User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tweet03 View Post
    I love Overstock! Awesome deals. I've ordered from them once and told my mom about them and shes been able to find alot of really great deals through them.
    Tweet....I've looked at items at Overstock, but at the check-out the shipping fees sent me into shock!
    How have you found them to be?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCoupon View Post
    I'm just counting down to Black Friday!!!
    My DH asked me if I wanted to go back to Michigan for BF again this year, but the year we went, the weather was so bad coming home..total white-out conditions...too bad it's not on the same weekend as our Thanksgiving instead of so late in the season....So..we're going next week instead...
    But I will be watching on line this year!!!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by matty's mom View Post
    That is why I only buy from people/vendors who accept paypal. It is linked to my bank account- so if I don't have the money- I cannot buy. And paypal takes care of the security.
    I think Paypal is the only way to purchase off of EBay these days (correct me if I'm wrong!).....one idea to feel secure about signing up for Paypal is to open up a new bank acc't with a different acc't number from what you normally have....this way, you other acc'ts won't be touched. I have only put in what $$$ is needed for my purchase on EBay in this acc't. The CC # is another option for PP as well....they also use the CC as a back up in case your bank acc't doesn't have enough funds in it. There is always the option to use either source.

I've been an EBay member for many years and never had an issue with a seller or mail delivery (First Class~ note: not trackable but way cheaper & usually takes 2 weeks from the US). Reading the seller's feedback is important before making a decision to buy from them. I ALWAYS ask about shipping costs to Canada before bidding/BIN. By using PP, your purchases are covered if something does go wrong. I wouldn't by off EBay w/o PP....

bbr
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love the gift ideas on Artscow. There are deals on now for Christmas ornaments and small coin purses. I usually get these deals that have free shipping through the year save them for Grandma / Grandpa gifts and Christmas. Quality os good and I have always had good experiences with them Shipping can appear slow, but it is usually the Canada post end!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I buy and sell on ebay and etsy and have done lots of trading with my etsy shop for christmas gifts, especially teacher gifts and stocking stuffers. Recently started trading from my etsy shop for coupons that I need.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

This has turned into an eBay thread...lol....I found a site called www.manynike.com Now I haven't ordered from it myself, but a friend did & got a CHI straightener for a fraction of the cost of a store bought new one...good luck if anyone makes purchases. Please leave feedback or send me a PM if you deal with them. I'm sitting on the fence because the stuff is so darn cheap! There has to be a catch!
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    My DH asked me if I wanted to go back to Michigan for BF again this year, but the year we went, the weather was so bad coming home..total white-out conditions...too bad it's not on the same weekend as our Thanksgiving instead of so late in the season....So..we're going next week instead...
    But I will be watching on line this year!!!

I've gone every year for the past 5 years (except one because I was so sick) and I love it. I get the majority of my Christmas shopping done that night/day...it's my fav day of the year!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Received the "Soft Kitty" t-shirt from Crazydog t-shirts...excellent quality, not a knock-off, fast shipping! Just fyi...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information