User Tag List

Page 619 of 966 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 669 719 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAS PILGRIM View Post
    So if I told you airfare, car, and hotel for 3 weeks cost me around 900$ total, would I still be a little bit mean, or would I then graduate to AM mean?
    LOL I don't fly so that just might be a little ineffective. now somewhere in the rockies for that price... no airfare and i can drive myself... so no car rental and meals included... that might impress me!
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

LOL I don't fly so that just might be a little ineffective. now somewhere in the rockies for that price... no airfare and i can drive myself... so no car rental and meals included... that might impress me!
    But what would you do to keep warm?
    VEGAS PILGRIM and cheekysaver like this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://business.financialpost.com/20...medium=twitter

Back to AM discussions, sort of...
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    But what would you do to keep warm?
    Bob... you will never be old enough to hear the answer to that question! :D
    Swagbucks, Earn 30 - $50 a month in surveys plus cash backs on your spending. You have to work at it, but it is WORTH it and it can help you buy some Christmas presents for free with Amazon gift cards or paypal payments. Referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cheekysaver

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Anything good this coming week?
    cheekysaver likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Anything good this coming week?
    There are no flyers posted yet Bob. We need a secret source or something.
    L-M likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Here are the AM specials this week. I haven't been inside of a Safeway since the 500am bonus at Christmas time. Nothing in here to make go this week either. Let me know what you see

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

The Old El Paso is a good one if you have a FPC (or 2).

Also you can double dip the Pepsi/Tostitos with AM and the mail in for $20 in FPCs.

The Lysol could be nice if you have the $1 Lysol coupons. Ex. 6 Lysol wipes for $6 plus 60AM
    Last edited by marmaduke; Wed, Jan 29th, 2014 at 11:30 PM.
    operabob, 4sure5 and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Also you can double dip the Pepsi/Tostitos with AM and the mail in for $20 in FPCs.
    Should be able to take part in this one and still have all the FPCs from the last one too.
    VEGAS PILGRIM likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I miss shopping.. Im on the otherside of the world in indonesisa. The lasagna looks like a good deal. $2.50 for a lb and 10 airmiles. Ill be back in a month so the fridge, freezer and cupboards will need to be refilled. Hopefully some amazing deals come along then, otherwise its kinda looks like the same ol same ol. And no i didnt use airmiles to get here, next to no hope finding a flight.... No coupons or weekly specials either i really cringe at the prices in all the supermarkets. Want a can of coke 60 cents so like $7.20 for a 12 pack.. Litre of milk $2-$3 i could go on and on

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    I miss shopping.. Im on the otherside of the world in indonesisa. The lasagna looks like a good deal. $2.50 for a lb and 10 airmiles. Ill be back in a month so the fridge, freezer and cupboards will need to be refilled. Hopefully some amazing deals come along then, otherwise its kinda looks like the same ol same ol. And no i didnt use airmiles to get here, next to no hope finding a flight.... No coupons or weekly specials either i really cringe at the prices in all the supermarkets. Want a can of coke 60 cents so like $7.20 for a 12 pack.. Litre of milk $2-$3 i could go on and on
    Double dip for lasagna

http://www.bassilisbest.com/coupons/

operabob and kelsie94 like this.
    Happiness is found along the way, not at the end of the road

Let me know if you use my orange key 41741438S1 to open an count with Tangerine and I'll send you $25.00 coupons of your choice.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I see some good deals this week. The pepsi... not so much... even with airmiles it is 1.50 a bottle and that is too much... I would rather load up at $1 a bottle plus some tostitos at lower costs... I am going to use my pc points to get those for free then do the rebate.

This needs to be a combo mix and match deal.
    McCain fries 3 for $9.99.... friday ONLY you can use your coupons for $2 off wub2. buy 6 for 19.98 -3 coupons for $2 each = $13.98
    Then buy 4 of the Bastillie's best lasagna for $10
    OOP 23.98 gain 100 airmiles or a 10.50 value = 13.48 for 10 items... or 1.35 each.

Yup the lysol deal is back... sort of... they raised the price on the toilet bowl cleaner by $1
    6 X Lysol wipes at $2 - $1 coupons on each from the walmart mag. Your total is $6. You get back $6.30 in airmiles

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

On a side note... if you load up on the lysol wipes on 10% tuesday it is a money maker. Keep your coupons put away until the 10% is taken off.

buy 30 lysol wipes at $2 each = $60
    10% comes off here $54 dollars OOP
    Give 30 X $1 coupons. = $24 OOP
    Get 300 airmiles = $31.50 back
    Money made $7.50 in airmiles. or .25 cents a piece.

If you have the student union ticket book coupon for $5 off $50 use it after the 10% is taken off. That increases the money maker to 12.50

If you live close to a save on foods and safeway is doing a 15% off the totals work like this.
    buy 30 lysol wipes at $2 each = $60
    15% comes off here $51 dollars OOP
    Student union ticket coupon $5 off wub $50 makes for $46 oop
    Give 30 X $1 coupons. = $16 OOP
    Get 300 bonus airmiles = $31.50 back
    Money made $15.50 in airmiles. or .51 cents a piece ahead.
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Thu, Jan 30th, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and L-M like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by TTBY View Post
    Double dip for lasagna

http://www.bassilisbest.com/coupons/

Not quite, the boxtop program is for 1.7-2kg packages, the 1kg ones are on sale.
    operabob likes this.
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Thread Information