User Tag List

Page 497 of 966 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I used mine at Walmart and I am sure I was charged tax because she just put it through as the price of the item. I've given up arguing with them here. Most can't read english and rely on the 'picture' on the coupon (that still I do argue!) so trying to talk to them about the tax would probably give me a stroke. That really doesn't answer your question though, does it?
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

There's a $1 Reser's coupon (plus others that are often AM specials) in today's Smart Source newspaper insert.

free*is*best likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Sat, Jun 22nd, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
    operabob likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

My Safeway is selling the Reser's potato salad for $8.99.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    My Safeway is selling the Reser's potato salad for $8.99.
    ya same with my safeway. I passed on it. I was getting the small ones for 77 cents at superstore with the $1 off. I think 3 small make a large
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Bought 2 chickens.

Made salad at home! (Startin' to think like Cheeks. As always, regardless of AirMiles shop to your advantage not theirs.)
    LIVE SIMPLE likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Bought 2 chickens.

Made salad at home! (Startin' to think like Cheeks. As always, regardless of AirMiles shop to your advantage not theirs.)
    Yep I don't want to pay more to get the airmiles... the prices have to be in my favor!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Thank you Bob, and everyone else for your pointers for the best ways of collecting the most Airmiles, without a stupid outlay of $. I have collected enough that I can do the redemption for the bonus Airmiles from Shell.

Question, is this done with just a swipe of your card, or is there a password (which I don't remember) that also has to be entered?

TYIA
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Up again:

Earn up to 25
    Bonus reward miles

4-Day Bonus Weekend This Friday – Monday, June 28 - July 1, 2013!

Earn 25 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles when you spend $10 in-store*

or

Earn 5 Bonus AIR MILES reward miles when you spend $5 in-store*

*with a minimum $20 fuel purchase
    Expires: July 01, 2013

Terms and Conditions

*Offer valid June 28 - July 1, 2013 only, only at participating Shell locations. Earn 25 bonus AIR MILES reward miles on a $10 in-store purchase with a minimum $20 purchase of any Shell fuel or diesel product. Earn 5 bonus AIR MILES reward miles on a $5 in-store purchase with a minimum $20 purchase of any Shell fuel or diesel product. Fuel and convenience store purchase must occur in a single transaction in-store. Car Wash, Tobacco and Service Bay repairs are not eligible.

®TM Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Shell Canada Products.
    The Shell logo is a trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Unadvertised special on Smucker's Jams B3G15 3.50/2.97

There is also a blue & red Smucker's booklet titled "Breakfast Time Story" on the shelf with $1 coupons making them 2.50/1.97 _______________
    Went to Safeway last night to get my Open Nature Frozen Yogurt & noticed the Smuckers Jam with bonus airmiles is on sale until Fri June 28th. Since no big Airmiles promo this weekend @ Safeway, I'll wait until Fri to p/u. On a side note, I donated to $2 to Prostate Cancer got 5 Airmiles & got an Open Nature granola bar & a $2 Open Nature coupon valid until Dec 31. I will be going back for more yogurt, 1 @ a time & using the $2 off & 50% coupons off this week, that makes it .50 each. I'll be doing the revolving door routine, going in to buy the yogurt, giving them my coupons & donating $2, getting 5 Airmiles, everybody wins .

I just wished I had bought the books like OB did on Customer Appreciation Day & got 10@ off as well. He did a nice haul with the beef too.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Anyone know if gift cards are a qualifying purchase?? Usually not but its not made clear in the terms.

Quote Originally Posted by trinity991 View Post
    From what the terms say, it sounds like you get the 25x more than once but the 100 bonus miles only once. However, if you have more than 1 airmiles card, you could do it more than once. So if I used my card once and my hubby's card once I could get the 100 bonus airmiles twice if I made 2 qualifying purchases.

Terms and Conditions

1 LIMITED TIME OFFER. Offer valid on qualifying purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, made in a single transaction between June 17, 2013 and June 30, 2013. 25x offer applies to the total base reward miles earned on qualifying purchase amount. Base offer may vary, click on store logo on .ca for offer details. Collectors must sign in at .ca before purchasing in order to earn reward miles. Offer can be combined with other Bonus reward miles offers. Offer does not apply to purchases made at Rogers Magazine subscriptions (including Chatelaine, Today's Parent, Maclean's and Sportsnet Magazine) or made at travel online stores, except Expedia, (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotels). Qualifying Expedia bookings include hotels and packages you build including car rentals, hotels and vacation activities only. Offer is not applicable to stand alone flight and car bookings or to prepackaged vacations such as all-inclusive vacations, cruises, tours and travel insurance purchased at Expedia. For eligible purchases made at Expedia, travel must be booked by June 30, 2013 and completed by August 31, 2013 to qualify for the offer. All other online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time. For eligible Expedia purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after travel is completed. For all other purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.

2 LIMITED TIME OFFER. Offer valid from June 17 to June 30, 2013. 100 Bonus reward miles offer applies to a single qualifying .ca online purchase of $50 CDN or more made in a single transaction, excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Collectors must sign in at .ca before purchasing in order to earn reward miles. Limit of one (1) Bonus Offer per Collector Account. No coupon code required. Offer can be combined with other Bonus reward miles offers. Offer does not apply to purchases made at Rogers Magazine subscriptions (including Chatelaine, Today's Parent, Maclean's and Sportsnet Magazine) or made at travel online stores, except Expedia, (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotels). Qualifying Expedia bookings include hotels and packages you build including car rentals, hotels and vacation activities only. Offer is not applicable to stand alone flight and car bookings or to prepackaged vacations such as all-inclusive vacations, cruises, tours and travel insurance purchased at Expedia. For eligible purchases made at Expedia, travel must be booked by June 30, 2013 and completed by August 31, 2013 to qualify for the offer. For eligible Expedia purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after travel is completed. For all other purchases, reward miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period. Online stores are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

No frills has 454gm packs of mushrooms on for $2. Nofrills also has picnic hams on sale for $1 lb.... they have some good sales over there this week... I would love it if Safeway would compete a little bit more with them.
    operabob and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Win 1 of 10 prizes of 100,000 AIR MILES reward miles

From June 1 to August 31, 2013, each time you spend $20 or more with your BMO Debit Card or BMO MasterCard®*, you will automatically be entered to win one of ten prizes of 100,000 AIR MILES reward miles.
    Imagine where 100,000 reward miles can take you! Start using your BMO Debit Card and BMO MasterCard today for up to 120 chances to win.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

As I read it it looks like the automatic renewal is optional:

2013 Member: Get Additional Savings for Home or Vacation
    Right now, the 2013 Vancouver Island Book is $9.99 and shipping is FREE! At this great clearance price, use one coupon and you’ve paid for the book.

Hurry, While Supplies Last! Sale Ends July 4th.
    Terms & Conditions of Entertainment® Book Membership Offer
    The 2013 Entertainment® Book is a part of your 2013 Entertainment®Membership. Offer expires 7/4/13. Offer is valid while supplies last. All books are $9.99 with free standard shipping. The 2013 Book is valid now through November 1, 2013. Offer only available through this email, not valid on prior purchases, and cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Entertainment® retains the right to modify this program at any time. Merchant details were accurate at time of deployment. All prices and discounts are in U.S. dollars.

, are registered trademarks of
    HSP EPI Acquisition, LLC dba Entertainment®

©2013 Entertainment®
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information