User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lekate View Post
    I assume you're kidding, but when you're cripplingly overweight, can't work/have diabetes/heart problems/joint problems I'm sure you'd be dancing to another tune/not dancing at all.
    No, I'm not kidding. And I never said I was overweight. I'm severely underweight from an eating disorder and trying to gain the weight back.

And I'm already disabled from other diseases and can't work so... not really concerned.

Trying to eat 5000+ calories in just healthy food is way too stressful on my stomach and makes me really sick. Small portion of high calorie fattening junk food is easier to keep down. When I get my BMI back up to 18 I'll eat healthier because I won't have to eat this much... until then, junk food is great.

Please don't judge until you know the full story and assume I'm fat, diabetic, etc. I'm really none of those things!
    Last edited by Kyeste; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 12:40 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Everything seems to be going up! I'm now buying more produce again, since my garden is done pretty much for the summer ...Yikes! I forgot how expensive tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, broccoli, etc, can be! I do have a wholesaler I hit up once a week for produce, and their prices are great (always 39cents a pound for bananas, that type of thing).

We don't eat a lot of junk, either, but even the basics are more expensive. And, I have two with celiac disease, so their gluten free stuff was expensive before, so I hope it doesn't go up!. (like $6.50 for a loaf of bread, which lasts us 2 days or so (they are smaller then normal loaves!)).

Between that and gas, I have less room for the extras, but that's alright, you just have to be more creative on other areas of the budget (I kijiji for all kinds of things for the kids, the house, etc).
    Last edited by kellyanna_99; Sun, Sep 18th, 2011 at 08:58 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes, the cost of groceries are on the rise. Sales paired with coupons is a great way to stock up but that is only if you can spare extra $$ on your weekly grocery budget.
    Now working on Christmas 2012 through SwagBucks.
    Earning free gift cards! ___________________________________
    Every Penny Counts : I welcome you to read my blog on my finds, deals, sales, coupons, freebies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information