User Tag List

Page 872 of 966 FirstFirst ... 372 772 822 862 870 871 872 873 874 882 922 ... LastLast
Results 13,066 to 13,080 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Having trouble reading this email?
    View it in your browser.
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    How much $ value per AM do you roughly figure you are getting?
    I am not sure how to figure that out. I know my disneyland tickets would have cost $1627 and I got them for 13750 AM's
    Hotels were $130 per night or AM's 1100 for some others were $211 or 1330 AM's.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

The airmile cheese deal will be perfect for my missing miles. Can anyone tell me the most cheese I can buy for the airmiles. Will it just be 20 cheese for 500miles?
    Cheese always has a long expire date. I would guess good into the summer. So that is a good price and AM's as well.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    The airmile cheese deal will be perfect for my missing miles. Can anyone tell me the most cheese I can buy for the airmiles. Will it just be 20 cheese for 500miles?
    Cheese always has a long expire date. I would guess good into the summer. So that is a good price and AM's as well.
    Yes but, Omg for the sake of your family's health I forbid u from buying 8kg of cheese lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There will most likely be a limit per family on the cheese. Best to have a backup plan.
    operabob, ROMEO, Angela273 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not sure how to figure that out. I know my disneyland tickets would have cost $1627 and I got them for 13750 AM's
    Hotels were $130 per night or AM's 1100 for some others were $211 or 1330 AM's.
    Your redemption rate on the park tickets was .118 cents per AM. If you used your miles as 'cash miles' those work out to .105c per mile, so you did slightly better than cash miles redemptions.

In order to calculate your redemption values on the hotel, you would need to figure out the total cost including taxes, for the room, and then subtract any cash fees you paid through airmiles, and then divide that number by the number of airmiles redeemed.
    operabob, ROMEO, Angela273 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks cookiemonster. I will figure that out.

Tommycoupons you are too funny. There are 5 of us and the kids Love cheese. We would go through 1.5 blocks of that cheese per week. so 20 would last us just over 3 months. With the expiry good into the summer the cheese would be fine. Health wise I would rather they eat a piece of cheese for a snack then chips. But I do understand the fat content is high. Just because it might freak you out last year I bought 16 blocks of the cracker barrel cheese 700g packs at one time. Lol.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yes, yes! Please load up on the cheese. I have investments in 4 pharmaceuticals. Those clogged arteries will make me money!
    OB

Who Says Men Can't Shop!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I think the finish dishwasher detergent is a good buy when you combine with the MIR. 15.49 -5.25AM -8.00 back valid on the 45/50 count. Walmart has them rollback for 13.97...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    I think the finish dishwasher detergent is a good buy when you combine with the MIR. 15.49 -5.25AM -8.00 back valid on the 45/50 count. Walmart has them rollback for 13.97...Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Don't forget to use $4 off coupon expiring jan 31st if you have other items on your shopping list
    operabob, Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Finish is on my list for sure. I have the $4 off coupons as well. I will do 2 transactions.
    I was able to figure out my AM's for the hotels. I lost money on some but gained on others. After I get the miles I need by March I will be switching over to cash. Just not worth it in the end I guess.
    operabob likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Finish is on my list for sure. I have the $4 off coupons as well. I will do 2 transactions.
    I was able to figure out my AM's for the hotels. I lost money on some but gained on others. After I get the miles I need by March I will be switching over to cash. Just not worth it in the end I guess.
    What??? the entire point of figuring out the value is to ensure you use them on at the best time.
    I am going to book a flight today and will be getting at least .20 per airmile.
    Changing to cash is just ensuring you always get the minimum amount out of airmiles.
    Ok yes this is just my opinion.
    Dont do it

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    There will most likely be a limit per family on the cheese. Best to have a backup plan.

There was no limit when they had the same deal a month or so ago. No limit stated in the flyer. Any reasonable amount purchased should be ok.

Ron.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    What??? the entire point of figuring out the value is to ensure you use them on at the best time.
    I am going to book a flight today and will be getting at least .20 per airmile.
    Changing to cash is just ensuring you always get the minimum amount out of airmiles.
    Ok yes this is just my opinion.
    Dont do it
    That's the same way I do it, though I find that the only way I can redeem at that rate is for flights. (And I find that the short to midrange flights for us tend to give the best value) For some people though, like my parents, cash miles make more sense. I think it depends on how many miles you average in a year, and if you pay to fly or not.
    operabob and coley3 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just got home from our Sobey's (had to drive further so I could use my 'offers', still need to get that switched back to Safeway).

There was a limit on the Finish, of 2. No limit on the cheese, though that may vary by store.

Ended up getting 2 sets of the chips (2x50), one Finish (50), one set of Black Diamond cheese (my least favourite brand) (100), one set of Cracker Barrel shredded (75), 2 packages of muffins (25), 2 Craft lunch meats (10) plus my Get My offer (25 WUS $60) and the bonus AM coupon (95)

Spent $103 plus tax, got 485 AM (also spent another $8, not included in this)

I see now that it didn't take off the 25% off one muffin 6 pack (would have saved me $1.10, and didn't give me my 5 AM on another personalized offer either.

Thread Information