User Tag List

Page 937 of 966 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 14482
Like Tree18432Likes

Thread: Safeway's Sweet AirMiles Deals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I did very similiar to get my 1800.
    Why would they claw back 125?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    Just went and did a second shop at Sobeys to get my 1600.
    I was focusing on high air mile ratio items.
    of course they only had 4 of the jamison Vit C Effervescent =100 miles
    So I also got:
    8 Motts Garden Vegetable = 200 miles
    9 of the Vea Crackers = 150 miles
    10 steamer frozen vegetables = 100 miles
    Spend $100 g 100

total 655 miles on $100

I used my person Spend $150 g 150 earlier in the day so I figured I should get credit for the different spend $100
    either way I'm way over the 1600 i needed just today alone.

Spent $260 not including taxes and deposits today earned 1,733 + 650 promo = 2383 miles = $321.70 credit on any flight I want with my Amex

it's possible they might claw back 125, but I'm still over the 1600

However I got a lot of healthy food I have to eat now lol
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I am thinking about booking a trip to Maui. I will get the flights with my WestJet credit card. I looked at the hotels on the Airmiles site and they have none listed for Maui. Is the only other way to get hotels with airmiles by using the personal shopper? Or is there any other ways? Last time I contacted the personal shopper they offered me what was equal to .04 per airmile. I was sooooo not impressed.
    operabob and Tommycoupons like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    I did very similiar to get my 1800.
    Why would they claw back 125?
    Well I was 25 over the max 500 for the pepsi and I'm not sure if they allow more than one bonus coupon a day.
    I wasn't sure if they claw back over 500 on an item or else I would've bought way more pepsi
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by myintuition View Post
    I am thinking about booking a trip to Maui. I will get the flights with my WestJet credit card. I looked at the hotels on the Airmiles site and they have none listed for Maui. Is the only other way to get hotels with airmiles by using the personal shopper? Or is there any other ways? Last time I contacted the personal shopper they offered me what was equal to .04 per airmile. I was sooooo not impressed.
    4 cents a mile???? WTH!

I only used the hotel booking thing using airmiles like 4 years ago. I think I got the same value as cash miles. Try checking daily and they might show up.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They hope to have the issue resolved by February 8th. There is an issue they are aware of with the full amount not crediting for many.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I will wait until Feb 10 or so before I call and chase them. I need that 1k am to qualify for onyx.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All my miles were posted from last weeks shops..
    Now just have to wait up to 90 days after Feb 20th for my bonus 650.
    I'm going to guess they'll post them after 45 days
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    Thanks. I will wait until Feb 10 or so before I call and chase them. I need that 1k am to qualify for onyx.
    The missing 1000 am from STB were still missing so I did online chat this morning.
    Only waited about 5 min before rep came on.
    Had to list all offers I did. He took a few minutes to review them and instantly gave me the missing 1000 air miles.
    operabob and Lavender Lady like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A little late to the party but today for 1st time, I gassed up at Shell and took advantage of current promo Jan 8 to March 7.

Use 95 cash miles for $10 discount and get 20 air miles back. Essentially $10 for 75 am vs reg $10 for 95 am. Instead of 10.5 cents per air mile you get 13.3 cents per air mile. If you have/use cash miles, this is a decent offer.

Max 5 transactions per day. Best to preauthorize pump for $11 so it doesn't slow down until after $10 and then you stop the pump just past $10 in order to maximize return and minimize time to do this.

Also keep in mind
    THE MORE YOU FUEL, THE MORE YOU GET! promo

https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists...Z1ZWxyZXdhcmRz
    operabob and Anna Michele like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy69 View Post
    A little late to the party but today for 1st time, I gassed up at Shell and took advantage of current promo Jan 8 to March 7.

Use 95 cash miles for $10 discount and get 20 air miles back. Essentially $10 for 75 am vs reg $10 for 95 am. Instead of 10.5 cents per air mile you get 13.3 cents per air mile. If you have/use cash miles, this is a decent offer.

Max 5 transactions per day. Best to preauthorize pump for $11 so it doesn't slow down until after $10 and then you stop the pump just past $10 in order to maximize return and minimize time to do this.

Also keep in mind
    THE MORE YOU FUEL, THE MORE YOU GET! promo

https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists...Z1ZWxyZXdhcmRz
    If you live in one of the cities listed, then you can earn bonus extra 10 times of AM or save on gas purchases during the Shell promotion below:
    https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists...-get-more.html
    Last edited by a_1_a; Tue, Feb 13th, 2018 at 06:39 PM.
    operabob and list465 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

safeway flyer now starts on THURSDAY and the coming one is DOLLARS (boring one)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Of course I just filled up yesterday...

Offer valid February 14, 2018 through to February 18, 2018 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT only (excluding Flying J locations). Get 25 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles on your purchase of 25 L or more of any grade of Shell fuel during the promotion period. Maximum of 25 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. No coupon required. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Offer valid February 14, 2018 through to February 18, 2018 at participating Shell locations in ON, MB, SK, AB, BC and NT only (excluding Flying J locations). Get 25 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles on your purchase of 25 L or more of any grade of Shell fuel during the promotion period. Maximum of 25 Bonus Miles per Collector Number for this offer. This is an exclusive offer and is non-transferable. A valid AIR MILES Card must be swiped/Collector Number entered at time of transaction. No coupon required. Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. Shell reserves the right to make changes to this offer and to terminate the offer at any time, for any reason and without notice. Please allow up to 4 weeks post promotion for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

®TM Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Shell Canada Products.
    Same, just filled up recently and still have a full tank. Would've tried to see If I could combine this with the Redeem 95AM Get 20AM offer. I know it says doesn't combine, but somethimes systems are just finiky and work eitherway.
    operabob likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Same, just filled up recently and still have a full tank. Would've tried to see If I could combine this with the Redeem 95AM Get 20AM offer. I know it says doesn't combine, but somethimes systems are just finiky and work eitherway.
    3rd last sentence actually says " Offer may be combined with other Bonus Offers. "

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this offer targeted? Where do you see this offer?

I am going to be gassing up at Shell more often until Mar 7 to take advantage of the 20 bonus am offer if you use cash miles.
    operabob likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was sent yesterday afternoon in my junk mail. Targeted but I think everyone got it
    operabob likes this.

Page 937 of 966 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 935 936 937 938 939 947 ... LastLast

Thread Information