User Tag List

Page 676 of 966 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 726 776 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How about 10,000 LIKES first?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...00007973_n.jpg

CHEAP BUTTER with FB coupon above.
    operabob and osirus11 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Get perogies, sour cream & San Pellegrino Water for $4.99+tax

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq0x2uJCAAA02v7.jpg

Today's twitter deal--how water goes with perogies and sour cream, I don't know
    operabob and L-M like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Should hit 1,000,000 in about 2 weeks.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hoping I get the flyer tonight.
    Here's a news release:

SOBEYS TO LAUNCH AIR MILES REWARD PROGRAM AT ADDITIONAL BANNERS IN WESTERN CANADA
    jun 24, 2014

LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Sign New Cross-Canada, Long-Term Agreement; Includes Sobeys-Owned Banners in Atlantic Canada, Québec and Western Canada
    STELLARTON, NS, June 24, 2014 /CNW/ - Sobeys and LoyaltyOne, Co., owner of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are expanding their relationship in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The long-term agreement announced today will bring the AIR MILES Reward Program to Sobeys, IGA, Thrifty Foods and Sobeys Liquor stores in Western Canada in the fall of 2014, and continues the partnership in Safeway and Safeway Wine and Spirits stores across the West and a small number of locations in Northwestern Ontario.
    The AIR MILES Reward Program also continues at IGA, IGA Extra, Marché Bonichoix, Les Marchés Tradition andRachelle-Béry in Québec; and at Sobeys, Foodland and Lawtons Drugs in Atlantic Canada. Current loyalty programs in Sobeys' Western Canada stores and associated co-branded credit card products will transition to the AIR MILES Reward Program when it is launched in the fall of 2014.
    "Over the years, we have seen how much value and excitement the AIR MILES Reward Program brings to our customers, and we are happy to continue and expand on that momentum to offer more shoppers in Western Canadaan even more rewarding experience in our stores," says Marc Poulin, president and chief executive officer, Empire Company Limited and Sobeys Inc.
    Extending the breadth of Canada's leading coalition loyalty program to additional Sobeys' western locations creates even more opportunities for AIR MILES Collectors to earn AIR MILES reward miles for everyday purchases. Collectors can redeem their reward miles for more than 1,200 rewards options, including the Program's instant redemption feature, AIR MILES Cash, which will be available at Sobeys stores where reward miles are issued.
    "The growth of strong Sponsor relationships is key to the success of the AIR MILES Reward Program. Further strengthening and extending our partnership with Sobeys will allow even more consumers to engage in the Program and benefit from its value," says Andy Wright, president, AIR MILES Reward Program.
    Sobeys has been a valued Sponsor in the AIR MILES Reward Program for more than 15 years. Collectors can get more information on nearby Sponsors by visiting www.airmiles.ca.
    About Sobeys Inc.
    Proudly Canadian, with headquarters in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Sobeys has been serving the food shopping needs of Canadians for 107 years. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Empire Company Limited (TSX:EMP.A), Sobeys owns or franchises more than 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as more than 330 retail fuel locations. Sobeys and its franchise affiliates employ more than 125,000 people. The company's purpose is to help Canadians Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. More information on Sobeys Inc. can be found at www.sobeyscorporate.com.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Ohh, now this is interesting. I want to see the flyer to!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    hoping I get the flyer tonight.
    Here's a news release:

