User Tag List

Page 387 of 966 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 487 887 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giving-Small View Post
    20x bonus lasts for a few more days - sometime in December I think. Wish I had known about the FB 25x points. Next time.
    Cyber Monday deal 25x points today as well...here's the fine print

*Offer valid until 11:59pm EST on November 26, 2012 to AIR MILES Collectors who are Facebook Account holders and who are fans of the AIR MILES Canada Facebook page. To qualify, visit the Fan Exclusives tab on the AIR MILES Fan Page during the offer period, “Like” the AIR MILES Canada Fan Page on Facebook, give “Permission” to Facebook, and follow the online instructions to register for the Offer with your AIR MILES Collector Number and make a qualifying purchase at participating online stores through .ca until November 26, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
    25x Facebook Fan Exclusive offer valid on qualifying purchases of $20 CDN or more made between 12am EST November 23, 2012 and 11:59 pm EST November 26, 2012. 25x offer applies to the total base reward miles earned on qualifying purchase amount excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base offer may vary, click on store logo on .ca for offer details. Collectors must sign in at .ca before purchasing in order to earn reward miles. Offer can be combined with other Bonus reward miles offers. Does not apply to purchases made at the following stores: Netflix or Rogers Magazine subscriptions (including Chatelaine, Today's Parent, and Maclean's). All other stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. Reward miles will appear in your account within 120 days.

20X points runs til the 5th, I believe.
    operabob and Giving-Small like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK, so that website we're not allowed to mention here has a Cyber Monday 50% Cash back offer on the Entertainment books with the four B$50G$5 Safeway coupons in it.

At the same time Entertainment has a Cyber Monday Special on of 30% off so all the books are $25.

So in the end it should cost $12.50/book and you get $20 of SAfeway cash coupons with it.

If you don't know the name of the site PM me.

(Not sure why it keeps doubling the "50%" above. Only one 50% shows when I edit).
    Last edited by operabob; Mon, Nov 26th, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The BMO 200 Air Miles promo for meeting an Investment Professional has been increased to 300 Air Miles:
    http://www.bmo.com/bonusairmiles/

Ron.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    The BMO 200 Air Miles promo for meeting an Investment Professional has been increased to 300 Air Miles:

Ron.
    Thanks so much Ron! I just book a appointment. It will be interesting to see what they have to say.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks so much Ron! I just book a appointment. It will be interesting to see what they have to say.
    Some of you know I write for a financial magazine. I don't think highly of bank financial planners as they are thinly disguised mutual fund salespeople.

At the same time as a BMO shareholder I'm very happy people avail thmselves of the service. My dividends tell me so.

I'll book an appointment stictly to deposit cash in my RRSP.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you, operabob. The Entertainment books have been ordered. If it was the same Site, they also threw in a $10.00 Walmart gift card. Must be for first time users. Tyty

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ratz Lav,

Had you used my referal code as a first time user I'd have picked up $25 myself. LOL!

Glad you got a good deal.

Think I'm going to order an extra 2 as this offer is so good and it's better than all the discount offers they'll have later in the year I'm sure.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay Operabob, you got me hooked on Cyber Monday!

(Mean while Blacksparklz is yelling "GET IN THE CAR" and Dh grabs the keys lol.)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Sparklz,

What for? The referral? If you want that you have to PM (private mmessage) me.

Just climbing in the car too.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was just a thank you and to let you know how much I appreciate the info you passed along. Got an extremely good deal.
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ron.
    BMO must be Desperate for new customers.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ron.

thanks made an appointment for the wife. heh
    operabob likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I got this personalized message from airmiles today. It will be the easiest 200 air miles I can get.

Thank you for being one of our very best BMO®† AIR MILES® MasterCard®* customers. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to offer you a holiday bonus of 200 AIR MILES reward miles, when you spend $20 on your BMO AIR MILES MasterCard in the month of November1. Being our valued customer certainly has its rewards.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Some of you know I write for a financial magazine. I don't think highly of bank financial planners as they are thinly disguised mutual fund salespeople.

At the same time as a BMO shareholder I'm very happy people avail thmselves of the service. My dividends tell me so.

I'll book an appointment stictly to deposit cash in my RRSP.
    Don't worry they won't get any of my money! I only wish I had met you 20 years ago and learned how to do some real financial planning back then. I guess that is why many turn to couponing and strive to do better... I never in a million years would have guessed how much this site has done for my overall budget.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

A bunch of us in the family are spending $40 on my Neice's belly for christmas... she is expecting a girl. For $40 I can get 2 sets of 10 diapers and use 2 of the coupons for spend $50 get 10 off. That will take my total down to about $30 so I can order some aveeno coupons and stack at london drugs to get some baby aveeno products for her. I should be able to get 20 packs of diapers and a couple body washes and a lotion and something else for under $40. No wonder people with babies coupon!!!
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information