User Tag List

Page 900 of 966 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deb2011 View Post
    * Offer valid from March 27 to June 4, 2017 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT. Get 7x the AIR MILES Reward Miles on your Convenience Retail purchases. No fuel purchase required. Bonus Offer applies to the base Mile offer of 1 Mile for each $10 of in-store purchase (maximum $100) per transaction only. A valid AIR MILES Card must be presented at time of purchase. Maximum of 5 transactions per day. No coupon required. In-store purchase excludes Shell Gift Cards, tobacco products and Service Bay repairs. Shell reserves the right without advance notice to change or discontinue this promotion at any time. Please allow up to 6 weeks post promotion for the Bonus Miles to be awarded to your Collector Account.
    Max is $100 per transaction I believe that is why 2 x transactions
    Yeah I figured it out shortly after I posted. I should've said something. Thanks anyway.

Well...I hit up pretty much every Shell in south Calgary this morning. After not finding ANY Safeway cards I decided I'd settle for some Marks cards. Each Shell could not process the card for some reason. The first store said it was something to do with Marks cards being discontinued. So the last Shell I hit up I find Safeway cards. Halleluja! or however you spell that. I'm thinking ok, Marks cards wont work, hopefully the original card I sought after will. NOPE. This guy says something about the machines weren't working. I dunno. So PO'd about it.

I wonder what A person could do about it? Of course I'd leave it till the last day to get them for the 7X. I wonder if giving Shell a call tomorrow and whining might get me some equivalent AM's?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BestNick View Post
    Yeah I figured it out shortly after I posted. I should've said something. Thanks anyway.

Well...I hit up pretty much every Shell in south Calgary this morning. After not finding ANY Safeway cards I decided I'd settle for some Marks cards. Each Shell could not process the card for some reason. The first store said it was something to do with Marks cards being discontinued. So the last Shell I hit up I find Safeway cards. Halleluja! or however you spell that. I'm thinking ok, Marks cards wont work, hopefully the original card I sought after will. NOPE. This guy says something about the machines weren't working. I dunno. So PO'd about it.

I wonder what A person could do about it? Of course I'd leave it till the last day to get them for the 7X. I wonder if giving Shell a call tomorrow and whining might get me some equivalent AM's?

On the bright side you probably spent $200 in gas driving around to all the shells

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BestNick View Post

Actually my Shell station told me that they received notice from head office that the Sobeys/Safeway cards couldn't be activated any more because they have new ones coming soon.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

The asst. Store manager at my store in Alberta said that they are only doing Blue Friday on the last Friday each month.....
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

but yet blue friday was the first friday of the month in june
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Took this from the blog:

dededi likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Both of our local shells couldn't process gift cards either... darn it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best offer I've ever seen from Amex 4400 miles on the reserve card which is great if you travel

https://www.americanexpress.com/canada/en/compare-air-miles-credit-cards/?CPID=100276045
    operabob, cookiemonster and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    but yet blue friday was the first friday of the month in june
    Sorry! I should have checked first........Soooo embarassed......
    operabob and dededi like this.
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Best offer I've ever seen from Amex 4400 miles on the reserve card which is great if you travel

https://www.americanexpress.com/cana...CPID=100276045
    We just got the BMO world elite... but this is still tempting. $300 per year fees isn't great, but the companion flight benefit would be good... anyone have it? How much does the 'Waived Airmiles Admin fees' save you per flight? What about the flex fly through other airlines, or business class? A good deal or not?
    operabob and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    We just got the BMO world elite... but this is still tempting. $300 per year fees isn't great, but the companion flight benefit would be good... anyone have it? How much does the 'Waived Airmiles Admin fees' save you per flight? What about the flex fly through other airlines, or business class? A good deal or not?
    I just upgraded to this card and it's great! I haven't used the companion benefit yet, but used the flex fly to buy premium economy seat to india on the exact flights I wanted. I did a combination of mostly Air miles a value of 13 cents per mile and cash. It also unlocks a business seat tab in the flight search on the air miles website.
    I had the booking fees waived on that trip and also on another i booked for the fall and it allows you to stack with the 25% off discount from BMO for NA
    You also get 4 priority lounge passes per year as well.
    Sure the Annual fee is steep, but if you travel quite a bit and collect quite a few airmiles I really think it's worth it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dollar Days yet again starting friday. no spend coupon and fw airmiles deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. I'm so well stocked from the sales recently (incl Sobeys) that it will be good to stay away from all of the grocery stores.

Dollar Days yet again starting friday. no spend coupon and fw airmiles deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Off to Seattle, thanks to Airmiles! Save the deals for next week

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone get their Blue Friday miles from last week? They should have posted on Wednesday, but I've had none post this week.

Ron.
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information