User Tag List

Page 522 of 966 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 520 521 522 523 524 532 572 622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Took advantage of the 15x air miles + 100 bonus air miles. Purchased a vacuum through Sears and will get 488 air miles. Was originally gonna buy the vacuum through Dyson but with the bonus air miles right now it was a no-brainer! (FYI .... Dyson did offer air miles. A whopping 25 air miles!! The vacuum was the same price as listed on Sears LOL!!)

Went to Safeway right after my Sears purchase and ended up with 150 air miles there as well, so 638 air miles in less than 2 hours.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

In June they had a 25x the points event for online shopping plus 100 bonus points on your first purchase. I still haven't seen a single air mile from Land's End and I made 3 purchases. I don't know what's taking so long but they have 60 days to submit.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Purchased a vacuum through Sears and will get 488 air miles. Was originally gonna buy the vacuum through Dyson
    I have a Dyson. Consumer Reports rated Dyson about 5th to 7th. I agree. We've had to ship it back twice because cheap parts break and it's a pain in the @$$ to have to pack it up and take it to Fedex and then go back to Fedex to pick it up because Dyson doesn't allow local repairs.
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    In June they had a 25x the points event for online shopping plus 100 bonus points on your first purchase. I still haven't seen a single air mile from Land's End and I made 3 purchases. I don't know what's taking so long but they have 60 days to submit.
    Don't worry your not alone and it's good to hear im not either. I made quite a few purchases, they posted them on june 27th super fast then I haven't had any of my airmilesshop purchases show up at all since that date. Either the guy that posts them is on strike or they are dragging it out as long as possible. I am really starting to get sick of the crap that airmiles is pulling.
    operabob, plc and Jouelle89 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK don't usually comment on the quality of the deals, but since the Piazza Pizza is back on, I HAD to chirp up--bought a few of them last time the AM's and spend 100$ get 100AM was on, and boy was I pissed--the pizzas are in the same box as before, of course. They had a piece of tape preventing you from opening them in the store--a good safety precaution, or so I had thought. When I finally opened up the boxes a few weeks later, I found that while the boxes were the same size, the pizza had shrunk by about an inch and a half on the top and the side. It was so small, relative to the original size, that I felt I just paid 4 bucks for a piece of cardboard (the box, not the pizza, which was OK). So I did get the bonus AM's for the purchases, and I did get up to the $100 for the 100AM, BUT I was (and am) ticked at the devious downsizing of product. So while I'm sure you'll get your AM's if you buy them, the value for money is certainly NOT what you may expect.
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Don't worry your not alone and it's good to hear im not either. I made quite a few purchases, they posted them on june 27th super fast then I haven't had any of my airmilesshop purchases show up at all since that date. Either the guy that posts them is on strike or they are dragging it out as long as possible. I am really starting to get sick of the crap that airmiles is pulling.
    Good to know... I thought I had gone through to order some books from Indigo but haven't seen the airmiles credited to my account. This was for something I ordered in July but the airmiles were quickly posted for an order I made in June. I was starting to think that I had messed up and didn't go through airmileshops for my order but maybe that's what they want you to think.

I'm still waiting for 100 bonus airmiles from Staples for an order I made in April. When I followed up with Staples they said it could be 120 days before the airmiles get posted. I have another 10 days before I start to follow up on it.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm still waiting for 100 bonus airmiles from Staples for an order I made in April. When I followed up with Staples they said it could be 120 days before the airmiles get posted. I have another 10 days before I start to follow up on it.
    Don't forget they post them around the date of your purchase so you'll have to go back in your account to see them (if you didn't know already).
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK, let's see if I can figure this one out!

Earn 10x
    the reward miles

Earn 10x the AIR MILES® reward miles with Shell V-Power®† premium fuel.* No coupon required!

Offer valid from July 29, 2013 - September 2, 2013.

*minimum $20 fuel purchase per transaction.

PLUS earn 10 BONUS reward miles when you spend $10 in-store from July 29 - September 15, 2013. Click here for more details.

Terms and Conditions

*Offer valid July 29, 2013 to September 2, 2013 at participating Shell locations. Minimum $20 Shell V-Power®† premium fuel purchase required per transaction to earn the 10x offer. Maximum number of 290 reward miles to be awarded per qualifying transaction. This Bonus Offer can be combined only with other AIR MILES Bonus Offers requiring in-store payment.

®TM Trademarks of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Shell Canada Products.

® Trademark of Shell Brands International AG. Used under license.

$20 Gets you 10X = 10 AMs

If you get $30 and have the new key tag you'll get 5 AMs more

Buy a $10 GC or similar get 10 AMs more

So $40 gets 25 AMs = $2.625 or 6.56% savings

or

Skip the $30 purchase. Just get $20 + $10 In Store and get 20 AMs = $2.10 = 7% (slightly better)
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I have a Dyson. Consumer Reports rated Dyson about 5th to 7th. I agree. We've had to ship it back twice because cheap parts break and it's a pain in the @$$ to have to pack it up and take it to Fedex and then go back to Fedex to pick it up because Dyson doesn't allow local repairs.
    Ugh, that sucks! I hope I don't end up with a dud. Bought one for my son a couple years ago and it's still going strong and never had any problems (yet). Hope I'm not jinxing it now lol!
    operabob and cheekysaver like this.
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

GypsyGirl and Jouelle89 like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Astro Greek yogourt drink (200 ml) is 2 for 3.00 use 1.00 coupon wub 2 and it has buy 4 earn 30 AM ... Good deal?
    operabob and free*is*best like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Astro Greek yogourt drink (200 ml) is 2 for 3.00 use 1.00 coupon wub 2 and it has buy 4 earn 30 AM ... Good deal?
    4 with coupons = $4

30 AMs = $3.15

Individually with coupons it'll be $1.00/$0.21

Not bad at all! Nice find!
    cheekysaver, jennrav and jezz like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

For New Westminster courtesy of Becks:

cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

facebook coupon-butter 2/$5! yes please!!
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Thread Information