User Tag List

Page 645 of 966 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 643 644 645 646 647 655 695 745 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Frigidaire Blender in today's e-auction was recalled last year (at least some serial numbers):

http://www.laundrypumprecall.ca/node64.aspx

Last edited by emax; Sat, Mar 22nd, 2014 at 03:52 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    Worldgirl, just sent you a pm with the full direct link. Maybe smartcanucks doesn't like the Google url shortener. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&output=html

Vegas -each year's spreadsheet has a link to the prior year on the first page.
    It worked! Thanks emax! And thanks to Vegas pilgrim as well
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

After buying a Ninja, based on Consumer Reports reccommendations it'll be the only blender I buy again going forward. Turns ice to dust in seconds and the blades last!!!!!!

Ninja Blender and Food Processor

Looking for a Ninja Blender and Food Processor, then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to ninjablender.org. Here you will find helpful information about the Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor.
    One of the products that has gained both essential recognition and praise in the kitchen area is the Ninja blender and food processor. Euro-Pro company (creators of the Ninja Blender) has been around for quite some time now, and since then, it’s got established a number of quality Ninja blender best cost products, each of which has had a massive following by customers who eventually claim that they can’t live without having their Ninja blenders.
    Ninja blender greatest priced units are said to possess the greatest cost simply because they serve a lot more features than any blender was ever meant to function. They are largely constructed to ensure that many foods and liquids can be blended in their contents all at as soon as. With a high powered motor along with a vortex-designed container, even the biggest chunks and bulks of food can sink to the area of the Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep Blender and Food Processor.

It’s amazing to see how this kind of simplicity is encompassed by this device which is uniquely and undeniable among the best consumer products. Ninja blender greatest cost rates are usually met possibly online or at your nearest convenience store that caters to appliance needs. You could have a bigger chance of availing of the best Euro-Pro blender prices if you purchase the unit in your nearby town, so regarding prevent getting to spend shipping fees of taxes if the device is shipped throughout the state.
    At any price, Ninja blenders are certainly a device that are going to be nicely well worth the cost and price. It’s possibly between the greatest and most dependable technologically advanced items in the market today and one which you’ll be able to become proud of to anybody and everyone who sees this nifty device seated aglow on your kitchen area counter.
    Cost about $50-$60 at Canada Tire.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm, I posted a couple of messages today to the Safeway Facebook page -- they were there temporarily, then were deleted an hour or so later. One included a link to my spreadsheet, the second was a link to Frigidaire's product recall page. Is Safeway taking a page out of Airmiles' playbook? Censoring posts?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh yes and one more thing hint tomorrow indicates a vacuum cleaner "breeze to clean up". So no need for you out in the west to come home early from after church brunch, or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    operabob and coley3 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hmm, I posted a couple of messages today to the Safeway Facebook page -- they were there temporarily, then were deleted an hour or so later. One included a link to my spreadsheet, the second was a link to Frigidaire's product recall page. Is Safeway taking a page out of Airmiles' playbook? Censoring posts?
    Definitely something stinky going in SafewayFacebookLand. I reposted the link to my spreadsheet and it seems to have stuck, but I reposted the info about the frigidaire blender product recall several times, and every single time the post got taken down. I'm switching to guerrilla tactics now, posting the info as a comment to other peoples' posts. Some of the comments were subsequently deleted, some seem to be there still (maybe only because the staff have gone home for the day).

I sent an email to [email protected] asking about their policies and procedures for removing customer posts. If the post is blatant spam or a link to malware or -- sure, go ahead and delete it. But if the post simply mentions that one of the e-auction items has a product recall? All they needed to do was respond to the facebook post saying this particular item isn't one of the recalled serial numbers. Or something like that. Censoring the post (repeatedly) makes it look like they're hiding something.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    After buying a Ninja, based on Consumer Reports reccommendations it'll be the only blender I buy again going forward...
    I just re-read the product description you pasted. Had to laugh a few times with all the Engrish (or is it Chingrish?) phrases, but it sounds like a solid product. I need to replace our old blender and will check out a Ninja. Thx for the tip.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"Hint for tomorrows eAuction Group Buy: Spend as much time with this as you want, we promise not to call you a couch potato! Any guesses?"

I'd think this hint implies a nice big TV--although OB and some others may have kinkier answers

Good luck tomorrow, and throughout the next almost 4 weeks!!
    operabob and 4sure5 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I posted about this elsewhere.

Just in our brand new Tar-Jey.

12 packs of Pepsi with $200 in coupons on them.

Yes, $200 but one is a Stay 2 Nights Get 1 Night at Delta (I think someone here uses Delta????) so I think that'll get limited use.

There is a "Two Can Dine For $15.99" on 1/4 chicken dinners at Swiss Chalet which I believe is close to a 25% savings.

I'll use my two FPCs on the Pepsi.

Then I'll maximize the value of the Swiss Chalet GCs I got a no cost for doing online Swagbuck searches and also be able to claim the amount as a business expense.

Gotta luv it!
    VEGAS PILGRIM and L-M like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well there appears to be some freedom of speech--a lot of people are griping about discontinued/old products being offered, and they are still there. Other people have posted prayers, and they haven't been touched, either. But in my random experience, emax doesn't seem to exist on the Safeway FB page--maybe they've lumped you in with OB?

Well at least we have your expertise and wisdom here, which is the important thing!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

But in my random experience, emax doesn't seem to exist on the Safeway FB page--maybe they've lumped you in with OB?
    Safeway loves me. It's just Airmiles that thinks I'm a gnat. They think I've given up but I'm just involved in a big project right now. They can expect this thorn back soon!!
    VEGAS PILGRIM and L-M like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not to hog the chat, but here is this week's (today only) twitter deal, apparently pretty good:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjgS1iHCIAAS2ZD.jpg

Get 1 Lucerne Choc Milk, Saute Sensations & Haagen Dazs for $5.99 Today only!
    operabob, Tommycoupons and L-M like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    Not to hog the chat, but here is this week's (today only) twitter deal, apparently pretty good:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjgS1iHCIAAS2ZD.jpg

Get 1 Lucerne Choc Milk, Saute Sensations & Haagen Dazs for $5.99 Today only!
    Wow, I can feel my arteries hardening already. ;-)
    Compare this with the PC Plus weekly deals which include 20% off apples, onions, potatoes, lettuce, and many other fresh food products. Just sayin...
    operabob, VEGAS PILGRIM and L-M like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today’s Group Buy is for a : Panasonic 39" LED TV for 2,450 reward miles

Here it is

http://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/details.aspx?categoryid=5&productid=23609&sku=tc39 a410

Price: $599.99

And Sold Out just over 9 min. Fastest Group Buy so far this year!
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Mon, Mar 24th, 2014 at 01:10 PM.
    operabob and VEGAS PILGRIM like this.

Thread Information