User Tag List

Page 560 of 966 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 558 559 560 561 562 570 610 660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieBargainista View Post
    The $1 Kleenex insert coupons are WUB2.
    It still works out to buy 2 x 6 packs save $1 bringing the total down to $8.98 then you get back the gc for $5 making it $2 for a 6 pack of kleenex... or .33 cents a box. It is a great deal and a stock up price.

I will probably be spending some there but I will walk out with a pretty good supply of stuff.
    On my list will be yogurt $0 - $1 each (Pming sobeys)
    halloween candy $10 each X2
    4 kitty litters for my favorite brother in law $2 each (4 X $3 printable target coupons)
    2 carnation hot chocolates for my daughter to take to work $1.79 each (hopefully they will have coupons!)
    8 glad sami bags if they let me get that many and i will pm wm for the $1 each and use 4 X $2 off wub2 (freebies)
    2 tostito chips 2 for $5 - 2 X $1 coupons
    I will use 3 coupons for glade spend $15 get $10
    I will see if the coupons they are talking about are just the in store coupons!

My pre coupon total will be $106.58 of the lowest prices
    35.58 << for that price I will tack on 2 more halloween treats. and spend the $55.58
    Hopefully I will get back a $20 gc but even ten is fine... my brother in law will probably take a couple candies and the cat litter reducing my cost a further $28 (I keep the gc's because i am getting him good deals anyway)

By my calculations that will take me well under the $10 mark before taxes.

You can really rock this deal too if you plan ahead. Right now at midnight i am pulling and printing my coupons and stuffing a used envy and writing my list on the envy.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Meh I just read my glade coupons one per customer... I still have different glade coupons and i should be able to come in around the $30 mark. I might put a little more OOP but it will be ok.
    operabob, 4sure5 and Jouelle89 like this.
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hot off the email press--guess the people in Phoenix slept in today.
    operabob, 4sure5 and Jouelle89 like this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The $1 Kleenex insert coupons are WUB2.
    Where? Newspaper inserts: Red Plum? Smart Source?
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

4sure5 and Jouelle89 like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  20131017221043723827.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  32.6 KB

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Where? Newspaper inserts: Red Plum? Smart Source?
    It is in the redplum. There is also a printable on the target page for $1 off a 3 pack or larger... so you can use 2 X $1 target coupons plus the redplum b2g$1 and save $3 off the ten dollar price tag... THEN you get back a $5 gc. That makes it $1 for a 6 pack of tissue. or .17 cents a box. I already did this today. The spend 50 get $10 starts tomorrow... I have to return one of my orders and repurchase it tomorrow to get the gift card... it is $10 bux you bet I am going back!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

BTW the form is now out in western canada at superstore... buy $15 in glade get back a $15 gc ( i am going to burn through my coupons for buy $15 save $10 coupons and maximize the potential.) I love being paid to shop and getting pretty smelly things for doing it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

spend $100 and earn 250 BONUS AIR MILES® reward miles

New Westminster Station Safeway Store ONLY
    With coupon and a minimum $100 Safeway grocery purchase earn 250 BONUS reward miles Limit one Bonus Offer per day. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Limit one Bonus Offer per day. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Valid only at your New Westminster Station Safeway Store. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. AIR MILES® coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or AIR MILES® coupon offer including Customer Appreciation Day & Senior's Day. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores. Coupon excludes prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, blood pressure monitors, tobacco, transit passes, gift cards, enviro levies, bottle deposits and sales tax. Other exclusions apply. Please see Customer Service for complete list of exclusions. Cashiers: Scan the coupon only once to activate the Bonus Offer. Do not scan more than once. Coupon Expires October 24, 2013
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by --Becks--; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
    cheekysaver and Jouelle89 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SPEND $100 EARN 150 OR SPEND $200 EARN 300 AIR MILES® reward miles*

*With coupon and a minimum grocery purchase made in single transaction. Coupon valid from October 18 - 24, 2013 Valid at your Port Alberni, Powell River and Penticton Safeway only. Limit one Bonus Offer per transaction. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. AIR MILES® coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or AIR MILES® coupon offer including Customer Appreciation Day & Senior's Day. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores. Coupon excludes prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, blood pressure monitors, tobacco, transit passes, gift cards, enviro levies, bottle deposits and sales tax. Other exclusions apply. See Customer Service for complete list of exclusions. Cashiers: Scan the coupon only once to activate the Bonus Offer. Do not scan more than once.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cochrane, Alberta:

Windermere Safeway, Edmonton:
    Last edited by --Becks--; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SPEND $100 EARN 150 OR SPEND $200 EARN 300 AIR MILES® reward miles*

*With coupon and a minimum grocery purchase made in single transaction. Coupon valid from October 18 - 24, 2013 Valid at your Red Deer Safeway only. Limit one Bonus Offer per transaction. Purchase must be made in a single transaction. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. AIR MILES® coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or AIR MILES® coupon offer including Customer Appreciation Day & Senior's Day. Not valid at Safeway Liquor Stores. Coupon excludes prescriptions, diabetes merchandise, insulin pumps, insulin pump supplies, blood pressure monitors, tobacco, transit passes, gift cards, enviro levies, bottle deposits and sales tax. Other exclusions apply. See Customer Service for complete list of exclusions. Cashiers: Scan the coupon only once to activate the Bonus Offer. Do not scan more than once.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

University Heights Safeway (Saskatoon) ONLY:

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ New Safeway coupon (exp Dec 13, 2013) in the chips aisle:

Buy any 3 bags of Lays 270g potato chips, get 1 free bag of Tostitos tortilla chips (220g - 320g), [up to a $3.99 value]. One coupon per customer.

---------------
    *Note: according to this GST bulletin, you should not pay GST on the free item:

Other types of coupons:
    Coupons that are not for a specific single monetary discount will be treated in the same way as coupons that do not include the GST. These coupons will reduce the selling price of an item before the GST is calculated... Therefore, retailers will deduct the value of the coupon from the selling price prior to calculating any GST payable.
    These coupons may:

• offer a certain percentage off the price of an item (for example, a coupon to receive 10% off the next purchase);
    • offer an item for no charge if another item is purchased (for example, two-for-one coupons);
    • contain more than one monetary discount (for example, 50 cents off a 250 ml bottle of pop, or $1 off a 500 ml bottle of pop); and
    • be used for goods and services that are taxable, as well as zero-rated or exempt.

In my experience, I've always had trouble with being mistakenly charged GST on free items. You may choose to avoid using these types of coupons, knowing this. Or, you can try printing out the GST bulletin to prove your case...
    Last edited by --Becks--; Fri, Oct 18th, 2013 at 08:05 PM.
    cheekysaver, L-M and Jouelle89 like this.

Thread Information