User Tag List

Page 446 of 966 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 946 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oakley Monster Dog Sunglasses (42-209)

Description

Durable O MATTER® frame material forms massive fangs around the skull, combining with pure PLUTONITE® lenses to beat ANSI Industrial Standards for impact protection. Patented XYZ OPTICS® maximizes peripheral vision while retaining critical clarity at all angles of view. These sunglasses are tagged with true metal icons.

• O Matter® frame material is durable, lightweight, and fits comfortably.
    • XYZ Optics® provides superior peripheral vision without sacrificing clarity.
    • Metal icon accents at temples.
    • 8.75 base lens curvature provides increased lens area.
    • Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements.

Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of this item.

Manufacturer's suggested retail price: $125.00

SOLD OUT!
    AIR MILES® reward miles

70 of 70 Activated
    This Group Buy has expired.

For analysis only--37.50$ of AM makes it a good deal, but I'll leave that to the experts!!
    70 only seems to be a small amount to release
    operabob and jezz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I was looking at the flyer...the bogo Kraft dressing is interesting. Isn't there a $2 wub 2 kraft products coupon (the one with the hockey logo I think....)that maybe expires today or tomorrow? Not sure how much the regular price is on the dressing tho.
    J
    Last edited by jezz; Fri, Mar 22nd, 2013 at 03:27 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

So do I need a Safeway card to use the printable coupon for 150WUS $100?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Nope you are not crazy!!!I didn't buy near that many but we don't eat much of it.I read my pins and just re closed with a glue stick and dropped them off at a bin at the grocery store.I sure hope they will use them.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well, I suggested this privately as I was concerned about too much publicity but as you've indicated you resealed the cat's outa da bag.

Taken to an extreme you could have done the cereal, regfistered the pins and donated to the FB for a tax receipt.

I did not do this but thought of it as a possibility.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

OOps didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag!!
    operabob and coley3 like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I read my pins and then taped mine with 2 little pieces and then off to the pantry. I did not donate however as we eat so much. But I donate other stuff through the kids school. Usually granola bars, soup, and of course a staple for us KD.
    operabob and thriftygranny like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

does anyone have an extra code for e auction? Went through self check out last trip and didn't get a card :'(
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Well, I suggested this privately as I was concerned about too much publicity but as you've indicated you resealed the cat's outa da bag.

Taken to an extreme you could have done the cereal, regfistered the pins and donated to the FB for a tax receipt.

I did not do this but thought of it as a possibility.
    I checked with my local foodbank, and because I will have opened the boxes to read the pin (while leaving the bag inside sealed), they are unable to issue a tax receipt.
    I'm okay with that. I still will have more value than when I started with the value of the airmiles and fpc's.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The prodigal son has returned, and he's got another spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yNU5DaHc&gid=0

(Edit: tried pasting in the google shortlink but this forum censors it, how uncool)
    Last edited by emax; Sun, Mar 24th, 2013 at 03:56 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by emax View Post
    The prodigal son has returned, and he's got another spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...yNU5DaHc&gid=0

(Edit: tried pasting in the google shortlink but this forum censors it, how uncool)
    Thanks, emax! I was thinking of you and your awesome spreadsheet earlier....
    operabob and coley3 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I checked with my local foodbank, and because I will have opened the boxes to read the pin (while leaving the bag inside sealed), they are unable to issue a tax receipt.
    Yup, but I was referring to opening carefully, resealing and not telling them. It's a possibility I'm sure some would try. I didn't want to really spread that idea about too much. ;-)

PS: Good to have you back Emax.
    coley3 likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Daddy-O
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a thought/question that I wanted to share here. Not specifically a Safeway item, but more directly on AirMiles. Noted recently a promo run by airmiles where if you use your AirMiles Cash to redeem 95 airmiles ($10), they would give you a bonus 25 airmiles. Rounding a bit, that's a 25% bonus. If you're someone who's going to use the airmiles cash, that is a nice bonus. Gassing up at Shell for $1.12 a litre, makes it more like 0.84 a litre, which does make me happy.

However, 25% back is a lot, and while I'm certainly not complaining, I am curious as to why? I can think of a few scenarios (some of which are almost opposite to each other) as to why. Which do you think is more likely (feel free to add your own)

1. Collectors are not spending their airmiles cash, and AM wanted to try to get some of the liability cleared up, offering a bonus redemption encourages people to spend their AM cash.

2. Collectors are spending their AM cash TOO quickly. As soon as they get 95 AM, they're redeeming them. By offering periodic redemption, it forms an incentive to try to save up and not cash in as soon as their earned. Who knows when the next bonus redemption is (frankly, I didn't know about this one til the last day)? This does allow AM to keep some of the money for a while, but at the cost of paying out extra when it is actually redeemed.

3. Maybe they are still trying to get people to switch to AM cash. A big promo focused on that might work towards that a bit.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

(Maybe they are still trying to get people to switch to AM cash. A big promo focused on that might work towards that a bit.)

I think that is their bait.Once you have "flicked that switch", you may use it more often. I don't plan to fall for it. I like my "dream rewards".

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[
    However, 25% back is a lot, and while I'm certainly not complaining, I am curious as to why? I can think of a few scenarios (some of which are almost opposite to each other) as to why. Which do you think is more likely (feel free to add your own)

I thought this was a great promotion and was eager to use it. I used it to fill up our two vehicles and I got the bonus Airmiles. The next time I went back almost a week later to do it again...SURPRISE...my airmiles card didn't work. I stood in the gas station and called Airmiles. To anyone who has had to do this recently, you know how long this takes. The customer service rep talked to a tech person who said my card was, get this, "to old".
    After 40 mins on the phone I was getting a little too angry and just left. After I cooled off, I called and spoke to a manager who did a great job dealing with it. He said maybe I walked by a supermagnet and my card became ruined. HHMMM. Wouldn't that ruin all the cards in my wallet? I was VERY suspicious of the timing.
    operabob likes this.

Thread Information