User Tag List

Page 794 of 966 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 792 793 794 795 796 804 844 894 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I am at 462 for the year. I had a super shop yesterday at PharmaPlus where I got 211. This is a big deal in Ontario! 100 wus $50, 50 wus $30 on vitamins and they were already b1g1 for 50%, 40 wus $30 (personal offer), and the rest were on personal offers for things on sale. Enough to get me on a flight to Vancouver in April and some left over! Now I have to hope for a 30% off sale for gold members.

Edit: WTH??? I went to air miles' site and Tor to Van on Air Canada is 3240 including a 10% discount. WestJet? 6714. How can this be? I've redeemed multiple times with WJ, they are the only airline I've flown with to Vancouver and it was never like that. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

OK, it looks like it's due to connecting flights. I do not want connecting flights.
    I'm guessing the WJ flight offered or maybe the AC as well are the "Sorry were out of flights so buy these expensive ones instead" options. The problem with the more expensive flights is they are a lowest class ticket as well so you have to pay for baggage. If the AC is the regular priced ticket then I would advise you to book it.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I'm guessing the WJ flight offered or maybe the AC as well are the "Sorry were out of flights so buy these expensive ones instead" options. The problem with the more expensive flights is they are a lowest class ticket as well so you have to pay for baggage. If the AC is the regular priced ticket then I would advise you to book it.
    Yeah. If they have done this in the past I'd never noticed it. I've never gone on a Sunday before and I can't leave on the Saturday. I'll keep an eye on it but was really hoping for a very early flight.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Yeah. If they have done this in the past I'd never noticed it. I've never gone on a Sunday before and I can't leave on the Saturday. I'll keep an eye on it but was really hoping for a very early flight.
    I'm pretty sure Sunday's are usually an expensive day to travel on and probably a harder day to book flights on airmiles. I think there is less flights as well you can keep checking, but If i was you I would take what you can get especially if its for the regular amount of airmiles. I have found it's getting very hard to book regular priced flights. I booked a set of flights to Vancouver in the fall. my only choice was westjet at an increased fare not much more than regular and I had to pay for baggage, but it was a short trip so I only needed carry on anyways.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm pretty sure Sunday's are usually an expensive day to travel on and probably a harder day to book flights on airmiles. I think there is less flights as well you can keep checking, but If i was you I would take what you can get especially if its for the regular amount of airmiles. I have found it's getting very hard to book regular priced flights. I booked a set of flights to Vancouver in the fall. my only choice was westjet at an increased fare not much more than regular and I had to pay for baggage, but it was a short trip so I only needed carry on anyways.
    My carry-on is made up of camera bodies and lenses so I have to check another bag with my clothes! Looks like I will have to modify my dates a bit if I go, I think a Tuesday to Wednesday of the following week might be the best option.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can the Air Miles Safeway mailed out (printable online too) personalized coupons be used more than once? Fine print says "Limit one Bonus Offer or item discount per coupon", does that mean I can use them more than once in separate transactions or no?
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kriz View Post
    Can the Air Miles Safeway mailed out (printable online too) personalized coupons be used more than once? Fine print says "Limit one Bonus Offer or item discount per coupon", does that mean I can use them more than once in separate transactions or no?
    In the past it has been no. You can try and see what happens.

I had some good ones I used today 20 airmiles for 2 4L milk. Plus they had a bonus B2G30 so I bought 2 and got 50 and $3 off the $8.99 lucerene cheese. I went thursday when it was on sale @$6.99 they had none so I got a raincheck went in today and got the roughly 700g block for $3.99 after coupon and rain check
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Tue, Feb 16th, 2016 at 01:10 PM.
    operabob and kriz like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've had no problem using the personal (from the mail and printing) multiple times.. though only once per transaction.

Ron.
    operabob, Tommycoupons and kriz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    I've had no problem using the personal (from the mail and printing) multiple times.. though only once per transaction.

Ron.
    did the miles always get posted to your account?
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found out today that Campbell's Healthy Request soup cans are part of the B6G50 promo @$2.50 each. There's $1.50 coupons on smartsource.ca . If you know how to get the coupons you will spend $6 on 6 cans and get 50 airmiles plus all the soup.. I just got 12 cans and 100 airmiles for $12! The race is on Ron!
    operabob, engo and RonBC like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used the same coupon multiple times before and all miles posted to account.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    lol well thanks for never telling me. I honestly thought you could only use them once. I don't think I had that many great ones anyways that I would have used multiple times. I'll probably use this milk one again though and maybe the cheese if it goes on sale again.
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by engo View Post
    Same!

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Fair AM offer at Thrifty's this week starting today.

As part of a B$20G20 and B$30G40 on UNICO products.

Tinned beans (I'm a chili fiend) $1/0.89/0.86
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's a spend $100 G100 in the coming week's flyer. not to many airmiles deals but there's a conagra event. Pudding is on the list, but not like the previous pudding madness promo's lol

Someone else posted the flyer this week

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/413816-...h-25th-canada/
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Wed, Feb 17th, 2016 at 03:20 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

In the past it has been no. You can try and see what happens.

I had some good ones I used today 20 airmiles for 2 4L milk. Plus they had a bonus B2G30 so I bought 2 and got 50 and $3 off the $8.99 lucerene cheese. I went thursday when it was on sale @$6.99 they had none so I got a raincheck went in today and got the roughly 700g block for $3.99 after coupon and rain check

Hilarious ...I just came here to post that I got the same deal!!
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Thread Information