User Tag List

Page 624 of 966 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614 622 623 624 625 626 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    SDM has the 6 x 710ml on Sunday & Monday @ $2.50 L4. That beats Safeway and you can pick up SDM points as well. (
    Maybe it IS a west coast thing--they're on sale here for $1.99!

And I see the powers that be DO answer some of your FB postings!!
    Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Fri, Feb 7th, 2014 at 06:15 PM.
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

And I see the powers that be DO answer some of your FB postings!!
    And I politely thanked them but thought about asking why they didn't send out previous notice of the "already in progress" half over offer. LOL!

PS: Cherry picked Nescafe Decaf L3 $3.49 each at Rexall today. A couple of others have it on sale a bit higher this week. Safeway puts it on sale around $5.99-$6.99 I recall. I load up on the Maxwell House decaf @ $2.97 every time it's offered at Wally World but will get the Nescafe at this price. It tastes better.

I'm noticing a heat up in price wars locally. RCSS is offering a $0.35/ liter rebate on gas if you buy $250 in store. They already have the lowest gas price around here.

Safeway always seems to be late to the party. They did great with the bonus AM coupon after RCSS introduced their rewards program but Safeway WAKE UP!

AirMiles cut the value of AirMiles from $0.139 to $0.105. They've also eliminated the popular exchanges while introducing "Loyalty Fees" At the same time you've cut back on your bonus offerings. Airmiles no longer gives you an advantage. You're going to be left in the dust if you don't make changes. Used to be I collected at least 800 AMs/month just from Safeway. Now it's less than 100.
    Last edited by operabob; Fri, Feb 7th, 2014 at 08:43 PM.
    VEGAS PILGRIM, 4sure5 and L-M like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I agree about how many AM's I get per month now. For the past 2 months its only been about 100-150. How depressing. I used to average about a 1000/month. I would do all the cereal AM deals. But prices other places have been better.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

4sure5 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I am taking a break for a few mins... searching ads with a migraine was not the brightest idea... but even with a migraine safeway didn't make the cut this week. Meh... If i am lucky I will make it out shopping this week.
    operabob and 4sure5 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

On the bright side I'm guessing your migraine is not as bad as the one's several people suffered at Wally World this past week after you were through with them.
    debragirl31 and 4sure5 like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There are BOGO coupons for Scrubbing Bubble in today's Smart Source newspaper insert. This is often an Airmiles special.
    L-M likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I agree about how many AM's I get per month now. For the past 2 months its only been about 100-150. How depressing. I used to average about a 1000/month. I would do all the cereal AM deals. But prices other places have been better.
    I think this time of the year is usually pretty crappy for airmiles. It could also be the Soebys effect. They need to squeeze out more profit to pay for their purchase. I also usually found if they are offering a chain wide b100g100 then the other item airmiles bonus offers usually suck.
    operabob, coley3 and 4sure5 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

On the bright side I'm guessing your migraine is not as bad as the one's several people suffered at Wally World this past week after you were through with them.
    I am afraid I had a rather bad week... it took me 9 or 10 days to be able to get into a store in the first place and it is less than a block away. I couldn't make it the half block further to walmart and back. I have had several hip dislocations going on in a day one day I didn't have any... LOL just one... Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome sucks way more in the winter. I can't go to walmart every day so when I can get out.. I make the most of it. The result is i spend so much time planning that i get in some great shopping trips when i do get out.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Did a shop at Safeway yesterday (haven't been there in quite some time) and spent over $200 - actually thought my purchases would be nowhere near that . I casually said to the cashier "geez, I should have split my purchases to get the 100 air miles twice". She said "we're not allowed to do that any more" WHAT?!!! She said it's a "Sobey's thing" and she would get in trouble if caught. How ridiculous!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Don't see how they could stop you if you tell them "these are 2 separate bills".
    VEGAS PILGRIM, 4sure5 and L-M like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't see how they could stop you if you tell them "these are 2 separate bills".

Darn right--went to the Safeway site to see if anything had changed about the coupons, apparently not:

SPEND $100, EARN 100 BONUS AIR MILES® reward miles*

Coupon excludes prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, blood pressure monitors, tobacco, transit passes, gift cards, enviro levies, bottle deposits and sales tax. Other exclusions apply. Please see Customer Service for complete list of exclusions.
    *With coupon and a minimum $100 Safeway grocery purchase made in single transaction. Limit one Bonus Offer per transaction. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. AIR MILES® coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or AIR MILES® coupon offer including Customer Appreciation Day & Senior's Day. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores. Coupon Valid From February 7 to February 13, 2014

Price Valid 2/7/14 - 2/13/14

So go back and argue--they're your AM's!!!
    Last edited by VEGAS PILGRIM; Mon, Feb 10th, 2014 at 08:26 PM.
    operabob, cheekysaver and 4sure5 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looked my airmiles account the other day and noticed a crapload of miles added. Guess what, they finally posted my airmilesshop purchases from the end of june 2013 with the 25x bonus. Better late than never and i expected never. I didnt file a missing claim or anything, they just decided to post them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Double post oops
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Tue, Feb 11th, 2014 at 06:04 AM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

3 Day Sale Feb. 14 - 16:

Extra Lean Ground Beef $2.99/lb L4

Coke/Pepsi 24 pack $6.49

Raspberries 170g $2.99 L4

DC Black Forest Ham $1.29/100g

Sig. Cafe Meat Loaf 580g $4.99

BC Lemon Pudding Ring Cake 7" $3

BC Mini Croissants (15) $5

Scope/Crest Mouthwash $2.50 L4 (Beats House Brands if you have coupons)

Also, looks like a couple of decent (but not outstanding offers) this week if you have Campbell's, Purex, Sponge Towels or Scotties coupons.
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information