won't work. My link is expired. You would need to find someone that is not printing it off and get theirs.
    operabob and hijinx25 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    All of the upc's are the same on the coupon no matter whom they sent it too (I checked)... there is no serial number... the only thing that makes it unique is that it is personalized with our names on them. I am guessing you didn't get one. If you did it would be in the email you gave shoppers voice when you filled out your survey.
    So by Safeway's coupon policy that you posted, the Sunlight coupons are not acceptable as they do not have serial numbers.

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So by Safeway's coupon policy that you posted, the Sunlight coupons are not acceptable as they do not have serial numbers.

Ron.
    This is what the coupon looks like... I erased the upc numbers and my name and voided it out so nobody tries to print it...if you were sent a copy of it and printed it off then it is a usable coupon. Safeway put serial down for the upc code. Almost every store including walmart wants those numbers. I am not sure why you are against us using this valid printable coupon... but it was sent to us from a reliable source... it is a valid coupon... it does fall under safeway's policy and in the end it is a amazing deal.
    Name:  sunlight void .jpg
Views: 419
Size:  75.7 KB
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Mon, Nov 4th, 2013 at 02:44 PM.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just in case Bob has jet lag... you know it was a long flight LOL

Name:  safeway mans snap peas coupon.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  39.2 KB

You can get this one on their facebook page.
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    This is what the coupon looks like... I erased the upc numbers and my name and voided it out so nobody tries to print it...if you were sent a copy of it and printed it off then it is a usable coupon. Safeway put serial down for the upc code. Almost every store including walmart wants those numbers. I am not sure why you are against us using this valid printable coupon... but it was sent to us from a reliable source... it is a valid coupon... it does fall under safeway's policy and in the end it is a amazing deal.
    Name:  sunlight void .jpg
Views: 419
Size:  75.7 KB

I think what Safeway means is that the coupon have a serial number like the coupons your print from Smart Source, etc.

I have nothing against you using the coupon.. it's a good deal with the Air Miles! Just don't get upset with Safeway if a Manager rejects it and start ranting about the coupon policy.. the Manager is free to interpret it as he/she thinks is correct.

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I think what Safeway means is that the coupon have a serial number like the coupons your print from Smart Source, etc.

I have nothing against you using the coupon.. it's a good deal with the Air Miles! Just don't get upset with Safeway if a Manager rejects it and start ranting about the coupon policy.. the Manager is free to interpret it as he/she thinks is correct.

Ron.
    Ron, the managers (yes, two of them) didn't even take a second to actually look at my coupon! They saw it was black/white (from my cashier waving it in the air towards them) and they said 'we don't accept photocopied coupons". When I said it was printed from the internet they said 'we don't accept internet coupons'. They were a checkout stand away from me!! According to the email I received from Head Office they are supposed to accept it, and they were going to get a call from Head Office regarding accepting the coupons!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    They were a checkout stand away from me!! According to the email I received from Head Office they are supposed to accept it, and they were going to get a call from Head Office regarding accepting the coupons!
    Unfortunately, this is what it usually takes. The actual manager at my store was absent, and his two underlings gave me similar grief a couple of years ago--I believe it was a response to a Facebook post on their page that got them properly informed as to their policy. Ever since, it's been roses there--oh and the manager ALWAYS says hi to me when I'm shopping there .
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Take the flyer to Walmart and PM there. That's what I'd do. Really getting tired of Safeway coupon policy fluctuating between the stores which is why when I found one that was 'coupon' friendly I switched to that location. I love my Safeway and get on great with them, only to find they are one of the ones that will be shutting down now. Cries and sobs....

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Guess I'll watch for WalMart to put the sunlight on sale and buy it there - with my coupons!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Has anyone actually SUCCESSFULLY used the sunlight coupon at Safeway this week?
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    Has anyone actually SUCCESSFULLY used the sunlight coupon at Safeway this week?
    Of course! Tommy and I have both used the coupon. We both got the airmiles and neither one of us had a problem. Many others have successfully done this as well. I don't recommend using more then they allow you to print... that could get you in trouble.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by debragirl31 View Post
    Take the flyer to Walmart and PM there. That's what I'd do.
    Does Walmart let you use a coupon after you price match?
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yes, Tommy! I have it (but haven't looked at it yet). Just got home from 10% Tuesday

$55 Total (Including none AM items) + 222 AMs ( $23.31)

Will have 3 Day up shortly.
    4sure5 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There are tons of AM specials next week. In fact pp. 4 - 5 is nothing but AM specials so it'll take me a bit longer than usual to get the analysis done. Whether any are good offers will remain to be seen.

3 Day Specials Nov. 8 - 10:

Lucerne Milk 2L $2 L4

Fresh Chicken Breast $12 (4/pkg) L4

Raspberries 170g $1.99 L3

Laughing Cow Cheese (8) $3

BC Dutch Crunch Bread 3 for $4

BC Red Velvet Cookies (50) $5

6 Stem Rose Bouquet $5

Windex BOGO L4 Free
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information