User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone has found the new dove tear pad in any of the stores in town. I would love to take advantage of the good dove deals this weekend and am anxiously waiting for the new tear pads to be put out

Hopefully there are some out there somewhere lol!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    RRRRLF Enfapro coupons...have many coupons to trade...PM if you have any.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Me too!! Sounds like quite a few stores have them in the lower mainland...i'm hoping they come here soon!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok..found them today at SDM sahali....
    there are a few left....i only took 3...it is all i will need

BUT...and this is shameful...someone took all the Dove coupons (and i mean the whole pad...nothing left on the coupon holder) from Save on Foods...now really...
    all the other smart source coupons were out...and there are quite a few...but the Dove holder was empty....sigh...

Coupon Lov-ah!
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I found them at the North Shore SDM as well girls--but there weren't many left either...I wanted to take three knowing I'd use them all and took two instead because I hate to be the one staring at the empty place where the tear pad was...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are some seriously greedy people around here, wow. I was hoping for a couple so I could get some hairsprays and conditioner so I could make some nice gift baskets for my family for christmas, since I hadn't stocked up on any of that yet.

How rude are people?!

Hopefully there'll be more tearpads to come so we can all get what we want and need, not just one person or a few people building a house using dove products as bricks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

There are a couple more stores i know of that still had them. Although now that i think of it i haven't been to the Coopers downtown in a couple days so i don't know what its like but when i was there they had lots there. I was at the SDM in valleyview and they still had about a pad and a half left.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know...I just stood and stared at the empty coupon holder in SOF....oh well
    the coupons state this: save 2 when you buy 2 DIFFERENT dove products, from different product lines..sort of unsure about this...does that mean you cannot get a shampoo and conditioner because they are both hair products??
    as if redeeming coupons was not sometimes complicated as it already...odd coupon

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I've seen people get shampoo and conditioner but I never did it. I suppose though you could, it doesn't really matter. As long as it's not two of the same exact product (like shampoo is the same product) I think you're good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found them at coopers in valleyview yesterday. Lots of them on the tearpad.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I have been on the lookout as well and have found them at a few stores as well. Safeway on the northshore on Tuesday and they were all gone by Wednesday Safeway northshore put out new Aveeno display in front of the pharmacy and at 9 on Wednesday night there were tons and by 7:30 the next morning the were all gone. I can't believe how greedy some people are...I truly hope the bad couponers don't ruin it for the rest of us.

I was at SOF today and the smart source holder is gone in front of the dove so the coupons have been empty for a few days at least SDM in Sahali had some dove coupons today but again not many left.
    RRRRLF Enfapro coupons...have many coupons to trade...PM if you have any.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

We were at SOF today and I didn’t see any coupons only toothpaste ones- that i wasn’t really interested in..... (wasn’t really looking actually for coupons)... and when we walked over to SDM they had about half of pad of dove.......

Just want to put in my two cents on everyone’s comments..... Im the first to get annoyed and mad that i go to get a coupon from a pad and they are entirely gone......after I read on here where certain coupons are, and i rush down there to find there are none, thinking someone took the entire stack.... but then i have to think.... WE ARE NOT THE ONLY COUPONERS..... everyone has to admit that you take a few- 3or4.... well if there are 100couponers and they each take 3or4 there would be NONE left....... all this pointing fingers and ing that “what we think” people are doing is getting a little annoying....... yeah sure everyone has seen someone take half of a pad, but you can’t say they are doing it EVERYTIME......... i am on 3 coupon sites on facebook... and as soon as someone posts where the pads are you have 20comments of people saying “thanks heading there today”......
    Our Kamloops forms seem to be all about ing! If you don’t want people to take the coupons don’t post them on the site.... that way you grab what you want and be done with it....if you are interested in getting coupons.. make a day to just go out and look for coupons.... thats what i do... I spend 1day a week driving to all the stores i shop, look for the deals and look for new coupons out. If i happen to read about it onhere, I try and get down, but Im not all p-od if they are gone and start posted that people are pad stealing..... guess I didn’t get there sooner...... just like the new commercial says on Extreme Couponing.....Yes- im a shelf clearer- should have beat me to the store.. sorry.... Sometimes people beat me to those stores and they are gone, ah wells, well have to get them another time or trade for them..... someone “beat” me to the store......
    Can we just stop pointing fingers and ing all the time...... our forms should be fun! We aren’t the only 20 couponers of Kamloops... there are hundreds of us or just everyday shoppers! Just cause they aren’t on SC doesn’t mean they aren’t out there..... just my little vent for the day!!!!!

Trading Score
    5 (78%)

Thank you lil kaiser!
    I was going to post something similar to this as well..!!!
    Im not to sure if most of you realize that I teach couponing to low income families, as well as I have my own kamloops couponing page...
    and there are OVER 200 people on that site.. and ALOT of them are getting into couponing. so like rachel (lilkaiser) said... even if those 200 people found out about a coupon... and all went to the store, they would ALL be gone... who said it is just one person being greedy????? I think that people need to realize there are hundreds of us out there even if there is only 20 on this site.
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That is true, but I have unfortunately seen some things that make my jaw drop, including one woman in walmart with 200 cans of shaving cream in her cart. Apparently aside from the pharmacy or single items (like furniture) placed on hold, walmart doesn't do orders, so she had to have taken them from the shelves.

So even if it may not be one person taking all of them, I at least know my jumping to conclusions comes from seeing people do some pretty bad stuff and being either too shocked, too newbie-ish or too meek to say anything.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmm, i think we all said that we take a few coupons....my intial comment was due to the fact that not even the cardboard backing was present....and my little grey cells just sighed...
    if someone was taking 5 or 6...and one hundred people did that, the cardboard backing would be there, sadly naked to the world, little shreds of coupon dust on the floor....and if there were no coupons at that store to begin with then the little holder would not be there... I do believe my assumption was correct....someone took the whole pad, backing and all.
    not pointing fingers...just saying....it does happen

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

ummm- not correct... i have been in Aisle where the staff come along and take the "cardboard" backing off the holders.....they don't always leave the backing there... so this replay cannot be correct either.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information