User Tag List

Page 579 of 966 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1cheapb*tch View Post
    Picked up a few deals at Safeway today, Barilla pasta less .50 coupon and Windex touch up less $2 coupon, plus a few of the 3 day specials and that was it. Picked up my RCSS plus card, and bought 3, $5.97 pizzas - 3x$1 coupons got 15000 bps = $15. DUHHHHH!!!!! Safeway is going in the wrong direction with their AM program. All SW/Sobey spies please take note change your ways the competition is making it tooo easy to go elsewhere . LOL
    I actually did quite well at both stores today.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I did well today at RCSS... this program agrees with me! I love that everything is instant... you know right away if something worked or not... if the product is wrong or right... the even values makes for fast and easy calculations... I know the deals won't be this good forever... but any day i can go in a store and spend $47 do 2 redemptions of $20 and have enough to do 2 more redemptions and have it be on products i am going to get rebates for ($24 on finish)... yeah that is hands down a rockstar deal... I am so happy with PC right now!!!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I wonder how Walmart will respond, they have obviously become the "odd man out" in the loyalty wars..
    They did respond already .... canada wide price matching makes up for it. At least in the west!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    They did respond already .... canada wide price matching makes up for it. At least in the west!
    Price matching doesn't help when the competitors have the extra savings as loyalty points.
    operabob, cheekysaver and 4sure5 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Price matching doesn't help when the competitors have the extra savings as loyalty points.
    That is very true on the items they are having the points on. This is how it is working right now. We... and i mean many of us look hard at all the flyers... yeah all of them ... it is a pain in the arse too! We find all the best deals for the loss leaders in the east at their far lower prices ... then we pm if the deals here are not better... but... the deals are causing some overages!... it is making it so things like reach toothbrushes are now accessible for .04 cents a piece and colgate toothbrushes there is overage on... ziploc sammie bags are free or there is overage... the list goes on and on. It impacts us the most out here. General grocery items are 20% lower... what about all the things coupons don't cover... like produce and such... it does impact us. It is great... not earth shattering but great none the less.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The more money saving tools we have in our belts right now... the more we save.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Correct!

As a consumer you need to work things to your advantage not theirs!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

A big Thank You to Live Simple and plc!

Much appreciated.
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

The Super coupon Old Spice Body Wash 2/$5. I should be able to use the $3 wub2 coupon that came today?
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marmaduke View Post
    The Super coupon Old Spice Body Wash 2/$5. I should be able to use the $3 wub2 coupon that came today?
    I believe it says not valid with any other discount coupon so I took that to mean no.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I cant remember the answer to this, can you use a Safeway Direct internet coupon in conjunction with a MF coupon. If you can combine the SWD coup for Carlton cards with the printable for same, it could be a really good deal. I know I wont get free pizza for ever at RCSS but its going to taste great while I do!!! Im just hoping their points system is comparable to Shoppers!
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bought 28 pizza at Superstore today.. the most was 10 in one transaction! I found the chicken on sale for $3.99 - no limit. $22 out of pocket total.. 28 pizza in the freezer.. and $50 (50000) points in my account. Not bad!\

Ron.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

RonBc - wonder if our chicken here is on sale. I bought 2, PM to Sobeys and then used a $1 off coupon. I'd get several more IF it's was 3.99.
    operabob likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

glad to help... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    A big Thank You to Live Simple and plc!

Much appreciated.
    operabob and barato like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    Bought 28 pizza at Superstore today.. the most was 10 in one transaction! I found the chicken on sale for $3.99 - no limit. $22 out of pocket total.. 28 pizza in the freezer.. and $50 (50000) points in my account. Not bad!\

Ron.
    I am so glad the rolling of the pc points worked out SO well for you! That is a mighty fine way to fill a freezer!
    operabob, LIVE SIMPLE and L-M like this.

Thread Information