User Tag List

Page 503 of 966 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Apperently this is good on Royale products:

http://www.iamcascades.com/bundles/f...a_web_v2_1.pdf
    Thanks Bob! I went to rexall after reading the fine print. The Cascades TP is on sale but they used the Royal pic because it is too. A 8 pack is $2.99 -$2 coupon = .99 a double roll 8 pack! It does take 1.5 to = the size of the current safeway deal.... but it is still a winner winner chicken dinner.

Then when you buy the Cascades on a receipt is a coupon for $5 off WUS$25... so I am going back tomorrow for rain checks! The coupon very specifically states it can't be combined with any other rexall coupons.... plus the usual suspects like... no lotto or gift cards, scripts or codeine kind of stuffs. Nothing about FPC's or $2 off cascade tp's!

I know it was the Rexall flyer you saw, but this coupon is not good on Royal... i did double check my royal tissue and it is not made by cascade.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Sat, Jul 6th, 2013 at 01:39 AM.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks if it was a SCers from Victoria that left the couple of Royale coupons at the Tillicum location. I was able to use and pass along the products to someone in need. You made my Friday

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Anyone know what the price of dove body wash is at Safeway? I see it is on B1G1.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Someone help, please.....if it says, "2 per household", does that mean I can only get 2 on my safeway card? Thanks
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.march6 View Post
    Someone help, please.....if it says, "2 per household", does that mean I can only get 2 on my safeway card? Thanks
    Yes, that's usually how it works. Once I didn't know there was a limit and I bought one more item than I was "allowed" and the final item was charged at regular price.

Some people get around this by using a second club card and doing multiple trips. I'm lazy though...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

The airmiles website says to look out for mail packages with bonus Safeway offers! Seems like so long since the last one! January, for me I think. Hoping for good stuff! Since they're personalized to match our shopping behaviour we usually get: milk, Pepsi, Kraft salad dressing, Royale/Purex, Green Giant frozen veggies, strawberries/raspberries and a wild card or two (hardly ever use those) and X airmiles when you buy $40, $60, etc.
    operabob and Lesley73 like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Not strictly an AM offer but possibly of interest.

I see Safeway has a lot of unadvertised BOGOs on this week and a B2G2 on Kellogg's mini wheats @ $5.99. That would make them $3 each. At Shelbourne they have a huge stack by the door to Home Depot. Most of them (except the Strawberry Centres) have the Free Breakfast item on them. If you have $1 coupons that would make them $2 each and a free item.
    Anyone know what the price of dove body wash is at Safeway? I see it is on B1G1.
    No, but there are B2G$2 coupons on this week's Smart Source inserts on Dove products.
    Last edited by operabob; Sat, Jul 6th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

The price on the royale nose tissue in Alberta. My store was sold out already.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373165244.599282.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  53.8 KB

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The price on the royale nose tissue in Alberta. My store was sold out already.
    Ask for a rain check and save it for a B$100G100 day!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Ask for a rain check and save it for a B$100G100 day!
    Yup rainchecks have a way of making deals way better. There are times i go to stores and i hope there are out of product... LOL it happens quite a bit i am afraid... you can take rainchecks in on 10% tuesday from the previous week's sale... i am just not sure how long the rainchecks are good for at safeway.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I don't THINK they expire actually. I still have one for liberte yogurt but they never have the plain in stock. On a diff note: unadvertised deal: buy 4 cases of 12 pk cans pay $2.88!!! They are advertised for 2/$9 (horrible deal), but if you buy 4, $2.88 a case is a great deal!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Yup rainchecks have a way of making deals way better. There are times i go to stores and i hope there are out of product... LOL it happens quite a bit i am afraid... you can take rainchecks in on 10% tuesday from the previous week's sale... i am just not sure how long the rainchecks are good for at safeway.
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

They last about 60 days officially I believe but if the product still wasn't there I've just had them renewed without issue.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Safeway has Colgate Sensitive Pro Relieve toothpaste on for $3.99 each, and 30 air miles if you purchase 3. If you still have the 3.00 off coupons from a previous insert, it would make them 99 cents each and with the air miles it would bring them down to approx 49 cents each!! (OB, correct me if I'm wrong lol!)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Safeway has Colgate Sensitive Pro Relieve toothpaste on for $3.99 each, and 30 air miles if you purchase 3. If you still have the 3.00 off coupons from a previous insert, it would make them 99 cents each and with the air miles it would bring them down to approx 49 cents each!! (OB, correct me if I'm wrong lol!)
    Almost.

10 AMs = $1.05

If you get the toothpaste to $0.99 then you're making $0.06 and being paid to shop (not counting tax).
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Almost.

10 AMs = $1.05

If you get the toothpaste to $0.99 then you're making $0.06 and being paid to shop (not counting tax).
    Thanks OB! That's an even better deal! I wasn't sure how much an air mile was worth cause I use mine for flights only! Guess I'm getting 6 FREE toothpaste tomorrow and 60 air miles!! Yippee!
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Thread Information