User Tag List

Page 809 of 966 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 807 808 809 810 811 819 859 909 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    I bet they charged him a $25 service fee for the privilege!
    As per airmiles -- the collector has been building his balance since the program started in 1992; the AIR MILES redemption amount was upwards of 1 million!
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

As per airmiles -- the collector has been building his balance since the program started in 1992; the AIR MILES redemption amount was upwards of 1 million!
    Guess he had to spend them before AirMiles started cancelling those over 5 years old.
    agarla likes this.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I thought this was a good deal. I was able to find Kellogg's cereal with pins for $5 gas card. They were $4.99 and had B6G100. I should get $15 back in gas cards.
    $5 gas card?? Hmm, I will check it out later.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Guess he had to spend them before AirMiles started cancelling those over 5 years old.
    I do recall you used to be able to get up to $2,000 off ????? on a Smart Car with Airmiles. Smart Car is a Mercedes product.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    $5 gas card?? Hmm, I will check it out later.
    Just came back. My local store only had 6 boxes (with gas card pin) left and I took them all. Too bad they were all vanilla almond flavor.

2 boxes/PINs = one prepaid $5 gas card. Also bought 6 earth works items plus Astro yogurt (BOGO free). Incl tax $55.45. 222 am = about $44 (if 1 am = $0.20 for reward flight) plus $15 in gas cards. Good deal.

I walked by a panhandler outside safeway and thought about giving him a box or two of cereal but he was dozing (middle of afternoon) so decided not too.

I may hit another safeway later today or tmr to do the same.
    Last edited by Speedy69; Wed, Apr 27th, 2016 at 06:56 PM.
    operabob, Lavender Lady and agarla like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

One of my offers didn't go through even though I scanned my airmile card and had correct items, so I had to call toll free number. And I ended up getting 20 airmiles just for calling in as my offer didn't go through. (My offer is half off offer.)
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Looks like there's a free 5 AMs here too.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another week of weak airmile deals. no spend $$ coupon just 20x on tuesday
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

One of my offers didn't go through even though I scanned my airmile card and had correct items, so I had to call toll free number. And I ended up getting 20 airmiles just for calling in as my offer didn't go through. (My offer is half off offer.)

Sometimes you pick up a house brand that looks like the manufacturers product or an old stock item that didn't get keyed in.

The easiest way to deal with these types of missing credits, if you notice it immediately, is to go to Customer Service and ask them to do a "Phantom Refund Resale". That way you'll get the AMs immediately. We've all learned to check our receipts before leaving the store.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

One semi decent Thrifty's offer:

B$20G30 = $20/$17.90 or B$30G50 = $30/$24.75

Unico Beans $1.25
    Unico Kalamata Olives $3.50
    Unico Extra Virgin Olive Oil 750ml $4
    Unico Balsamic Vinegar or Artichokes $4
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by operabob View Post
    Sometimes you pick up a house brand that looks like the manufacturers product or an old stock item that didn't get keyed in.

The easiest way to deal with these types of missing credits, if you notice it immediately, is to go to Customer Service and ask them to do a "Phantom Refund Resale". That way you'll get the AMs immediately. We've all learned to check our receipts before leaving the store.
    Thank you for your input. Although, I am pretty sure I got what I was supposed to (Coffee Creamer) and I don't think they shouldn't be that old.

Unfortunately. it wasn't Airmile offer even though the offer was from Airmile. I guess you don't get this kind of offer as no Safeway nearby? Anyways, my offer was half off WUB 2, but it didn't go automatically like it should when I swipe my Airmile card, so I tried to explain about that to the sales clerk, but she insisted that I needed a code to go with like Twitter deal. So I actually left without purchasing. Then, I called Airmiles as tomorrow is the last day of the sale and I want to get that offer if I could. I was told it should work, so I might hit another store and try it again.
    operabob and Deb2011 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    Thank you for your input. Although, I am pretty sure I got what I was supposed to (Coffee Creamer) and I don't think they shouldn't be that old.

Unfortunately. it wasn't Airmile offer even though the offer was from Airmile. I guess you don't get this kind of offer as no Safeway nearby? Anyways, my offer was half off WUB 2, but it didn't go automatically like it should when I swipe my Airmile card, so I tried to explain about that to the sales clerk, but she insisted that I needed a code to go with like Twitter deal. So I actually left without purchasing. Then, I called Airmiles as tomorrow is the last day of the sale and I want to get that offer if I could. I was told it should work, so I might hit another store and try it again.
    I had the same problem at Sobeys and the cashier did it manually at the register.
    operabob likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    I had the same problem at Sobeys and the cashier did it manually at the register.
    So I guess it can happen. Unfortunately, my favorite sales clerk wasn't available today. So I will try tomorrow again.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

At Safeway, if they run out of items, you can ask for a Rain Check. Get them to list the Airmiles Offer on it. You can also usually get them to give you multiples on it as well. When you buy at a later date you'll have to go to Customer Service to get them to list the AMS in "The Book".

Yes, no Safeway here now but until about a year ago we did. Trust me, if anyone here knows how this works... ;-)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They have an instant "make it right" now - and can credit reward miles right away.

Thread Information