User Tag List

Page 852 of 966 FirstFirst ... 352 752 802 842 850 851 852 853 854 862 902 952 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Is there a max amount of airmailes per day or per transaction????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Interesting, My local IGA flyer is offering 100 Air Miles on 2 bags of Old Dutch not four. I imagine they will have a big correction notice on the door in the morning!! i'll be optimistic and give it a shot!!
    heh
    That's a shelf clearing offer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If this is true, I will be detouring to our one and only IGA!!

Does anyone know if I can include a rain check as part of my total? As in, I have a rain check from an out of stock item from last week, can I redeem it at the till and use it towards this week's spend $150?
    Last edited by cookiemonster; Thu, Nov 24th, 2016 at 10:16 PM.
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    I have lots of dream air miles and they are not as valuable to me as before (esp since BMO air miles cc doesn't give you 25% reward flight discount anymore) but I will likely hit safeway on BF and rack up lots of air miles. First decent air miles promo from safeway in a long time.

I used to value dream air miles at $0.20 per air mile. It's more like $0.15 per air mile for me now.

the BMO airmiles are still there.
    operabob and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have lots of dream air miles and they are not as valuable to me as before (esp since BMO air miles cc doesn't give you 25% reward flight discount anymore) but I will likely hit safeway on BF and rack up lots of air miles. First decent air miles promo from safeway in a long time.

I used to value dream air miles at $0.20 per air mile. It's more like $0.15 per air mile for me now.

the BMO airmiles are still there. meaning 25% off

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spend get coupon valid for Friday? There is a spend $150 and get 200 am coupon valid for B Friday.
    I stand corrected... right in front of me but not in the familiar spot. I take back my original snark.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    I use DropBox to store my Las Vegas pictures, books, etc., online. It works on every device/computer that I use, and gives you 2.0GB of storage for FREE. Use the link below, sign up, and you and I will both get an EXTRA 500MB of storage, for FREE.
    https://db.tt/UXGIw4Ke

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Dodger View Post
    the BMO airmiles are still there. meaning 25% off
    i checked (via phone call to BMO cc) a few weeks ago (and commented here) that BMO air miles credit card no longer (as of about August, 2016) gives cardholder a 25% air miles discount for North American reward flights.

Can you provide reference for your info?
    Last edited by Speedy69; Fri, Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:27 PM.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anybody else just received email from Air Miles Reward Program that "It's getting up to 320 Bonus Miles and savings at Safeway and Sobeys with offers that have been chosen with you in mind! Print out your exclusive coupons and bring them in-store when you shop at various times until December 22, 2016 to get the most Miles!

There is a coupon for spend $40 and get 60 air miles (Nov 25 to Dec 1) which is actually better than the spend $150 on Nov 25 and get 200 air miles as their BF special, esp if you are not sure how/if you can spend $150.

Wonder if I can use that spend $40 and get 60 air miles twice on Nov 25.
    Last edited by Speedy69; Thu, Nov 24th, 2016 at 11:57 PM.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    Interesting, My local IGA flyer is offering 100 Air Miles on 2 bags of Old Dutch not four. I imagine they will have a big correction notice on the door in the morning!! i'll be optimistic and give it a shot!!
    may be it is for bigger size and higher price chips
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i checked (via phone call to BMO cc) a few weeks ago (and commented here) that BMO air miles credit card no longer (as of about August, 2016) gives cardholder a 25% air miles discount for North American reward flights.

Can you provide of your info
    https://www.bmo.com/home/personal/ba...how-to-collect

3. BMO AIR MILES World Elite MasterCard - customers can collect even more

BMO AIR MILES World Elite MasterCard - earn 1 AIR MILES® Reward Mile for every $10 spent16B, plus redeem for AIR MILES Flights anywhere in North America for 25% fewer miles when you book with your BMO AIR MILES World MasterCard13 ($120 annual fee8).
    operabob likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you provide of your info
    client: BMO World Elite Mastercard - 25% off airmiles for North American flight. A forum that I subscribe to tells me that this is no longer the case. I checked the BMO website and it is giving me conflicting information. On the Airmiles website itself, for current cards, there is no 25% off, yet I can get this discount when I log on.
    BMO Call centre said to call airmiles as this is your offer, not theirs. What is the actual facts on this? If the 25% is cancelled, I am cancelling my airmiles membership permanently - as I am tired of you folks changing membership terms all the time. please advise.
    airmiles: This Credit Card gives you a 25% discount off flights within Canada and USA.
    airmiles: When you log in with your AIR MILES Collector number and PIN, the 25% discount is automatically applied to your AIR MILES flight booking within Canada and USA.
    client: Are there any changes? coming up or planned. please confirm.
    Omar: We've received no notification of any upcoming changes. If there are any changes, BMO would send you notification regarding the changes.
    operabob and Speedy69 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Thanks for pointing this out. I would have missed it for all the junk email I have been receiving.
    I got spend 60 get 80 am and a bunch of others.

Anybody else just received email from Air Miles Reward Program that "It's getting up to 320 Bonus Miles and savings at Safeway and Sobeys with offers that have been chosen with you in mind! Print out your exclusive coupons and bring them in-store when you shop at various times until December 22, 2016 to get the most Miles!

There is a coupon for spend $40 and get 60 air miles (Nov 25 to Dec 1) which is actually better than the spend $150 on Nov 25 and get 200 air miles as their BF special, esp if you are not sure how/if you can spend $150.

Wonder if I can use that spend $40 and get 60 air miles twice on Nov 25.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks. That's interesting. I will give air miles a call. I probably called BMO 2-3 weeks ago and they are the one who told me the card doesn't offer 25% anymore. In 2nd link you provided, there is no mention of the 25% discount under credit card benefits. I know I got the discount on reward flights I booked in June/July of this year.
    BMO AIR MILES World Elite MasterCard

When I booked in June/July, I still had my BMO cc. It expired and I was thinking of applying for it again. I will check air miles website and look for a reward flight. I wonder if air miles website has been updated that I no longer has the BMO cc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodger Dodger View Post
    client: BMO World Elite Mastercard - 25% off airmiles for North American flight. A forum that I subscribe to tells me that this is no longer the case. I checked the BMO website and it is giving me conflicting information. On the Airmiles website itself, for current cards, there is no 25% off, yet I can get this discount when I log on.
    BMO Call centre said to call airmiles as this is your offer, not theirs. What is the actual facts on this? If the 25% is cancelled, I am cancelling my airmiles membership permanently - as I am tired of you folks changing membership terms all the time. please advise.
    airmiles: This Credit Card gives you a 25% discount off flights within Canada and USA.
    airmiles: When you log in with your AIR MILES Collector number and PIN, the 25% discount is automatically applied to your AIR MILES flight booking within Canada and USA.
    client: Are there any changes? coming up or planned. please confirm.
    Omar: We've received no notification of any upcoming changes. If there are any changes, BMO would send you notification regarding the changes.
    Last edited by Speedy69; Fri, Nov 25th, 2016 at 12:50 PM.
    operabob likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love the Old Dutch deal. Bought 8 bags, spent $18.86(after taxes and 2x$3 off coupon on the bag) and got 200 Air Miles.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

My IGA honoured the buy 2 get 100 miles on the old dutch chips...amazing deal and most of the bags had the buy 4 get 3.00 off peelies. The owner said it was a mistake but they are honouring it anyway. I did a 155.00 shop and made almost 800 air miles back. happy shopper today!!

Thread Information