SOBEYS TO LAUNCH AIR MILES REWARD PROGRAM AT ADDITIONAL BANNERS IN WESTERN CANADA
    jun 24, 2014

LoyaltyOne, Co. and Sobeys Sign New Cross-Canada, Long-Term Agreement; Includes Sobeys-Owned Banners in Atlantic Canada, Québec and Western Canada
    STELLARTON, NS, June 24, 2014 /CNW/ - Sobeys and LoyaltyOne, Co., owner of the AIR MILES® Reward Program, are expanding their relationship in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The long-term agreement announced today will bring the AIR MILES Reward Program to Sobeys, IGA, Thrifty Foods and Sobeys Liquor stores in Western Canada in the fall of 2014, and continues the partnership in Safeway and Safeway Wine and Spirits stores across the West and a small number of locations in Northwestern Ontario.
    The AIR MILES Reward Program also continues at IGA, IGA Extra, Marché Bonichoix, Les Marchés Tradition andRachelle-Béry in Québec; and at Sobeys, Foodland and Lawtons Drugs in Atlantic Canada. Current loyalty programs in Sobeys' Western Canada stores and associated co-branded credit card products will transition to the AIR MILES Reward Program when it is launched in the fall of 2014.
    "Over the years, we have seen how much value and excitement the AIR MILES Reward Program brings to our customers, and we are happy to continue and expand on that momentum to offer more shoppers in Western Canadaan even more rewarding experience in our stores," says Marc Poulin, president and chief executive officer, Empire Company Limited and Sobeys Inc.
    Extending the breadth of Canada's leading coalition loyalty program to additional Sobeys' western locations creates even more opportunities for AIR MILES Collectors to earn AIR MILES reward miles for everyday purchases. Collectors can redeem their reward miles for more than 1,200 rewards options, including the Program's instant redemption feature, AIR MILES Cash, which will be available at Sobeys stores where reward miles are issued.
    "The growth of strong Sponsor relationships is key to the success of the AIR MILES Reward Program. Further strengthening and extending our partnership with Sobeys will allow even more consumers to engage in the Program and benefit from its value," says Andy Wright, president, AIR MILES Reward Program.
    Sobeys has been a valued Sponsor in the AIR MILES Reward Program for more than 15 years. Collectors can get more information on nearby Sponsors by visiting www.airmiles.ca.
    About Sobeys Inc.
    Proudly Canadian, with headquarters in Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Sobeys has been serving the food shopping needs of Canadians for 107 years. A wholly-owned subsidiary of Empire Company Limited (TSX:EMP.A), Sobeys owns or franchises more than 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as more than 330 retail fuel locations. Sobeys and its franchise affiliates employ more than 125,000 people. The company's purpose is to help Canadians Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better. More information on Sobeys Inc. can be found at www.sobeyscorporate.com.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thing is back east my recollection is that Sobey's bonus offers were considerably lower than Safeway's.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Thing is back east my recollection is that Sobey's bonus offers were considerably lower than Safeway's.

I do believe you're right--my recollection seems to be the same. But maybe you'll get a chance to start re-earning Miles at a grocery store that you won't have to take a helicopter to!

Doesn't affect me at all--will just continue on--spending much more $$ at SDM--their coupons that they mail and email me are coming out with pretty good value!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Doesn't affect me at all--will just continue on--spending much more $$ at SDM--their coupons that they mail and email me are coming out with pretty good value!
    I signed up for the emails long ago and never get anything from them.

Last week for the first time got postal coupons and several were excellent including $3 off on a Coke 6 pack which this past weekend they had on for $2.75.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here:
    Name:  DSCF2229.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  66.7 KBName:  DSCF2230.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  63.8 KBName:  DSCF2231.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  58.7 KBName:  DSCF2232.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  61.8 KBName:  DSCF2233.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  67.7 KBName:  DSCF2234.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  72.0 KBName:  DSCF2235.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  80.3 KBName:  DSCF2236.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  62.2 KBName:  DSCF2237.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  66.0 KBName:  DSCF2238.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  61.5 KBName:  DSCF2239.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  68.8 KBName:  DSCF2240.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  61.6 KBName:  DSCF2241.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  74.3 KBName:  DSCF2242.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  77.1 KBName:  DSCF2243.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  67.7 KBName:  DSCF2244.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  76.5 KBName:  DSCF2245.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  65.9 KB
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Wed, Jun 25th, 2014 at 02:24 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got weird bonus from BMO in my Air Miles transactions:

BMO FLIGHT BONUS +350

Anyone else get it? Any idea what it's for?

Ron.
    operabob and plc like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

BMO FLIGHT BONUS +350

Ron.
    No and No

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I signed up for the emails long ago and never get anything from them.

Last week for the first time got postal coupons and several were excellent including $3 off on a Coke 6 pack which this past weekend they had on for $2.75.
    Those are awesome coupons. I got the same coupon and bought 4 - 6 packs and only paid deposit and environment levy. The one coupon worked on multiple items. I also had $2 off nature valley granola bars and I bought 8 for $0.49/each. The email coupons don't work the same way but the ones that I've received in the mail sure have.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post

BMO FLIGHT BONUS +350

Ron.
    I ended up getting about 50 airmiles from BMO but my description is BMO Accelerated Offer and the offer was spend a certain amount on my bmo mastercard and get extra airmiles.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Those are awesome coupons. I got the same coupon and bought 4 - 6 packs and only paid deposit and environment levy. The one coupon worked on multiple items.
    Ratz! I thought it was only good for 1.
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ratz! I thought it was only good for 1.
    Not quite sure...the emailed ones are good for one item only, for sure.

The mail coupons could be good for multiple items, but only on the price ones...the ones where you buy one get 2,000 points don't appear to be the same. But no problem using emailed and snail mailed ones together, in certain circumstances that don't conflict, ( so you can't "stack" a 10x and a 20x coupon, but you could use 20x with a cash discount coupon, or a bonus specified point value coupon) which is a change, I believe from SDM policy.

Not to turn this into an SDM forum, so I will say I've gotten more valuable coupons from SDM in the last 3 weeks than I've received from Safeway and AM in the last three years!

Streak of not shopping at Safeway is about two months, and counting...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information