User Tag List

Page 442 of 966 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 542 942 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

ummmm....kelloggs cereal...here's my brag from this morning (had to go today because the vector coupons were expiring today!)....36 boxes of cereal ....oop $56.60....AMs=502!!! I wasn't going to get any of the non-promo AM kelloggs but I saw the All-bran there with the SYB pins so had to grab 6 with the $2.00 off coupie!

annnnd....on all those boxes I got:

20 Vector workout shirt pins
    6 SYB pins
    6sih Kelloggs workout shirt pins

The only thing my cashier wasn't sure about...before coupons I spent over $100, could I have used one of the coupons you posted above (spend $100 get 100Ams??) It says not to be combined with any other discount offer and I didn't have time to wait for the manager to come.

Thanks!

J

update...went back and inspected my receipt with the manager and got....250 more AMs!!! woohooo!!
    Last edited by jezz; Fri, Mar 15th, 2013 at 10:38 PM.
    operabob, kelsie94, coley3 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The only thing my cashier wasn't sure about...before coupons I spent over $100, could I have used one of the coupons you posted above (spend $100 get 100Ams??) It says not to be combined with any other discount offer and I didn't have time to wait for the manager to come.
    It should be combinable and often is just automatically added at the cash register. I think it means you can't use 2 of them or a similar coupon say with a Safeway B$60G5Xs Base miles.

OB
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

kelsie94, GypsyGirl and Cathy_D like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

operabob and GypsyGirl like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    ummmm....kelloggs cereal...here's my brag from this morning (had to go today because the vector coupons were expiring today!)....36 boxes of cereal ....oop $56.60....AMs=502!!! I wasn't going to get any of the non-promo AM kelloggs but I saw the All-bran there with the SYB pins so had to grab 6 with the $2.00 off coupie!

annnnd....on all those boxes I got:

20 Vector workout shirt pins
    6 SYB pins
    6sih Kelloggs workout shirt pins

Thanks!

J
    Thank Jezz!! I WAS going too go and get some cereal at Safeway after work but I'm not off till 4:00. And it sounds like you beat me to it............. Geesh guess we'll be going to YOUR house for breakfast. LOL. But all kiddin aside. Nice haul. Love the bonus airmiles. You'll be lounging on the beach soon, if you keep that up.
    Last edited by lighthousejen; Fri, Mar 15th, 2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: not enough sleep:)
    operabob, Giving-Small and jezz like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Entertainment (Book) Publications have filed for bankruptcy (and liquidation):
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/C...8/-/index.html
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I went this morning to get 30 boxes of cereal as well. However only Frootloops had the Share your breakfast pins on them. So I will wait for later in the week and see if they have them.
    Just FYI Walmart has the cereal in their flyer on for $3.97. Even without AM's Safeway is offering the same cereal and sizes for 3/$10! Plus the buy6 get100 AM

If it works out I will get 30 boxes and 500AM, plus base, plus perhaps a buy $100 get 100AM coupon. And hopefully 30 share your breakfast pins. For example say I order the Eggo coupon. On sale they are $1.99. So 30x1.99= $59.70 in free product. And if it lines up with an Eggo AM's promotion and or 15% off day I am laughing. This is a great promo this week. Now fingers crossed for the pins to be on the boxes
    operabob, PammieD, jezz and 1 others like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    I've canned many things but never tried oranges! Care to share?
    Here is where I got the idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkyl2n51ClQ

Everything I have tried from canning to baking recipies turned out to be the very best I have ever tasted. That lady is responsible for the last 20lbs on my backside! (Really I love her to peices! She is down to earth and cheap and a very hard working lady.)
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Jen...I phoned SW and told them I was making a bigger purchase and they ordered extra cereal for me....soooo there should be LOTS for you!! you go girl!!

plus I don't want you raiding my house for cereal!!

J

/fondling cereal...
    operabob likes this.

lighthousejen
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Jen...I phoned SW and told them I was making a bigger purchase and they ordered extra cereal for me....soooo there should be LOTS for you!! you go girl!!

plus I don't want you raiding my house for cereal!!

