User Tag List

Page 962 of 966 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 960 961 962 963 964 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 14480
Like Tree18431Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

  1. #14416
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    1,853
    Likes Received
    3596
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Didn't bother to try to use the spend coupon with the gift cards, I don't think that had a chance of working.
    I did do 5 x $150 and got 150 miles on each receipt. The lady said lots of people have been doing the same and it's the ones with the black airmiles cards lol.
    I said yup we're the hardcore ones!

  2. #14417
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    47
    Likes Received
    62
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Just a stupid question...can i buy $150 gift card and pay using my air miles points and still get the 150 bonus points? TIA.
    operabob likes this.

  3. #14418
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    32
    Likes Received
    58
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    so will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Didn't bother to try to use the spend coupon with the gift cards, I don't think that had a chance of working.
    I did do 5 x $150 and got 150 miles on each receipt. The lady said lots of people have been doing the same and it's the ones with the black airmiles cards lol.
    I said yup we're the hardcore ones!
    operabob likes this.

  4. #14419
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    439
    Likes Received
    661
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)



    They wouldnt even try it.
    I asked twice.
    They said, it cannot be combined with any offer.
    Still a great deal IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Dodger View Post
    so will it work?

  5. #14420
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    493
    Likes Received
    649
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by jamna View Post
    Just a stupid question...can i buy $150 gift card and pay using my air miles points and still get the 150 bonus points? TIA.
    can't redeem AM to buy gift cards.
    operabob and dededi like this.

  6. #14421
    Frosh Canuck cookiemonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    314
    Likes Received
    651
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Bob, did you do the shop the block offer at Thrifty's? I sent my daughter and her receipt doesn't show anything, not even an offer code. Customer service said the miles will appear later, worried because I need this as my 7th sponsor.
    operabob likes this.

  7. #14422
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,543
    Likes Received
    30581
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Bob, did you do the shop the block offer at Thrifty's? I sent my daughter and her receipt doesn't show anything, not even an offer code. Customer service said the miles will appear later, worried because I need this as my 7th sponsor.
    Does it show the air miles card number?

    Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    operabob likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #14423
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,543
    Likes Received
    30581
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    Right but 10$ worth of product cost less than 100 airmiles.
    I usually value each airmile at minumum .15 each as I would never spend them if it worked out less than that.
    Can you say that again in different words not sure why but I'm not getting it

    Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    operabob likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  9. #14424
    Frosh Canuck cookiemonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    314
    Likes Received
    651
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Does it show the air miles card number?

    Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    Yes it does. I guess I just wait and see if they show up. Is Thrifty's pretty slow posting bonus miles? I already got the bonus miles.

    Speaking of bonus miles, I can't figure out what this is:
    Attachment 347457
    operabob likes this.

  10. #14425
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    353
    Likes Received
    193
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    Safeway West: Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate 4.99 buy 3 get 30 airmiles use 5.00 coupon from walmart .ca coupon portal and upload receipt to https://www.timhortons.com/ca/en/promos/share-a-cup.php value 2.50 (hopefully I will receive 3x 2.50)

  11. #14426
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    439
    Likes Received
    661
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)



    Got an email to load my offers on thursday. Just opened it now but it shows a preview of the flyer for Jan 11 saying Blue Friday.
    not sure why they would have sent it or perhaps yhis is normal and I just never payed attention.
    anyway blue friday this friday

  12. #14427
    Frosh Canuck cookiemonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    314
    Likes Received
    651
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Lets see if I can get this to post... If you can see the blue friday sale flyer, it worked :
    Name:  Blue Friday Jan 11 2019 1.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  501.7 KBName:  Blue Friday Jan 11 2019 2.JPG
Views: 320
Size:  259.3 KBName:  Blue Friday Jan 11 2019 3.JPG
Views: 284
Size:  270.4 KB
    operabob, engo, plc and 2 others like this.

  13. #14428
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    546
    Likes Received
    727
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Lets see if I can get this to post... If you can see the blue friday sale flyer, it worked :
    Thanks!

  14. #14429
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,755
    Likes Received
    7126
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    Barilla Ready pasta--is that buy 2 and get 50 AM?
    There are also $1 coupons I think (or are they $.75) to bring the price down.
    Would be good just for the AM and donate to the foodbank!

  15. #14430
    Frosh Canuck cookiemonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    314
    Likes Received
    651
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Barilla Ready pasta--is that buy 2 and get 50 AM?
    There are also $1 coupons I think (or are they $.75) to bring the price down.
    Would be good just for the AM and donate to the foodbank!
    Buy 2 get 50, Barilla Ready Pasta... great deal!
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Page 962 of 966 FirstFirst ... 462 862 912 952 960 961 962 963 964 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •