User Tag List

Page 471 of 966 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just lucked out, I was at 2787 air miles and needed 3125 to get from Toronto to Vancouver. They have a 40% off promotion for Gold collectors (30% for non-Gold) so I got a flight for 1875 airmiles! I was thinking of cashing in 950 air miles for a $100 gift card at Best Western but it isn't worth it with a future flight that costs 1875 airmiles since the flight would have cost $400 in real money. Of course I'd have to hit a sale...

Now I'm starting to wonder if there is a credit card out there that is more cost effective than the 2 I use. I have Amex and MC air miles cards with no annual fees so the airmiles aren't costing me anything but maybe the Westjet card or another one is a better way to earn either money or travel rewards elsewhere.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

the Westjet card or another one is a better way to earn either money or travel rewards elsewhere.
    The advantage with the airmiles though is using the bonus offers from Safeway (and Shell) that really boost your possibilities. With the other cards it's just based on $$$$s spent. You could try a West Jet and a free AM card to take advantage of opportunities.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jezz View Post
    Is there still a $1.50 Greenworks printable? If so, great deal...but I think it expired last month??

Also, Kellogg's B2G2.....ohhhh babaaaay...I'll be adding to my brag this next week!! I have received about 15 more SYB FPC's since last time!

J
    Anyone know what the price is for the B2G2 Kelloggs????(I hate when they don't list prices in the flyers!!!!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Depends on th cereal...about $5.29/box, some of the mini-wheats are almost $6 I think. Better deal at nf with their $3wub3 and sale price of $2.97....unless you have fpc's!

j
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    Anyone know what the price is for the B2G2 Kelloggs????(I hate when they don't list prices in the flyers!!!!)
    In BC, the mini wheats are selling for $6.49. If you are using the FPC from Kelloggs' free breakfast item for Raspberry center mini wheat, the coupon value is $6.29, so need to pay $0.20 at Safeway, but you can get extra free cereal for B2G2. I just got total of 16 boxes of cereal for $1.6 today at Safeway.
    operabob and jennrav like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bought the b1g1 bakery shop butter crust bread...$1.89 for 2 loaves...pretty good deal IMO!!! Going to stock up on Tuesday!
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There was Barilla coupons in a insert friday 75 cents off. I managed to get four insterts bought four boxs of spaghetti for 58 cents lol

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Brandsaver coupon books are in the weekend paper. There's a BOGO on Pantene up to $10.99. Pantene is often an AM offer.
    jezz likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I finally collected one of my group buy wins, the iPod from week 1--it is TINY!!
    Anyhow general Safeway observations from an average noon on Sunday--the place was PACKED!!!
    Forget a crappy flier, it was all hands on deck at the cash registers, and all lines were long, except at Customer Service, where the only lady ahead of me was getting missing AM's written up in "The Book" (some things never change). I guess Safeway doesn't have to worry about having low prices and/or shaving the amount of AM's they hand out--which will make our job harder, but not impossible!!

Of course one more thing--to think that not that long ago, it was ILLEGAL to shop on Sundays!!
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    So I finally collected one of my group buy wins, the iPod from week 1--it is TINY!!
    Anyhow general Safeway observations from an average noon on Sunday--the place was PACKED!!!
    Forget a crappy flier, it was all hands on deck at the cash registers, and all lines were long, except at Customer Service, where the only lady ahead of me was getting missing AM's written up in "The Book" (some things never change). I guess Safeway doesn't have to worry about having low prices and/or shaving the amount of AM's they hand out--which will make our job harder, but not impossible!!

Of course one more thing--to think that not that long ago, it was ILLEGAL to shop on Sundays!!
    Ya I like to do all my shopping as early in the morning as possible. I am still waiting for my group buy wins....
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

So what are people planning for tomorrow?
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Butter crust bread B1G1 @ 1.89
    Frozen chicken breast box 26.36
    Pace picante sauce b1g1
    Barilla pasta b1g1 (-.75 coupon)
    Dutch crunch chips $2 ea
    and use my scrubbing bubbles coupon...it is b1g1...plus b1g1 at Safeway...YAYYYYY
    should put me over the $35 mark to give me 10% off!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post

I had to have them write down for me 100 missing airmiles a week or so ago when it was Buy 100 get 100 airmiles, i wasnt credited, could someone tell me how long it takes to receive them?
    operabob likes this.
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcandlish View Post
    I had to have them write down for me 100 missing airmiles a week or so ago when it was Buy 100 get 100 airmiles, i wasnt credited, could someone tell me how long it takes to receive them?
    This happened to me a few weeks back and I think it took approx 3-4 weeks for the AMs to show up in my account
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Has anyone noticed an increased in 4 L milk at Safeway in your neck of the woods? Last week I bought it at $4.69 and this week it's $4.99. How convenient for the increase - when they hand out a $1.50 coupon! Jerks!
    operabob likes this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Thread Information