User Tag List

Page 869 of 966 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 871 879 919 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The flyer is online if anyone wants to take a look. The only air mile deal I might use is the Palmolive dish soap, $2.59 B3G30 (Cheaper at IGA $2 B3GG30)

If you have both a Safeway/ Sobeys AND an IGA, go to IGA if you're buying the Cheemo perogies... S/S $3.19 each, B4G20, at IGA they are $2 each B4G20
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Rexall Flyer is also up, and there is a Fri-Sun coupon for Spend $50 get 100 AM. Lots of small bonus deals in the flyer. Also, coke and pepsi 6 pack's 2.49 for 3 day deal, and Christie cookies / crackers $1.99. 4L Milk $4.49. Check the flyer here http://www.rexall.ca/eflyer/
    sharonzag and Lavender Lady like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Anyone know how long it takes from application until you receive your BMO airmiles credit card, and if the 25% off flight miles is automatically deducted when you pay with your card or if you need to do anything special? I'd like to book about 4 flights and would like the discount, but I know how fast the flights will go
    Has anyone actually found this benefit beneficial?
    I always find a better price elsewhere so never used it.
    Sounds much better than it is IMO.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Has anyone actually found this benefit beneficial?
    I always find a better price elsewhere so never used it.
    Sounds much better than it is IMO.
    What do you mean by finding a better deal? You mean cheaper cash airfare? I know for us, we fly a lot on airmiles lately (7 flight so far in the last year, with potentially 4 more flights soon. I also have 30k+ in airmiles stockpiled that I would like to bring down a bit.

I always check the cost for flying with cash, and only redeem if I am close to or above a 20c return per AM. So if a flight is 2000 AM, I would look to save $400 after deducting the AM fees and taxes. If I could use the 25% discount, that would make that goal redemption rate much easier to achieve.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's not as beneficial as it used to be when the 25% discount applied to all flights, but I still get some use out of it. It's saved me about 1500 miles this year.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

On a side note You can use Safeway gift cards to pay for prescriptions, so if you buy the gift cards when they offer bonus points you can earn extra.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anybody needs a dishwasher and has onyx status, there is a good kitchenaid dishwasher reward right now. Good until end of Jan/17 if i remember correctly. It includes tax and delivery. I am looking for ways to spend my air miles and still get decent value.
    operabob, ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    It's not as beneficial as it used to be when the 25% discount applied to all flights, but I still get some use out of it. It's saved me about 1500 miles this year.
    I had the BMO air miles card a yr ago. Double check if it still gives the 25% am off offer. When I got the card, the 25% benefit was clearly advertised on BMO website but last I checked a few months ago and if I remember correctly, it wasn't mentioned on BMO website anymore. I think I called BMO as well and they couldn't confirm the 25% am off is still available.

I also recently found fewer or no available WJ reward flights for YVR to LAS. I also aim to get at least 20 cents/am for reward flights but now I would be happy with 15 cents/am.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$1 off Palmolive coupons came today in the redplum insert. Safeway buy 3 Palmolive @ $2.59 each get 30 miles. I used 3 coupons so $4.77 and I got 30 miles
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    I had the BMO air miles card a yr ago. Double check if it still gives the 25% am off offer. When I got the card, the 25% benefit was clearly advertised on BMO website but last I checked a few months ago and if I remember correctly, it wasn't mentioned on BMO website anymore. I think I called BMO as well and they couldn't confirm the 25% am off is still available.

I also recently found fewer or no available WJ reward flights for YVR to LAS. I also aim to get at least 20 cents/am for reward flights but now I would be happy with 15 cents/am.
    This is what I received by email last week:

"
    In fact, it's enough for two short haul flights1. Just apply for a BMO®† AIR MILES®World MasterCard®* and earn 1,000 bonus AIR MILES reward miles after your first Card purchase and 1,000 more when you spend $1,000 in the first three months2.
    You'll also enjoy:

1 reward mile earned for every $15 in Card purchases3.
    Our exclusive 25% flight discount – redeem any AIR MILES flight for 25% fewer reward miles4.
    BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection5.
    $99 annual fee and 19.9% interest rate6.
    Last edited by cookiemonster; Sat, Jan 14th, 2017 at 12:09 AM.
    operabob and Speedy69 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's great. I had the elite air miles MC last time. Not sure why BMO doesn't specifically state the 25% flight discount on their website.

The email offer you received must be targeted as well since the 1k am plus another 1k am after spending $1k within 3 months is not mentioned on BMO website.

https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/cr...-tool#airmiles

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    This is what I received by email last week:

"
    In fact, it's enough for two short haul flights1. Just apply for a BMO®† AIR MILES®World MasterCard®* by February 4, 2015 and earn 1,000 bonus AIR MILES reward miles after your first Card purchase and 1,000 more when you spend $1,000 in the first three months2.
    You'll also enjoy:

1 reward mile earned for every $15 in Card purchases3.
    Our exclusive 25% flight discount – redeem any AIR MILES flight for 25% fewer reward miles4.
    BMO World MasterCard Travel Protection5.
    $99 annual fee and 19.9% interest rate6.
    cookiemonster likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

wow! The Rexall promo from Dec 30 to Jan 1st was awesome. It says that it will take 6-8 weeks to post but I already got 100 AM back on the 12th. Really fast than last one.
    cookiemonster likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Speedy, I couldn't find it on the website by browsing, but a google search brought this page up: https://www.bmo.com/main/personal/cr...rmiles-offers/ That shows the 2000 bonus miles and 25% off flights

Just saw that that 2000 AM bonus expired yesterday through the above link btw
    Last edited by cookiemonster; Sat, Jan 14th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.
    Speedy69 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm off to the Caribbean tomorrow.

Spend Coupons are back for the whole week
    Other than that it's very slim pickings.
    Take care

Thread Information