User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

Still haven't found any of the Dempster coupons..

Coupon Junkie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Try asking for the smuckers ones at the customer service desk. I found them at IGA in the north end, and the naturals at the deli counter. I had to ask for them. They said they were getting cleaned out of coupons on the day they came out and this way they could regulate some of the coupons. I think its a great idea...at least I got a few. I really havent been able to find any of the new coupons out there. Safeway in my area had none and the entire Selkirk Safeway was emptied! Anyways, good luck on your hunt. If you need a specific coupon from smcukers leaflet let me know. I will probably not use some of them. Anyone got any spare snackpac coupons?

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I think people should stop putting down a exact location - not fair when you go and they are all gone - please just write what store coupons are found that way others can enjoy at least getting 1 or 2

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Yep, I have been trying to get this message across since I joined these boards. Posting the exact location tells the vultures exactly what store and when to go. They swoop in, head directly to the location of where the coupon is posted, take the whole thing and then try and trade them. I think posting that a coupon has been found, allows everyone to go out and look for them just like the rest of us.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

was at rexall sobeys and I found many tear pads keep your eyes open as they are just starting to match with the SC that is comming out soon
    COUPONSTIPATION: The inability to make a purchase now, because there is a coupon at home!!!
    Live in winnipeg? Save money and shop from home www.facebook.com/AvonwithNaomi
    www.facebook.com/winnipegcoupontrades

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikefree View Post
    Yep, I have been trying to get this message across since I joined these boards. Posting the exact location tells the vultures exactly what store and when to go. They swoop in, head directly to the location of where the coupon is posted, take the whole thing and then try and trade them. I think posting that a coupon has been found, allows everyone to go out and look for them just like the rest of us.

I like that..........I did manage to finally find this coupon.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I was in coupon heaven for the last 2 days!
    I found the Smuckers booklets and there were still lots left today at my Safeway.
    I also found the Dove coupons,
    Crest White
    Diana Gravey
    Premium Plus crackers
    The Soy milk ( I didn't take any cause I dont use it)
    Nestea
    Nestle sparlking water
    There was more but can't remember them.

I was so worried about not finding any of the Smuckers booklets but I got a a few for myself this time! Yay!
    I was also lucky enough to find a New Purex, Scotties, Cashmere etc .75c coupon again. Yay again! at Walmat today too.
    I love fall time its like coupon heaven.
    Just wish everyone would share and not take ALL the coupons at once.
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I think people should stop putting down a exact location - not fair when you go and they are all gone - please just write what store coupons are found that way others can enjoy at least getting 1 or 2

You know, I read this post and still managed not to remember it in my excitement when scouting Sobey's tonight and then proceeding to announce the location. My apologies

It is unfortunate that someone would grab an enstire stack of coupons knowing full well that there are others in need of them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

I appreciate knowing the store location. And it is not because I'm taking all the coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hello all, I've never posted before but just wanted to let you know that the Sobeys in Steinbach still has lots of all the recent coupons left as of yesterday. They have the breakfast coupons in a few different places throughout the store. Also, if anyone is interested nestle carnation has a coupon on their hot chocolate box for a free pack of stouffers bistro sliders. The coupon is on the 10 count box of hot chocolate and the coupon is for a free box of 4 mini sliders. Enjoy your evening all........

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I personally think the problem begins at one store (being cleaned out), we are then forced to go to another store to look (one that we normally may not go to) - that being said, how many of us end up at that second store, thus cleaning it out (eventually) etc etc I take my kids along and they enjoy finding new coupons for us to use but we ALWAYS take 2, I can trade out if I need more!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes most of us are grateful that manufactures even put them out and only take what we need/use

Yesterday I watched a older lady late 40's early 50's rip the whole pillsbury tear pad right off the shelf breaking the hanger on the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by WinnipegCouponMama View Post
    I personally think the problem begins at one store (being cleaned out), we are then forced to go to another store to look (one that we normally may not go to) - that being said, how many of us end up at that second store, thus cleaning it out (eventually) etc etc I take my kids along and they enjoy finding new coupons for us to use but we ALWAYS take 2, I can trade out if I need more!

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

jeez, the store I go to always has TONS put out, at least one double sided tearpads of each type and they take a long time to run out,. The only exception was the country naturals, I only saw those once and they were gone! lol
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information