User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)

So annoyed with bad couponers!
    I went shopping yesterday and saw a bunch of those Smuckers booklets and a few more coupons around the store.
    I had to go back to the store to buy more food today - and ALL the coupons were completely gone!!! Tearpads ripped right off the boards - All the booklets were gone. Within less than a day I doubt a rush came in and picked up 1 or 2....

These people make it not fun for the rest of us and are extremely selfish - do you REALLY need 30 cheese coupons? Coupon hogs
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

That's so sad. Why can't people take a realistic amount? Even if you want to trade them, you don't need the whole darn thing!

Maybe that's why my area has been completely devoid of coupons. I used to find lots and even when I went back weeks later there was always still some left. Now I never find anything except useless coupons (fixadent, canestin, etc).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Oh same thing happened to me I went to food baisc yesterday lots of coupon booklets and today not one left all gone

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah, that happens to a few stores I go to as well......it's amazing how many people would want a $1 Simply Orange Juice coupon.....two FULL tear pads disappeared at Sobey's in less than 24hrs......the same goes for those Smucker booklets.....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well I went to Loblaws and saw the smuckers coupons (lots) so I grab 3 right, and take them home. When i get home I realize all the coupons had been taken!! If you are going to be so selfish then at least take the whole booklet so I know.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartShopper19 View Post
    Well I went to Loblaws and saw the smuckers coupons (lots) so I grab 3 right, and take them home. When i get home I realize all the coupons had been taken!! If you are going to be so selfish then at least take the whole booklet so I know.
    Same; when Hawiian tropic had those booklets I ran into the same thing at Zellers - I think people are getting way to carried away with the stupid show

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Same thing happened to me today. I went shopping and Sobeys had a TON of tearpads. We don't get a lot of tearpads here. I went back tonight to get a couple of the So Good coupons and the pad was empty.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Oh my I collect for a group of women but even I am not that bad! If the tearpads are full I will take 20 (4 for each of us usually) but if it isn't full I only take a couple and let them fight over them!

people can be so ignorant.. yeesh.
    ~~ i just scored a FREE wireless printer thanks to SWAGBUCKS! The reward community that works! Sign up now to try it out -- http://www.swagbucks.com/lilmonke

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

at my local LD they keep the tearpads behind the counter now..... so you have to ask to have one when you purchase the item. It is sort of a pain for those who dont abuse them but definitely solves this problem

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Ya, it's frustrating. I went to a store that I know had new tearpads just a few days ago, to find them all empty.
    - Christine

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's really bad around here, just last night we went to FreshCo (first time there since it re-opened from being Price Chopper) and there was a tear pad for cavendish farms, I skipped it because DD was having a bit of a moment in the store and we don't e3ven use them. Anyways, I had to run back to get fries for Poutine (not even 10 minutes later) while DH & DD were at the checkout and ALL of the coupons from the tear pad were ripped off.

I think it's disgusting, seriously.. what do you need an ENTIRE pad of Cavendish Farms coupons for? Some people don't think or care of others, just themselves.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeytoes View Post
    at my local LD they keep the tearpads behind the counter now..... so you have to ask to have one when you purchase the item. It is sort of a pain for those who dont abuse them but definitely solves this problem
    Thats so sad - Eventually I can see them doing this everywhere.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

But what else will they do to get their stamps and gift cards from trades?!? They have to have SOMETHING no one else has...

(just to clarify, being completely sarcastic here)

It's really so frustrating to see this happening SOOOO much. I get annoyed when I see people saying they have LOTS of certain tearpad coupons available for trade (and then remind myself that it IS possible they got them from trades... some of them, anyway). Tearpads where I live are few and far between as it is... when people take most or all, it's really makes me feel so dissappointed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I noticed the same thing at my local grocery store. I think I was there the first day that the coupons came out because tear pads were FULL. I took a few of the ones I would use and didn't think much about it. Then, next day I go in for some milk & notice that several tear pads were completely EMPTY! Within less than 24hrs! I was in shock!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I noticed it big time at the SDM that is 5 mins from me ...they used to have tons of coupons all the time...well now you can go in and there are NO COUPONS EVER!! They don't put them out at all anymore as I was told by the manager that they had 3 ppl coming in and removing them all and not even using them at SDM...they were so bold as to even take the hanger that held the coupons to the shelf!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information