User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

yeah I'm just going to wait a day or two to see if they respond to my email then I'll most likely call to speak to the manager ( I hope the lady who was rude isn't the store manager, that would be awkward.)

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll omgosh thank you I needed this laugh.. you rock!! and that wasn't rude at all

you are very welcome.... i thought i was being rude because my manager refused to say something to the customer and I was having a bad day so I just said it.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    yeah I'm just going to wait a day or two to see if they respond to my email then I'll most likely call to speak to the manager ( I hope the lady who was rude isn't the store manager, that would be awkward.)
    Something similar happened to me at a pet store where a lady (who worked there) followed me around the store criticizing my purchases. I went to buy a product that had a sale tag she reaches over rips the sale tag away. Tells me 2 different things. I got fed up emailed head office and was told to go back and get the price difference and they called the manager to come down and do it for me. Guess who the manager was? I was not impressed and have not been back to that store since!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pistal5 View Post
    Something similar happened to me at a pet store where a lady (who worked there) followed me around the store criticizing my purchases. I went to buy a product that had a sale tag she reaches over rips the sale tag away. Tells me 2 different things. I got fed up emailed head office and was told to go back and get the price difference and they called the manager to come down and do it for me. Guess who the manager was? I was not impressed and have not been back to that store since!
    that is disgusting!!! what is wrong with people????? dont work in customer service if u dont like customers!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

UPDATE!!

So if I had actually checked my messages I would have known the rexall store manager called thursday.
    He called back again this morning and we had a great conversation. He apologized for his staff members behaviour ( she was a key holder) and even went on to say the cashier who was ringing me through was very embarrassed by the situation.

I am very pleased with the conversation, he said he hopes I will shop there again. I said no problem, all I wanted was an apology.

He also went on to say he has informed his staff again about how to handle coupons, so if I ever have a problem, contact him.

Yay. I'm pleased!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Glad you got a happy ending! Hopfully you don't have to deal with this lady again!

Sorry, edited my post after I read the 2nd page of this...duh, lol

When I had e-mailed my complaint and was offered the $20 giftcard, I think it was to get me back into the store. I had told her I was done and was going to SDM. It wasn't just one bad incident, it was several. One very rude cashier in the cosmetics and many problems with the pharamacy.
    Last edited by leda; Mon, Sep 19th, 2011 at 12:20 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i wasn't offered a gift card, but an apology was definitely nice. I found out I was the second person who complained about the person.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

YaY I'm happy you got a response.. good for you following through..

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matchstix View Post
    i wasn't offered a gift card, but an apology was definitely nice. I found out I was the second person who complained about the person.
    I'm glad you got a response from the store manager! Sometimes an appology is all you need to get you back into the store shopping again!

I made a complaint to Giant Tiger a little while back about the cashier refusing my coupons because they were over the price of the item (all I wanted her to do was adjust the coupon), and she flat out refused. I left my purchase and e-mailed head office. The store manager called personally and appologized and said if I have any other problems to let the cashier know that he personally said to adjust the coupon. I went in the next day, same cashier, same problem. I told her "store manager's name" said to adjust and if you have questions to call him"...so she did, he came down and appologized again. Super professional and friendly, more stores need a friendly, helpful management team.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

@nadiabrekon, if you check GT's website under their coupon policy,(FAQ's) they allow overages to be applied to the balance of your purchases.
    You might want to print it off for next time.
    Best of luck.
    Last edited by dreamcatcher1962; Tue, Sep 20th, 2011 at 08:06 AM.
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information