User Tag List

Page 537 of 966 FirstFirst ... 37 437 487 527 535 536 537 538 539 547 587 637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Beck's latest:
    Does Becks always post in the same thread? Does anyone have a link? I can't find it via my phone app for smart canucks
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Becks posts at a different website. Both this and the other site censor any references to each other.

FWIW IMO this is by far the better site: easier to read and navigate and the other site seems to have quite a number of nasty posters.
    free*is*best, krempy and Lesley73 like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob;5618920
    [B

[/B] 12DBL/9 Mega B2G50 6.99/4.36 (With $1 coupons this is about as good as it gets on Royale), and
    P.1 Sponge Towels Ultra (6) $4.99 (Not an AM offer) with,

Extreme Insert Specials:

Safeway Softly TP (12 DBL) B2G50 7.49/4.86

Safeway Brightly Paper Towels (6) B2G50 5.99/3.36 Works out to $0.57/roll

The Royale and the Brightly are the better offers.
    I have the royal offer beat. My Safeway flyer usually has a second insert with 2 different club card deals valid only at that location. Most of the time they are nothing special. This week Safeway softly TP 3.99! With the extreme AM flyer showing B2G50 3.99/1.36!! 0.11/roll :-O This will actually put me over the $100 mark for the extra AM (which doesn't happen too often these days) How much is too much TP?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I mentioned earlier that I was waiting for over 300 air miles on 3 transactions from Lands End when they had the 25x the airmiles event. Today, I received this email:

I'm pleased to respond to your inquiry about your AIR MILES reward miles for your purchase at our Sponsor www..ca.

As the amount is greater than 250 reward miles, I require the following information along with supporting documentation, such as a photocopy of your receipt:

Sponsor name:
    Sponsor store location:
    Purchase date:
    Type of reward miles (standard or bonus):
    Amount of reward miles:
    Amount of purchase before and after tax:
    Time of purchase (from receipt):
    Items purchased:
    Receipt, invoice, or credit card transaction number:

You will also want to be sure to include your name, Collector number, full address and telephone number.

Please send this information to:

Attn: Tom Michaels
    AIR MILES Customer Service
    P.O. Box 130, Station B
    Toronto, ON M5T 2T3
    fax 1-888-963-9191 or by e-mail.
    If you would like me to document your file with the information you are sending, please reply to this e-mail with the above information and I will make the appropriate notes. This will assist in a quicker processing of your inquiry once it is received.

It may be helpful to know for future requests, that missing miles inquires can be submitted on www.airmiles.ca . After logging onto your Account, click on 'Contact Us' from the bottom of our site and from the drop down menu, select "Ask us about missing miles". Fill in the form and we will take it from there.
    Has anyone had to deal with this before? I'm kind of worried.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I mentioned earlier that I was waiting for over 300 air miles on 3 transactions from Lands End when they had the 25x the airmiles event. Today, I received this email:

This happens to my mother frequently, any missing miles over 250 require paper 'proof'. Ridiculous in my opinion. Airmiles systems are pretty crappy! If all of us on here have trouble getting our bonus miles issued, how many people out there don't even notice they are missing their miles ... Such a scam!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley73 View Post
    This happens to my mother frequently, any missing miles over 250 require paper 'proof'. Ridiculous in my opinion. Airmiles systems are pretty crappy! If all of us on here have trouble getting our bonus miles issued, how many people out there don't even notice they are missing their miles ... Such a scam!
    I have given up on trying to get missing airmiles. I've waited the required periods, phoned, and gotten assurances I would be getting them multiple times and almost always they never appear. So I don't count on them as much. I end up shopping multiple stores and only buy at Safeway on things that are good value taking into consideration the airmiles headaches which usually leads to mostly buying somewhere else. In other words- I still go for the airmiles but I am much more savvy and disappointed with how Safeway is handling airmiles both valuewise and problem wise. I used to get the bonus 100 lots as I was always over $100- mostly a lot more. Now it's seldom and heaven help us if we or the cashier forgets to scan the bonus coupon. At least that is my experience and my reaction- less SW shopping.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    How much is too much TP?
    A question I have asked myself on several occasions...LOL
    operabob, LIVE SIMPLE and mrsf1sh like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have the royal offer beat. My Safeway flyer usually has a second insert with 2 different club card deals valid only at that location. Most of the time they are nothing special. This week Safeway softly TP 3.99! With the extreme AM flyer showing B2G50 3.99/1.36!! 0.11/roll :-O This will actually put me over the $100 mark for the extra AM (which doesn't happen too often these days) How much is too much TP?
    Is it only available at your location?
    Last edited by a_1_a; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Rock,

I have given up on trying to get missing airmiles. I've waited the required periods, phoned, and gotten assurances I would be getting them multiple times and almost always they never appear. So I don't count on them as much. I end up shopping multiple stores and only buy at Safeway on things that are good value taking into consideration the airmiles headaches which usually leads to mostly buying somewhere else. In other words- I still go for the airmiles but I am much more savvy and disappointed with how Safeway is handling airmiles both valuewise and problem wise. I used to get the bonus 100 lots as I was always over $100- mostly a lot more. Now it's seldom and heaven help us if we or the cashier forgets to scan the bonus coupon. At least that is my experience and my reaction- less SW shopping.
    Do you go backwards in your account to check?

In case you don't, if you buy something January 1 and are told it'll be 120 days they won't appear in your account on May1 if that's were you look. They should appear retroactively on Jan. 1.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post

Oh ya they pulled the same crap on me before. I even wasted all my time scanning everything in a email, but of course all their crap email addressees at airmiles won't accept attachments. I still haven't mailed them physically. I should really do it. They OBVIOUSLY do all this crap on purpose to make it as difficult as possible to cheat us out of our airmiles! (end airmiles rant!)

I should also add they gave me base points, but never gave me bonus points. I told the morons that work there to just look at my account you see the purchases and dates for proof, just fix it and give me the bonus points.... oooh nooo we need all this proof mailed blah blah blah blah! SCAM!
    Last edited by Tommycoupons; Thu, Sep 5th, 2013 at 06:32 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley73 View Post
    Oh no! I am out 425 on multiple gift card purchases with this promo too. I only have my credit card statement, and some of the charges where applied to the card after the promo period when items were shipped even tho I ordered in the correct time the promo was running. What a nightmare this is going to be.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh no! I am out 425 on multiple gift card purchases with this promo too. I only have my credit card statement, and some of the charges where applied to the card after the promo period when items were shipped even tho I ordered in the correct time the promo was running. What a nightmare this is going to be.
    Didn't you get an invoice via email? I would contact them.
    operabob likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I recently complained about my my missing airmiles bonus for a Staples purchase and regular points for an online order at Chapters. They ended up manually adjusting the amount of airmiles but I was only missing 100 airmiles.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I've noticed a number of my Shell bonus 10 have not been applied while others have been awarded.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information