J

/fondling cereal...
    Well alright then
    operabob and jezz like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got 12 cereal - $14 in coupons and 200 AMs - plus the 100 AM's for the shop! The 2 vector had the shirt pins so just ordered that! Super happy with this
    And I checked out the cadbury mini eggs - B2G40 - those big bags are something like $15.49 - yikes!
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

man, I almost wish I ate this cereal!! This deal is sooooooo good! Good job everyone!
    operabob likes this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another thought for everyone who wants to do their good deed for the day. I almost hesitate to go through the amazing math on this, because I'm sure The Powers That Be are prone to reading this stuff, but here goes:

Want to donate 30 boxes of cereal to your local food bank and not cost you a penny? Here's how:

Kelloggs cereal is 3/$10. Airmiles give you 100AM when you buy 6.

Buy 30 boxes of cereal. $100 out of pocket in the short term
    30 boxes of cereals is 5 multiples of the B6G100 deal. Equals 500AM
    You will have hit $100, so you can use the coupon for 100 Bonus AM (Saturday is last day for that)
    5 AM base AM

Total is 605AM. Worth approx $60

Take them to your local food bank, keep your receipt. Donate all 30 boxes, and because you have your receipt, they should offer a 'donation in kind' receipt for $100, the value of the cereal. Assuming you make $200 in donations elsewhere in the entire year, you move to the enhanced donation tax credit. Next year, when doing your taxes, your $100 donation is worth $40 back in taxes.

$60AM plus $40 tax back = $100, matching your initial outlay.

Needy families got 30 boxes of cereal, costing you nothing.

As a final note, if you're going to do this, please try to stick to the healthier cereals. Needy families don't need sugar loaded, nutritionally empty cereals. This week's promo has things like Muslix, Vector, Raisan Bran as part of the promo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    I went this morning to get 30 boxes of cereal as well. However only Frootloops had the Share your breakfast pins on them. So I will wait for later in the week and see if they have them.
    Just FYI Walmart has the cereal in their flyer on for $3.97. Even without AM's Safeway is offering the same cereal and sizes for 3/$10! Plus the buy6 get100 AM

If it works out I will get 30 boxes and 500AM, plus base, plus perhaps a buy $100 get 100AM coupon. And hopefully 30 share your breakfast pins. For example say I order the Eggo coupon. On sale they are $1.99. So 30x1.99= $59.70 in free product. And if it lines up with an Eggo AM's promotion and or 15% off day I am laughing. This is a great promo this week. Now fingers crossed for the pins to be on the boxes
    Hi Coley, I stopped at Safeway Port of Call for this deal at about 4 pm and they had some boxes of Frosted Flakes with the pins on them but they didn't have many.I decided to wait to see if they got some more later in the week.Hope we can find some!!
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

This deserves to be in the "brag of the week" forum!! Fabulous explanation

Quote Originally Posted by omegacanuck View Post
    Another thought for everyone who wants to do their good deed for the day. I almost hesitate to go through the amazing math on this, because I'm sure The Powers That Be are prone to reading this stuff, but here goes:

Want to donate 30 boxes of cereal to your local food bank and not cost you a penny? Here's how:

Kelloggs cereal is 3/$10. Airmiles give you 100AM when you buy 6.

Buy 30 boxes of cereal. $100 out of pocket in the short term
    30 boxes of cereals is 5 multiples of the B6G100 deal. Equals 500AM
    You will have hit $100, so you can use the coupon for 100 Bonus AM (Saturday is last day for that)
    5 AM base AM

Total is 605AM. Worth approx $60

Take them to your local food bank, keep your receipt. Donate all 30 boxes, and because you have your receipt, they should offer a 'donation in kind' receipt for $100, the value of the cereal. Assuming you make $200 in donations elsewhere in the entire year, you move to the enhanced donation tax credit. Next year, when doing your taxes, your $100 donation is worth $40 back in taxes.

$60AM plus $40 tax back = $100, matching your initial outlay.

Needy families got 30 boxes of cereal, costing you nothing.

As a final note, if you're going to do this, please try to stick to the healthier cereals. Needy families don't need sugar loaded, nutritionally empty cereals. This week's promo has things like Muslix, Vector, Raisan Bran as part of the promo.

Thread Information